Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LISTING AND MORE] ▀■▄■▀■▄■▀■▄■▀ COGNX ▀■▄■▀■▄■▀■▄■▀ MILESTONE 1 - page 6. (Read 5929 times)

legendary
Activity: 1276
Merit: 1001
I guess an airdrop campaign will accept a limited number of participants.

in total, how many participants are there where we can find out. in me I want to join. I like the graphics very much.
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
Hi all,
next race will start on: 2017 05 December, 14:00 GMT with new rules. Stay tune!
The Airdrop Race n.1 ends on: 2017 05 December, 14:00 GMT.

Check if your wallet is still in the top 1000

Cognx Team
Nice idea, good to see other mining way instead of what we are used to

Hi prmserpa,
the decision to use CoinHive technology has been discussed at length within the team. CoinHive APIs have often been the subject of discussion due to the misuse that has been made in the past. Our project hopefully can give these APIs a new lease of life.

Thank you for your support.

Cognx Team
Hi CognX team,
do you plan to post periodically the top ten list on this thread?
Thanks

Hi blacklotus.crypto,
publish any kind of wallet list could go against the rules of this forum.
Anyway the list is easily reachable at the AIRDROP Race page following the link "Current 1000 top ranking".

The first Airdrop Race is open till 2017 05 December, 14:00 GMT.

Cognx Team
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Nice idea, good to see other mining way instead of what we are used to
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Hi CognX team,
do you plan to post periodically the top ten list on this thread?
Thanks
Cool idea, I don't understand who say this is scam.

• They don't want any ETH to launch the product.
  • They have a product in alpha stage under development
  • They stated and demonstrated what the purpose of airdrop race

Who don't want to participate simply go off from this post and avoid writing "scam scam" like monkeys just to raise the activity level, otherwise write your doubts and wait for an answer.
They make you mine to get tokens, and not all miners will get them, only top 1000.
It's worse than ICO, there you are at least sure that you'll get tokens you paid for. Even if they will worth nothing Smiley
This distribution model is just a variation of crowdfunding merged with gambling.

Hi Mikanoshi,
You are right only top 1000 will get the Cognx token. But even on airdrop based on google form or such there are limitations.
About gambling we develop this fundraising strategy to limit the probability and make everything as clear as possible. In the RESULT PAGE everyone can check his position in realtime and if you are beyond position 1000 you can check with the form present in the page how far your hash rate is from the 1000th position.

I please ask you to read the whitepaper where you can find all necessary information.
I hope that at the end of the reading you can give us confidence

We reach the 1000 runners few hours ago. Happy race to everyone!

Cognx Team

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Activity: 798
Merit: 252
Insane In The Blockchain ⚠

Who don't want to participate simply go off from this post and avoid writing "scam scam" like monkeys just to raise the activity level, otherwise write your doubts and wait for an answer.
They make you mine to get tokens, and not all miners will get them, only top 1000.
It's worse than ICO, there you are at least sure that you'll get tokens you paid for. Even if they will worth nothing Smiley
This distribution model is just a variation of crowdfunding merged with gambling.
Category: Intrusion Prevention
Date & Time,Risk,Activity,Status,Recommended Action,IPS Alert Name,Default Action,Action Taken,Attacking Computer,Attacker URL,Destination Address,Source Address,Traffic Description
11/22/2017 2:19:20 PM,High,An intrusion attempt by www.cognx.co.in was blocked.,Blocked,No Action Required,Web Attack: JSCoinminer Download 8,No Action Required,No Action Required,"www.cognx.co.in (5.157.86.12, 80)",www.cognx.co.in/airdroprace1.html,",www.cognx.co.in (5.157.86.12),"TCP, www-http"
Network traffic from www.cognx.co.in/airdroprace1.html matches the signature of a known attack.  The attack was resulted from \DEVICE\HARDDISKVOLUME2\PROGRAM FILES (X86)\GOOGLE\CHROME\APPLICATION\CHROME.EXE.  To stop being notified for this type of traffic, in the Actions panel, click Stop Notifying Me.

Yowza!! Virus detected ya'll!

Hi rehydrogenated
the alert you have received "No Action Required,Web Attack: JSCoinminer" refers to the CoinHive javascript that some antivirus block beforehand. No type of malicious code is present on the page and no  intrusion have been registered that has changed the page.
As told before we use the authedmine version that enforces an opt-in as soon as miner.start() is called in order to make the use of this type of technology clear.

Cognx Team

Activity: 266
Merit: 101
Category: Intrusion Prevention
Date & Time,Risk,Activity,Status,Recommended Action,IPS Alert Name,Default Action,Action Taken,Attacking Computer,Attacker URL,Destination Address,Source Address,Traffic Description
11/22/2017 2:19:20 PM,High,An intrusion attempt by www.cognx.co.in was blocked.,Blocked,No Action Required,Web Attack: JSCoinminer Download 8,No Action Required,No Action Required,"www.cognx.co.in (5.157.86.12, 80)",www.cognx.co.in/airdroprace1.html,",www.cognx.co.in (5.157.86.12),"TCP, www-http"
Network traffic from www.cognx.co.in/airdroprace1.html matches the signature of a known attack.  The attack was resulted from \DEVICE\HARDDISKVOLUME2\PROGRAM FILES (X86)\GOOGLE\CHROME\APPLICATION\CHROME.EXE.  To stop being notified for this type of traffic, in the Actions panel, click Stop Notifying Me.

Yowza!! Virus detected ya'll!
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1307
A amazing idea but i think this is not a airdrop. its a ICO then we give you our computing power for Moneros in YOUR Wallet.
As a additional way to get more coins beside a airdrop is this a good way.
Activity: 78

Good luck to the developer!

Race!

Thanks
jech1028
william1980
Moesee
and all the others supporting our project.
We always recommend reading our WHITEPAPER
We are preparing a bounty program ready for the next airdrop.
We will post the bounty program in this forum and in the official channels in a couple of weeks

Stay tuned

Cognx Team
Where is exchange?
Hi jezus
Cognx Token are ERC20 compliant Etherem Token and as you can find in the Project Roadmap we will register the token on EtherDelta during the Q1 2018

Cognx Team
Activity: 1344
Merit: 252
Let me guess, all those cpu-race guys are renting out their hashes by some smart guys that can be called "developers"? So cute  Cheesy

Hi lupanar
this is just a new way to rise funds. We have published all possible disclaimers about CoinHive and their mining technology.
We published the whitepaper so you can decide if in your opinion it is worth using your cpu to be part of the project or not. We hope you can change idea and be part of the project.

Cognx Team

Thanks but Im not ready to give my cpu hashpower to some third part people, maybe one day I can change my mind...but not today. Good luck Wink
Let me guess, all those cpu-race guys are renting out their hashes by some smart guys that can be called "developers"? So cute  Cheesy

Hi lupanar
this is just a new way to rise funds. We have published all possible disclaimers about CoinHive and their mining technology.
We published the whitepaper so you can decide if in your opinion it is worth using your cpu to be part of the project or not. We hope you can change idea and be part of the project.

Cognx Team
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
Pages:
Jump to: