Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][Live ICO] 🔥Efir.io - P2P “AdWords” for native advertising with bloggers - page 17. (Read 33477 times)

Activity: 446
Merit: 0
efir will be better than ether

Are you sure about this but you should have to make more research before make any comparison this project is working on very limited space while on other ETH has very big concept and it is already into very strong position so that it has no chance to give tough time to this project because both have no similarity.

We are Etherium based. So we couldn't be better then ETH. But we have all the opportunities to be the best at the native ad market.
When Lambo guys!?

What for? Lambo won't help us with project development. Lastest news: We have published 20+K new accounts, so we have 196+K youtubers available via intellectual search.
Activity: 308
I'm sure that the rating of this project will grow and will be at a good level, because we have advanced technologies and a professional team.
Activity: 43
Good time to all! As an expert in the field of crypto-currency, I officially declare that this project is very successful and promising! I participate in it and advise everyone! all profit and success! Best regards, Maks Ri!
Merit: 2
Hurry up because there are just 3 days left until the end of 25 % bonus!
Go to exchange.efir.io and don't miss the opportunity!
Activity: 6
Advertising is a black hole camp for most of the medium and small size users and companies, where they normally have to look for "specialized"companies that are charging a lot and use a language they can't understand. It is a great project and wish you all the success.
Activity: 11
I hope, the management of the ICO will send Token in time to draw the attention of huge participant.
Activity: 95
Hey, team. I expect your idea runs successfully. Aware job, amazing website!
Activity: 126
I strong recommend to participate in this ICO, because the project is very interesting and with the project you will definitely increase your capital.
Activity: 5
Great project keep it up guys waiting for this one eagerly All the best to the entire team.
Activity: 4
I believe that the project considerably improves the sphere given Therefore it has all chances to occupy the niche. Looking at how the team of founders works, the project will take on the main mask. I advise everyone to look at this project. He has a very cool future. Join now!!!
Activity: 713
Merit: 252
This project includes some of the best things: great team, excellent products, great ideas, great start! I am confident that the company will take the lead in this world! This project with a perfect reputation worthy of your attention! Dear friends, stay with us!

I find it special what they are doing. Not really very similar to any other project. It's something to factor in when making investment decisions.
Activity: 55
Going by the numerous reviews and recommendations., this project is surely a promising one
Activity: 2
When will the token be on the exchange?
Adding the coin on exchanges as soon as possible is a better idea. If you will have the token on many exchanges and within shorter time period then it will bring a huge attention from the traders and your coin will be the coin of the time to get a big success on marketcap wise. Smiley
Activity: 28
Hey, team.
I expect your idea runs successfully. Aware job, amazing website!
Activity: 49
Waiting for something more interesting here!
Irreproachable job, logical logo!  Good luck all.
Activity: 9
I really believe in this project! It will improve the quality of advertisements, and solve the problems of existing advertising market. It will put marketing on a new level!
Merit: 101
This project is a fantastic and very unique! However, I will like to ask a question: can Efir.io help newbie or promote them to become a professional YouTuber?
Activity: 9
Pages:
Jump to: