Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][Live ICO] 🔥Efir.io - P2P “AdWords” for native advertising with bloggers - page 14. (Read 33511 times)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
I think this is an excellent project! I think moving forward it'll be important for the team to stress that the platform is free to use. This is a very nice feature and should hopefully encourage people to use the platform and ultimately for the project to be a success.

Advertisement and getting the name of the platform (and the fact its free) will be crucial moving forward. So far the team is doing an excellent job of this. Please continue to be as active on social media as ultimately it'll pay off for the team! Keep up the great work Smiley
Activity: 7
Hello,
That's interesting as social platform for database bloggers. But what make it different from other projects?
Activity: 446
I tried to join you ICO but still have problem with confirmation link I got 404 error. Is anyone who has the same problem?
Please, send PM screenshot.
Activity: 20
How to secure quality of bloggers for right content for users and advertisers?
Activity: 29
How do you think this project starts?When does ICO end?
As you have rightly claimed that it's only Efir.io and others in the area you have chosen. How would you cope with the pressure of being number one?
1) Never stop developing. We must run as fast as we can, just to stay in place. We should run twice as fast as that, to be better then others
2) scientific approach, makes as twice faster, as to repeat us, competitor should “know how”.
Activity: 32
Efir.io is sure interesting Cheesy                                                                                             
 Agent service
We remove all the barriers on the way to the market and automate the work of advertising agencies
 #Efir
Activity: 56
It an interesting project, but really how is the team going to take the “another social media project” stigma off?
Activity: 95
The best of project Efir. I hope we will successfull and list on coinmarketcap and list on big transaction floor.
Watch interview of Inna Rudaya, PR manager of Efir.io, from Cryptolina 2018 on our Youtube channel!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tok2S2uw3vI&t=30s

Activity: 23
Do you have a strategy to compete with similar projects?
Activity: 28
I tried to join you ICO but still have problem with confirmation link I got 404 error. Is anyone who has the same problem?
Activity: 23
I believe that the project considerably improves the sphere given Therefore it has all chances to occupy the niche. Looking at how the team of founders works, the project will take on the main mask. I advise everyone to look at this project. He has a very cool future. Join now!!
Activity: 6

Can you compare your project to something that's already on the market?
Activity: 32
Can you compare your project to something that's already on the market?
Activity: 5
I would like to know if with the current trend of the cryptos market that is not very good with its bursting bubble if a project like yours has a chance to stand out in this doldrums?
Activity: 267
Good project, and i very happy to join with you guy, to connecting more people who want to inspire . Good project, and i very happy to join with you guy, to connecting more people who want to inspire . Sounds interesting will be great to purchase some tokens .
Activity: 3
When ICO will start, and what exchange will list your token?
Activity: 53
Why do you need an ICO?
Why do you need your own token?
What is the main advantage you have on competitors?
How long will it take for a full implementation of your idea?
Pages:
Jump to: