Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][LIVE PRESALE] GOODWORK — ECOSYSTEM FOR REMOTE TEAMS🔥 - page 20. (Read 4741 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Tell me pls, will i be able to get consulted by Reception Administrator only if i need some info regarding GoodWOrk co-workings?   
I think there will be a lot of ways to get a consultation.  I think some online consultants will work in GoodNet service, too.  
Haha, maybe, tokenholders will get notifications about upcoming voting campaigns for choosing locations of new GoodWork spaces in the same way.
Nope, it’ll be done officially. Tokenholders will get notifications by e-mail in two days before the start of the voting. The same information will be published on the site.     
I also saw that the residents would get mailboxes for any letters.   
Does it turn out that if my team is working for a co-working for a long time, it’ll be possible to specify the co-working address and get mail? It’d be convenient.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Tell me pls, will i be able to get consulted by Reception Administrator only if i need some info regarding GoodWOrk co-workings?   
I think there will be a lot of ways to get a consultation.  I think some online consultants will work in GoodNet service, too.  
Haha, maybe, tokenholders will get notifications about upcoming voting campaigns for choosing locations of new GoodWork spaces in the same way.
Nope, it’ll be done officially. Tokenholders will get notifications by e-mail in two days before the start of the voting. The same information will be published on the site.     
I also saw that the residents would get mailboxes for any letters.   
Activity: 252
Activity: 154
Activity: 252
Activity: 84
Activity: 224
What is the nominal price of one token on the ICO?
Activity: 504
Merit: 501
As Someone Working Remotely, I Can Safely Say That Goodwork Is Endlessly Promising. I've Been Clamoring For A Project Like That For A Long Time. The Whole Remote Work Ecosystem Needs To Be Rebuilt And Redesigned, It's Archaic And It's No Good At All.
Activity: 238
Good evening. How long is it before the end of the sale?     
Activity: 113
How long does it take the funds invested in co-working field to pay its way? I want to estimate the prospects.
Activity: 106
Hello. It seems to me that the idea of co-workings isn’t very popular. Why aren’t they used by big companies? 
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Hi. Why did GoodWork team decided to support other cryptocurrency projects?   

It seems to me that all the projects dedicated to cryptocurrency should help each other in the current situation. They should create a single industry. 

I completely agree with your statement, but, as practice shows, even relationship that stat developing as cooperation turns into competition soon.   
This statement has nothing to do with this project because it has no analogues, and, consequently, it has no direct competitors.   
What support are you talking about? It seems to me that i have missed some important announcement related to GoodWork.
Cryptomarket participants will get additional bonuses when moving their employees to the GOODWORK spaces.

Good afternoon. How many co-workings are you planning to build or redevelop during the 5 years of operation of your platform?
Their number depends on the amount of the funds collected and availability of suitable premises, so it’s almost impossible to provide an exact number.   

Where were team members working before joining this project? Are they experienced enough to perform all their tasks?   

Our team has more than 15 years of working in such top companies as Microsoft, Google, Adidas, Samsung, Johnson&Johnson, so you shouldn’t worry about its experience. 

Good afternoon. Will any other company be able to buy out one of premises owned by  Goodwork?
Theoretically, such a possibility exists, but we count on stable expansion of our ecosystem, it means acquisition of real estate.

Why was utility format of token chosen? How can you explain it?
First, they’re more suitable for ecosystem of our platform. Secondly, it’ll be convenient to list these tokens on major exchangers.   

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
Activity: 121
Why was utility format of token chosen? How can you explain it?
Activity: 152
Good afternoon. Will any other company be able to buy out one of premises owned by  Goodwork?
Activity: 64
Where were team members working before joining this project? Are they experienced enough to perform all their tasks?   
Activity: 294
Good afternoon. How many co-workings are you planning to build or redevelop during the 5 years of operation of your platform?

It seems to me that all the projects dedicated to cryptocurrency should help each other in the current situation. They should create a single industry. 

I completely agree with your statement, but, as practice shows, even relationship that stat developing as cooperation turns into competition soon.   
This statement has nothing to do with this project because it has no analogues, and, consequently, it has no direct competitors.   
What support are you talking about? It seems to me that i have missed some important announcement related to GoodWork.

Activity: 89

Pages:
Jump to: