Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]⭐LIVE STARS ⭐ Revolutionizing Live Adult Entertainment - page 4. (Read 35986 times)

Activity: 77
Merit: 0
I really believe in this from early on. We need great tech and promotion and then good exchanges are easy to get on board...........
Activity: 714
Merit: 503
I consulted with my wife about KYC and she said that no inspections! never!, and then there is also the law came up that for the turnover of cryptocurrency can be 4 years in prison to get. And my wife told to me NO MORE BOUNTY! you want to invest, OK, but only if without checks. i am loser )
Well we know who wears the pants in that relationship lol

Lol, this was funny, I am sure his wife would also be using an account on this forum Wink If you are understanding what I mean here.You can see most of these cases in the meta section of the forum were a brother/sister/husband/wife loses his/her account and comes to prove the owernship.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
I'm excited for this platform's final release now that I know that the team is gaining up significant progress. Keep it up!
What kind of progress are you talking about?
I also look forward to the release, but haven't got any info yet.
Activity: 84
Merit: 2
Hello
How do you protect privacy of your clients?
Activity: 251
Merit: 103
I consulted with my wife about KYC and she said that no inspections! never!, and then there is also the law came up that for the turnover of cryptocurrency can be 4 years in prison to get. And my wife told to me NO MORE BOUNTY! you want to invest, OK, but only if without checks. i am loser )
Well we know who wears the pants in that relationship lol
Activity: 238
Merit: 15
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
LIVE STARS, a newly needed block chain coin project, has a wide market and a good space for development, and it looks at how the project team has implemented it.
Activity: 588
Merit: 298
the team promises to pay bounty awards . in off.telegraph announced that payments will begin on March 23, within 3-4 days. the team promises to pay bounty awards
Activity: 518
Merit: 106
I hope that the fact that there are no models is caused by the fact that the beta version is coming.
I am waiting for the final product. I am glad that products such as LiveStars have found their place on blockchain
Activity: 238
Decentralize The $15-Trillion Global Trade Industr
I've always said any promising project that has to do with the Adult Entertainment industry will perform very well in the future. The adult industry was one of the first big industries to adopt the internet and it'll be one of the first major industries to adopt Blockchain.

All the best to a bright future team!
The platform is a great idea, but it stands to be seen whether it will be adopted or not. I know other adult coins have made good runs especially in December bull run, hopefully Live Stars can do similar. But it does all boil down to adoption, while I think this project is great many others may not.
Activity: 56
I've always said any promising project that has to do with the Adult Entertainment industry will perform very well in the future. The adult industry was one of the first big industries to adopt the internet and it'll be one of the first major industries to adopt Blockchain.

All the best to a bright future team!
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Hello, please tell me whether it will be possible in your application to exclude the region of residence models available for selection of customers? thank you!
Activity: 420
Merit: 108
Dear community,

Most of the time since our token sale has ended, our developers have been busy with development of Live Stars platform and its functionality.

We have received a lot of feedback when we released our alpha version, and now we can say that we moved a lot since that moment, and even now, several weeks before the actual beta release, we can surely say that there's a lot more to test and improve.

Most of end-user side functionality is now completed. We have implemented private messaging (all users, both models and customers, will be able to use our convenient private chat to communicate privately. Chat can not be spied even from Live Stars administration), giving and receiving tips. First prototype of our admin panel is also ready and now our platform is easily moderated. This will make the place safer for all users. Streaming now works flawlessly.

Now when everything mentioned above is completed, we are moving on to creation of model-side interface, their dashboard and streaming panel. Models are an essential part of our platform and their work should be as convenient as possible.

Beta release is scheduled for end of april 2018. We will keep you updated.

Listing is still expected in March. We would like to point out that the exchanges are extremely overloaded  and sometimes we have to wait for an answer up to weeks. The absence of a specific listing date is due to slow actions on the side of the exchanges. We will immediately make the announcement as soon as the listing is in place and we are doing everything that is necessary to resolve these issues.

Best regards,
Live Stars team

Hello Dev, u said that there will be exchanges between February and March, but now you say that you are still negotiating with exchanges, tell me, did you receive an answer from someone already or not?
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Did livestars's token get listed on any exchange? If no, I can't understand how girls will exchange their tokens Grin
You can look on etherdelta if the token is listed there and for the guy asking for the beta it was published before and we have access to the site and models i can`t say if its better that the other site.
I don't think etherdelta is a good option after what happened to it.
IDEX should be the much better choice if you are eager to trade tokens before it get listed in major exchanges.

Is there any news about an upcoming listing? I hope it will be done when the crypto market are recovering so as to prevent much higher volatility.
\
Almost every token and coins are in red it is not advisable to get listed to an exchange right now it is better develop the platform and improve security, but their is always IDEX , Etherdelta and forkdelta where you can trade your token if their are buyers.

And don't forget about Eidoo app, I heard that they will implement their internal exchange this month (to trade every erc20). Let's not forget also that they can always build up a partenership with Bancor to solve liquidity problems
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
Hello. When can I see my tokens in the office, those who participated in the bounty and passed the procedure of the KYC? Previously mentioned February. When is the payment of bounty planned?
I'm pretty sure that it will take place after the end of KYC's phase. More precisely after 22th of March.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
Did livestars's token get listed on any exchange? If no, I can't understand how girls will exchange their tokens Grin
You can look on etherdelta if the token is listed there and for the guy asking for the beta it was published before and we have access to the site and models i can`t say if its better that the other site.
IDEX should be the much better choice if you are eager to trade tokens before it get listed in major exchanges.

Is there any news about an upcoming listing? I hope it will be done when the crypto market are recovering so as to prevent much higher volatility.
\
Almost every token and coins are in red it is not advisable to get listed to an exchange right now it is better develop the platform and improve security, but their is always IDEX , Etherdelta and forkdelta where you can trade your token if their are buyers.
Activity: 56
I too can not quite figure it out. Explain someone in detail please. I think it may be easier for me to join the investment platform Safinus. I will join the portfolio of an experienced investor, I will be calm.
Activity: 490
Merit: 103
And than they generally differ in these versions? why is this relevant to the Delta? though of course the idex and failed, yet both decentralized.
Activity: 266
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
Pages:
Jump to: