Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LISTING AND MORE] ▀■▄■▀■▄■▀■▄■▀ COGNX ▀■▄■▀■▄■▀■▄■▀ MILESTONE 1 - page 3. (Read 5929 times)

Activity: 136
Merit: 0
Nice update great to hear that things are rollin. There are also many other small exchanges so there are a lot of alternatives these days.
Activity: 54
Activity: 137
Merit: 10
any updata?

Development progresses according to the initially planned schedule. From our official website

Q1-2018 listed on EtherDelta Exchange
-EtherDelta
-Glimpse on the Alpha release

We are close to give all of you a short video of the alpha release, and the announce for the exchange listing. As told before, we are talking with a new upcoming decentralized project for a deep integration of our platform. From the initial talking we are now deeply involved in this integration working hard on the Cognx API.

Back to us, Airdrop Races are ended. We reserved about 2M tokens for the Token HOLD Gift the first of which will be announced soon together with the exchange listing announce.
Have patience a few more days. We are not an "hit and run" project, no google form airdrop, no fake hipe and so on. We have well-defined and clear targets and we can assure you that we are absolutely focused on the milestones that await us in the coming months.

As always...
Fasten your seatbelts and be ready for Cognx!

Cognx Team

Wonderfull to hear good sounds.
Activity: 19
Activity: 80
any updata?

Development progresses according to the initially planned schedule. From our official website

Q1-2018 listed on EtherDelta Exchange
-EtherDelta
-Glimpse on the Alpha release

We are close to give all of you a short video of the alpha release, and the announce for the exchange listing. As told before, we are talking with a new upcoming decentralized project for a deep integration of our platform. From the initial talking we are now deeply involved in this integration working hard on the Cognx API.

Back to us, Airdrop Races are ended. We reserved about 2M tokens for the Token HOLD Gift the first of which will be announced soon together with the exchange listing announce.
Have patience a few more days. We are not an "hit and run" project, no google form airdrop, no fake hipe and so on. We have well-defined and clear targets and we can assure you that we are absolutely focused on the milestones that await us in the coming months.

As always...

Cognx Team

Activity: 280
Merit: 106
I guess this project is dead.

Seems that way, it was a good idea for distribution but the coins we gained from it are going nowhere, sadly.
Activity: 59
On the Website can i see that Race 3 is ended and all token was distributed. First was planned 6 Races but now i see only this 3 ended Races. What is your plan for the future? Comes another race or comes now the announcement for the token holder gift?
I think airdrops is good for community, but the most important and essential factors for the project is real products, which have real-life meaning, usage.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1307
On the Website can i see that Race 3 is ended and all token was distributed. First was planned 6 Races but now i see only this 3 ended Races. What is your plan for the future? Comes another race or comes now the announcement for the token holder gift?
Activity: 569
Merit: 250
I must say that team of this token is very accurate: they paid their tokens out in spite of high fees and I think they mined quite little crypto with acquired hashrate.
Activity: 280
Merit: 106
Is this project still alive? Any exchange? I received the tokens a few weeks ago but I didn't follow the news. I liked the race, it was a nice idea.

At first I thought it sounded a bit suspicious but the dev put my mind at rest. It is a very good idea for raising funds rather than do it via ICO or the usual airdrop, first time I have seen such a method. Not sure the project will go far but one can only hope. Credit due to the dev for thinking outside the box though.
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
Is this project still alive? Any exchange? I received the tokens a few weeks ago but I didn't follow the news. I liked the race, it was a nice idea.
Activity: 54
Any updates? Im sorry bit COGNX seems to be dieng

Hi Zembon,
sorry for the bit delay. No one is dying and we are working everyday at our Cognx milestones.
Airdrop of the Race n.3 is ongoing and we expect to finish in a couple of days. More then half of the third airdrop has already been distributed.
At the end of the airdrop great news are coming, just an anticipation for you: we are talking with a new upcoming decentralized project for a deep integration of our platforms!
Stay tunes!

And never like now...

http://www.cognx.co.in/img/logos/cognxvitru_notraspSmall.png
Cognx Team

thank you for the jobs ,I have received the tokens.
Activity: 131
Merit: 100
your is a good project. i hope in next airdrop.... Airdrop Race is fantastic... good luck
Any updates? Im sorry bit COGNX seems to be dieng

Hi Zembon,
sorry for the bit delay. No one is dying and we are working everyday at our Cognx milestones.
Airdrop of the Race n.3 is ongoing and we expect to finish in a couple of days. More then half of the third airdrop has already been distributed.
At the end of the airdrop great news are coming, just an anticipation for you: we are talking with a new upcoming decentralized project for a deep integration of our platforms!
Stay tunes!

And never like now...

Cognx Team
Hi all,
some update:

Airdrop Race n.3 is finished and distribution will start tomorrow.

Subsequent airdrops are suspended until the situation on Etherdelta is clear.

More news coming...

Don't forget to visit our project page COGNX and read our WHITEPAPER

As always...
Fasten your seatbelts and Happy Race to everyone!

Cognx Team

"Subsequent airdrops are suspended until the situation on Etherdelta is clear."

Could you clarify this statement?

Hi Zembon,
as you can read on their twitter page https://twitter.com/etherdelta, listing policy has changed.
From the movements of some wallets, it seems that the founder of the company (Zack Coburn) is leaving.
The new Chinese property seems to be going in a diametrically opposite direction to that indicated by Zack in recent years.

Anyway we are in contact with other teams in order to find a solution.

Cognx Team

I think you should keep us community more updated. Been days and nothing has changed or been posted
Hi all,
some update:

More news coming...

As always...

Cognx Team

Hi Zembon,
as you can read on their twitter page https://twitter.com/etherdelta, listing policy has changed.
From the movements of some wallets, it seems that the founder of the company (Zack Coburn) is leaving.
The new Chinese property seems to be going in a diametrically opposite direction to that indicated by Zack in recent years.

Anyway we are in contact with other teams in order to find a solution.

Cognx Team

Hi all,
some update:

More news coming...

As always...

Cognx Team

Pages:
Jump to: