Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][Live ICO] 🔥Efir.io - P2P “AdWords” for native advertising with bloggers - page 15. (Read 33477 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 2
Invest in technology connecting players of bloggers native advertising market.  Efir Invest in technology connecting players of bloggers native advertising market.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Efir.io bringing the latest and unique idea on blockchain connecting players of bloggers native advertising market. This is one of the biggest and real use case of blockchain. All the very best team efir.io
Activity: 11
good project, I will follow your project, I hope for further cooperation and the development of your project
Activity: 18
Chúc may mắn cho dự án! Tôi khuyên mọi người nên tham gia dự án tuyệt vời này! Chúc may mắn cho dự án!
Activity: 7
I am looking forward to hold onto this, as it has had some successful sessions, soft cap is met and the bounty is worth participating. Blogging is the new innovation in cryptocurrency world and being able to let us know about the old bloggers is appreciable. Good job
Activity: 11
i think it is cool project .
i will follow your infomation s.
good luck
Activity: 8
Indeed, I understand how you feel, that's why projects such as this came into existence, to help humanity, success needs to start somewhere and at the moment,  needs to have a starting point, then spread with time, i was thinking perhaps one in every continent as time goes, that will create a point of origin to spread

Activity: 8
 Excited to expand my YouTube channels and offerings.
The video on the website is self explanatory and the fact that there are already bloggers and influencers using it is proof that it works!
this project looks good.so i look into efir. whitepaper looks very clear and detail. project team also good.softcap aleady reached. and this project support 18 language.
but, there are so many same platform project in blockchain market. but i found defference something in this project. that is extenal service. but nothing to explain about this. can you the explain "external service"?
Activity: 14
surprising comercial fees! Wondrous business, in right mind website!  Good luck all!
Activity: 139

I watched the video and it's still clearer it became. Thank you for such a cool project
Activity: 392
This is great and perfect project. I am so glad to belong of part this project. Hopefully there are many people to invest too, because your rating it's so nice. Wish we luck!! Wish we luck good people always success for this project
Activity: 46
Is a great project and it has great potential for development.
I Believe in this project and to the team, they are seriously taking every steps to make it a successful.
Activity: 6
the goal of the project is not Transparent

but i hope it will be accomplished
Activity: 32
I wish this business gets a great profit! Spotless project, attentive idea, interesting activity.
Activity: 55
This project will bring many opportunities in every transaction.The project is worthy of attention of each investor, definitely. It is worth noting the convenience of the interface, for this developers a separate respect.
Activity: 322
Merit: 23
Good project with greater potential. Like to know about the exchange and when it will be listed?
Activity: 9
Very Interesting project. How much will your token grow in a year?
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
As you have rightly claimed that it's only Efir.io and others in the area you have chosen. How would you cope with the pressure of being number one?
Pages:
Jump to: