Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LISTING AND MORE] ▀■▄■▀■▄■▀■▄■▀ COGNX ▀■▄■▀■▄■▀■▄■▀ MILESTONE 1 - page 8. (Read 5929 times)

Activity: 80
Merit: 10
how to join airdrop dev?i newbie can participant?

Hi fizha
There is no restriction to partecipate to the airdrop.
First look the VIDEO
then follow this LINK

Hope this helps

CognX Team
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
In Binance we trust!
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
i know this not a scam, but is it safe ? i mean i force my cpu to work 100% ? can i just use only 70 to 80%
Hi asayoyaasa
You can choose whether to dedicate all the power of your PC or smartphone using the "Start Race (100% cpu)" button or half of the power if you use your device in other activities "Start race (50% cpu)".
Click on this link to join the airdrop race n.1
copper member
Activity: 648
Merit: 159
i know this not a scam, but is it safe ? i mean i force my cpu to work 100% ? can i just use only 70 to 80%

edit: just found there option only to use 50% cpu
Activity: 96
Bounty Hunter

We present here a new way to rise funds:
AIRDROP RACE powered by CoinHive Technology

Follow the instructions in the video below, choose the currently active Airdrop and start the race

FAST and go to the moon...hurry up
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
Cool.. ANN and youtube finally collaborated. good luck dev
Activity: 98

Hello Dev
Good luck with project development.
There will soon be some great development coming.
I think the project should be for everyone.

Wish the project a great success!
Activity: 82
Hello Dev, Does it mean that the more time we spent on this race the higher our rank will be? We can't open our PCs for a longer time, and does it mean that there is a possibility that we will be kicked out in the top 1000 if we cannot cope up with those members with a higher specs of PCs?
Pretty neat mining scam, I'll hand it to you.  Very clever

RACING == MINING_FOR_US

Hi g0atios,
why you say this is a scam? We use the authedmine version of the API that enforces an opt-in as soon as miner.start() is called. No hidden mining.
We write on the official site, in the whitepaper and here in the forum that we use CoinHive technology and CPU power.
We invite everyone to read the whitepaper

Activity: 602
Merit: 100
it looks good i will join thanks

I did watch the video and I was racing in second place but I can't have my CPU running 100% until Dec 1st, I was wondering if we can stop and still be in the list, or if we have to keep going.

What is all this CPU hash power mining? It is surely mining something. That is a lot of power if you have 1000 participants or more mining for you. I would not mind if it was just for a few hours, 2 weeks is too much for me. Thanks.

Hi Highspeed123
You can start and stop the race every time you want.
You can power-off your pc now and restart the race tomorrow using the same wallet. The race will resume from where it was interrupted.
The race is also cumulative, that means you can start as many race you want from different computers or smartphones using the same wallet.
The result will be like having a single computer with the power of all the CPUs used.
We use CoinHive API that use javascript Monero mining technology.
Hope this helps.

Happy race
Activity: 175

RACING == MINING_FOR_US

Mining for who explain me clearly please
Activity: 36

RACING == MINING_FOR_US

Activity: 476
Is this some kind of a Faucet?

Nice video by the way Smiley
Activity: 280
Merit: 106
it looks good i will join thanks

I did watch the video and I was racing in second place but I can't have my CPU running 100% until Dec 5th, I was wondering if we can stop and still be in the list, or if we have to keep going.

What is all this CPU hash power mining? It is surely mining something. That is a lot of power if you have 1000 participants or more mining for you. I would not mind if it was just for a few hours, 2 weeks is too much for me. Thanks.
Activity: 34
Activity: 175
Do I have to keep my CPU at 100% or do we just have to do it for a short period of time and then end it? Very interesting way of doing an airdrop, very cool.
First look at this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVq3DUmmGe4&t=12s
This is a race Smiley so you can decide to use 50% or 100% of your CPU using this link
Then you can check your position in realtime HERE

When the race ends ?
Beaucoup i will not keep my PC on forever ^^
Do I have to keep my CPU at 100% or do we just have to do it for a short period of time and then end it? Very interesting way of doing an airdrop, very cool.
First look at this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVq3DUmmGe4&t=12s
This is a race Smiley so you can decide to use 50% or 100% of your CPU using this link
Then you can check your position in realtime HERE
Pages:
Jump to: