Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][LIVE PRESALE] GOODWORK — ECOSYSTEM FOR REMOTE TEAMS🔥 - page 21. (Read 4741 times)

Activity: 89
Merit: 0
Hi. Why did GoodWork team decided to support other cryptocurrency projects?   
Activity: 238
Good afternoon. Let’s say i invest 100 Eth in your project. What additional bonus can i count on?     
Activity: 113
Good afternoon. What did you spend the funds collected during the closed pre-sale on?   
Activity: 14
what does this consist of?
Activity: 115
Why only 3% of the budget are allocated to solve legal issues?       
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Good afternoon. What share of the total number of tokens will be allocated to the swap program?   
25% of the total number.   

Hello. Do the paces of appearance of co-workings depends on the amount collected by you during the ICO?     
Sure. The table showing this correspondence can be found in the WP of our platform.   

If some number of tokens wasn’t sold during the round, will it be sold during the next round?   

Tokens intended for sale, but not sold within the specified rounds will be destroyed.

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Good afternoon. What share of the total number of tokens will be allocated to the swap program?   
Activity: 280
Hello. Do the paces of appearance of co-workings depends on the amount collected by you during the ICO?     
Activity: 406
Merit: 31
If some number of tokens wasn’t sold during the round, will it be sold during the next round?   
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Hi. Are you sure that holding a referral program is an effective way to attract users?   
Sure. As for me, this is one of few tried-and-true methods, so you shouldn’t underestimate it.      
Hmm could you please give at least one example of a situation in which a referral program would have a decisive role in increase of level of popularity of the project?      
Paypal is an ideal example. There’re a lot of articles on the Internet showing how referral system helped it to capture the global market.   
Yep, it’s weird that i didn’t know about it. By the way, will the referral program be live only during the ICO, or will it be prolonged?   
Judging by the info in the WP, it will be active only during the ICO, but i believe that it’s possible to prolong it. It’s just necessary to find the funds to finance it.
Activity: 140
Hi. Are you sure that holding a referral program is an effective way to attract users?   
Sure. As for me, this is one of few tried-and-true methods, so you shouldn’t underestimate it.      
Hmm could you please give at least one example of a situation in which a referral program would have a decisive role in increase of level of popularity of the project?      
Paypal is an ideal example. There’re a lot of articles on the Internet showing how referral system helped it to capture the global market.   
Yep, it’s weird that i didn’t know about it. By the way, will the referral program be live only during the ICO, or will it be prolonged?   
Activity: 238
How many tokens were put on sale within the framework of Crowdsale?
Hello. What is the nominal price of the token?     
What share of platform’s budget is planned to be spent on attraction of users? It’s quite an important question!   
Activity: 175
Good afternoon. How many tokens will i get if i take part in a referral program?     
Activity: 392
Good evening. Could you give me pls a link to the topic of your bounty campaign? It isn’t displayed in search results.  
It’s quite weird.  However, if you want to take part in bounty, we recommend you to visit our official site dedicated to this campaign. Here’s a link:  https://bounty.goodwork.network/

Your bounty is quite generous. Didn’t you think that  you should have lock the participants’ tokens up for about 6 months?   
All partners of the Bounty program will receive tokens after the last ICO round. Tokens will be credited in installments within 3 months.

Hey. Does GoodWork team carry out any kind of activity in order to promote the product? 
They’re focused on the ICO now, so marketing campaign is focused on attraction of funds.   
Tell me more about it, please. Or is this info secret?   
I’m not a company representative, so i can only tell you about the things that i see myself. Mentions in listings and numerous social networks appear constantly.   
As far as i know, cryptocurrency representatives aren’t allows to publish ads in social networks, but they say that this restriction will be listed soon.   
GoodWork team holds quite a scale bounty campaign. As for me, i think that it’s cheaper than buying context ads, and, by the way, it’s much more effective.   
I got it. What share of the total number of tokens is available within the framework of bounty?
5% of the total amount of tokens. As for distribution, you can find details in the WP.   

[Moderator note: consecutive posts merged (separated via horizontal lines)]
Pages:
Jump to: