Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][Live ICO] 🔥Efir.io - P2P “AdWords” for native advertising with bloggers - page 19. (Read 33477 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Good morning, .
Hope you detect enough resources to cultivate your business!
Cerebral design, a rather interesting job, spotless website!
Activity: 23
This is a great project, I personally like it. We expect the community to actively share so many people know and use these gadgets. Hope everyone continues to support the project!
Activity: 39
Activity: 19
Good morning, DEVs.
Their idea is quite engaging in my opinion.
Unblemished job, interesting website!
Activity: 201
Do you publish reports on the work done for a certain time, for example, for a month, somewhere?
Activity: 17
Activity: 51
 What is function of your project?
Activity: 21
 What is function of your project?
Awesome Project. The biggest project with a strong team.
I really loved to be a part of this great project. Great project, This project will bring big change to the world. That it will be successful. This is very nice project.
Activity: 16
 I really like the fact that Efir already has a working product, unlike so many other cryptos out there. Good luck guys!... Very good...
Activity: 32
Technology description on your website is awesome, very easy to understand, great flowchart design
Activity: 14
What is the different between efir and steem?
Activity: 41
It looks very promising. On which exchanges will we be able to trade it?
Activity: 65
When will the token sale take place?
Activity: 23
I really like the fact that Efir already has a working product, unlike so many other cryptos out there. Good luck guys!
It is a nice idea that Efir is an ecosystem that will develop the market and in that way generate demand for QZ.
Activity: 308
Innovations of this project will lead him to unprecedented success. This project has good prospects.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
This project includes some of the best things: great team, excellent products, great ideas, great start! I am confident that the company will take the lead in this world! This project with a perfect reputation worthy of your attention! Dear friends, stay with us!
Activity: 2
this is a very wonderful project and I am glad to be part of it.
Activity: 77
You guys are already doing wonders and I'm patiently waiting for you to hit new heights.
Pages:
Jump to: