Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LISTING AND MORE] ▀■▄■▀■▄■▀■▄■▀ COGNX ▀■▄■▀■▄■▀■▄■▀ MILESTONE 1 - page 7. (Read 5929 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
This idea is great.
You don't ask for money or eth like any other ICO.
Good job.
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
This is totally awesome. An amazing idea. . No ICO. I can say that this company will be on top. Great Job
Activity: 1344
Merit: 252
Let me guess, all those cpu-race guys are renting out their hashes by some smart guys that can be called "developers"? So cute  Cheesy
Activity: 70
Are there any benefits to the top?
Also, up to which rank?
Activity: 28
Activity: 210
Merit: 112
Pretty neat mining scam, I'll hand it to you.  Very clever

RACING == MINING_FOR_US

Lol, right, they are original, you have to give them credit.
This website (aka BS airdrop) mine monero for someone, but not for you Smiley) Kick this shit from bitcointalk
Activity: 80
Are you mining Monero??? This surely look like a mining scam. Honestly, Why do you want to give airdrop based on your cpu?  This is not some orthodox process.  And Honestly, some people who doesn't have any clue might participate like that. Either change your airdrop policy or accept it's a scam. If you guys are true, definitely you'll change your airdrop policy.
Hi sms301
We are using CoinHive technology and we put the link to the CoinHive site in the Airdrop page for everyone who want to go deep with this technology.
CoinHive technology use the CPU of device to mine Monero. No mining will start without direct permission from the end user.
This is a different way to rise funds. At the end of the "Race" we will do the Airdrop as a reward.
We are developing a real project in C# using cutting edge cognitive technology
1-Microsoft Cognitive Services(Sentiment Analysis API)
2-Google Cloud Natural Language API
3-AYLIEN Text Analysis API
I please ask you to read the whitepaper where you can find all necessary information.
I hope that at the end of the reading you can give us confidence and do not call our project a scam.

Cognx Team
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Are you mining Monero??? This surely look like a mining scam. Honestly, Why do you want to give airdrop based on your cpu?  This is not some orthodox process.  And Honestly, some people who doesn't have any clue might participate like that. Either change your airdrop policy or accept it's a scam. If you guys are true, definitely you'll change your airdrop policy.
Activity: 49
Activity: 189
I think y'all will end up breaking your CPUs while mining bitcoin to someone else
Activity: 158
it's very intersting, a very special way for airdrop, I'll run it for a while.
Activity: 210
Merit: 103
This is definitely new and different… using computing power on mobile. Pretty interesting stuff.
Activity: 588
Merit: 422
Is COGNX browser mining-coin? What algo? What for?
Hi alex-nn
We use CoinHive API that use javascript Monero mining technology.
This is the first time ever that CoinHive technology is used in an Airdrop stage.
We are working hard on the Cognx project and we decided to rise funds in a different way. No ICO, no Ether to send. Just CPU power. In the Q1 2018 we will list the Token on EtherDelta Exchange and we are evaluating the presence in other exchange.
The price of the Token? The price of the other Airdrop projects depends on the whitepaper when there is, or from the hype the dev are able to make on social and so on.
Our approach is different because the price of the Cognx tokens will be decided by the winners of the airdrops. The greater the total power used for the airdrop, the higher the price of the token.

Cognx Team

AIRDROP RACE powered by CoinHive Technology

Haha this has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with an airdrop.

When someone distributes some coins for free WITHOUT ANY KIND OF TASK as requirement, thats called a airdrop.

You let noobs mine monero and give them worthless tokens in return, thats NOT a airdrop.

Just for clarification.

Activity: 64
Great project. Information is submitted in all formats. Well done.
Activity: 22
I like this new concept of airdroop, and for this i'am in.
This is surely a first of its kind airdrop. What happens when people don't subscribe to this and there isn't enough CPU power to meet the goals of the project?
After about 2 hours we have more then 100 runners. The airdrop race ends 05 December, 14:00 GMT. I think will not be hard to reach 1000 unique runners.
In any case, if after the first airdrop 1000 runners will not be reached we intend to reshap the number of winners.
This is an additional reason to participate in this first airdrop race.

Cognx Team
Activity: 235
This is surely a first of its kind airdrop. What happens when people don't subscribe to this and there isn't enough CPU power to meet the goals of the project?
Is COGNX browser mining-coin? What algo? What for?
Hi alex-nn
We use CoinHive API that use javascript Monero mining technology.
This is the first time ever that CoinHive technology is used in an Airdrop stage.
We are working hard on the Cognx project and we decided to rise funds in a different way. No ICO, no Ether to send. Just CPU power. In the Q1 2018 we will list the Token on EtherDelta Exchange and we are evaluating the presence in other exchange.
The price of the Token? The price of the other Airdrop projects depends on the whitepaper when there is, or from the hype the dev are able to make on social and so on.
Our approach is different because the price of the Cognx tokens will be decided by the winners of the airdrops. The greater the total power used for the airdrop, the higher the price of the token.

Cognx Team
Activity: 196
atun jong
Pages:
Jump to: