Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LISTING AND MORE] ▀■▄■▀■▄■▀■▄■▀ COGNX ▀■▄■▀■▄■▀■▄■▀ MILESTONE 1 - page 2. (Read 5929 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
hi admin

i don't see my token in mew 0xb224040e45cda30e50c2b3bbfeebdaff335c7170. i'm join round 3 airdrop but i don't received COGNX token. please check, thanks
https://imgur.com/a/3sgUO

Activity: 54
Activity: 280
Merit: 106
Good to see progress being made, I had my doubts but the updates from the dev are a good sign. It will be interesting to see more info on the platform, sounds good.
Activity: 136
Great to hear that the development is coming along nicely. If you are looking for another cheap but quality exchange Graviex is very popular right now.
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
interesting project, i wished i had an AI like this in Forex for fundamental trading. If you can make it work it will be quite impressive.how about new details  about it guys?

Hi moirahpascual11,
Developing is going on, AI is the hardest part to finalize. We are working on a new innovative ai-visualmap oriented approach and it takes some time to tune and train.
Anyway we are happy to announce a date for both the listing and the alpha first look for the CognX project!

As always...
Fasten your seatbelts and be ready for Cognx!

Cognx Team
Activity: 126
 interesting project, i wished i had an AI like this in Forex for fundamental trading. If you can make it work it will be quite impressive.how about new details  about it guys?
Hi all,
we are confident to say that First Milestone has been completed!
We finally reach a consistent level of integration and affidability for our alpha version of CognX platform.
Few minutes ago we started the listing process on ForkDelta.

As promised we will give to the community a glimpse of the platform as soon as ForkDelta will list our token.

We are sorry about the lack of news but our choice is to give real facts to the community and, as told before, we are not an "hit and run" project and we are absolutely focused on the milestones that await us in the coming months.

As always...

http://www.cognx.co.in/img/logos/cognxvitru_notraspSmall.png
Cognx Team

good new!
Activity: 80
Hi all,
we are confident to say that First Milestone has been completed!
We finally reach a consistent level of integration and affidability for our alpha version of CognX platform.
Few minutes ago we started the listing process on ForkDelta.

As promised we will give to the community a glimpse of the platform as soon as ForkDelta will list our token.

We are sorry about the lack of news but our choice is to give real facts to the community and, as told before, we are not an "hit and run" project and we are absolutely focused on the milestones that await us in the coming months.

As always...

Cognx Team
I think it was scam which made all participants to mine coins for cognx... as payout we got useless tokens, while project initiators got some other coins, which they sold for profit.
As we obviously know, ethereum tokens can't be mined, so we were mining something else and instead we have eth tokens which probably cost developers 5 usd to distribute.

We mined Monero for the dev, which was meant to be an alternative funding source for the project, rather than host an ICO. You are right though, could have just been a way of making a fast buck. Guess we will never know.
Activity: 350
Merit: 15
I think it was scam which made all participants to mine coins for cognx... as payout we got useless tokens, while project initiators got some other coins, which they sold for profit.
As we obviously know, ethereum tokens can't be mined, so we were mining something else and instead we have eth tokens which probably cost developers 5 usd to distribute.
Activity: 266
Merit: 102
stop complaining !!!
Activity: 137
Waiting for next airdrop ,but these are not update.

Good luck with that, you may be waiting a while. Can't see anything happening with this now. Could be wrong, but the traction has gone.
Waiting for next airdrop ,but these are not update.
Activity: 137
Can we please get more frequent updates about what's going on?
Activity: 126
any updata?

Development progresses according to the initially planned schedule. From our official website

Q1-2018 listed on EtherDelta Exchange
-EtherDelta
-Glimpse on the Alpha release

We are close to give all of you a short video of the alpha release, and the announce for the exchange listing. As told before, we are talking with a new upcoming decentralized project for a deep integration of our platform. From the initial talking we are now deeply involved in this integration working hard on the Cognx API.

Back to us, Airdrop Races are ended. We reserved about 2M tokens for the Token HOLD Gift the first of which will be announced soon together with the exchange listing announce.
Have patience a few more days. We are not an "hit and run" project, no google form airdrop, no fake hipe and so on. We have well-defined and clear targets and we can assure you that we are absolutely focused on the milestones that await us in the coming months.

As always...

Cognx Team

Any updates since this post? Keep us informed dev. Thanks.
Activity: 266
Merit: 102
stop complaining !!!
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1307
Back to us, Airdrop Races are ended. We reserved about 2M tokens for the Token HOLD Gift the first of which will be announced soon together with the exchange listing announce.
Please calculate the (first) HODL Gift with a Snapshot before user can buy or sell Token on the new exchanges and take another Snapshot short before the payout day and compare this. Only on this way you can reward HODLER from the first Airdrop Race Rounds and you give not the Reward to the big whales that buy many token on the exchanges to stay in the Top10-Token Holder List to claim the Gift. Please make the Gift name true and reward the Hodler! Thank you for your work!
Pages:
Jump to: