Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]⭐LIVE STARS ⭐ Revolutionizing Live Adult Entertainment - page 6. (Read 35986 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
KYC takes a very long time and creates problems. it is impossible without it?
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
say a form for those who worked in the bounty must be filled in order to receive awards for the bounty, or it is only necessary for those who bought
Activity: 329
Merit: 1
great idea and project. Question. In the case of a large scale of your project, will there be enough for this to be a
blockchain of the etherium?
Activity: 194
Merit: 100
Toplancer.co | PreSale is LIVE | Get Your Bonus

I feel sorry for those bounty participants.
You have to go through KYC for less reward than you expected.
Has this project raised enough fund for its development?

Bounty participants will get same reward value because total token supply was proportionately reduced, not only the bounty pool.
Development is ongoing.

As long as you can deliver a successful product and make your tokens more valuable,
I believe nobody will have anything to complain about.
Pretty much this, and nobody can guarantee success obviously (that would be a red flag) but from what I have seen here so far, this token stands to be a good product. The alpha was pretty legitimate, I look forward to see what the Beta has in store for us in April!
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

Bounty participants will get same reward value because total token supply was proportionately reduced, not only the bounty pool.
Development is ongoing.

As long as you can deliver a successful product and make your tokens more valuable,
I believe nobody will have anything to complain about.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
I like the design style of your web page, it is simple and elegant. You should make good marketing and promotion of this coin, I think it is very potential.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
Activity: 409
Merit: 250

thanks for the confirmation, i was thought that my id card will not be accepted.
but dev, how long does it take for you to say that may KYC is accepted?

Hello,

You will see your KYC status in your livestars.io panel. Verification may take up to 24 hours.

Thank you for the confirmation. But i want to ask what if i have no proof of address? Can i use my father's details? Our utility bill is not named to me, it's named my father's. Please reply so i will know.

You will complete verification if identity will match with address data document. You can not use 2 different person's data.

okay dev. but i already submitted my id. now my concern is that can i change it? instead of submitting mine, i will rather submit the ID of my father so that the proof of address will match , will that be okay then? reply asap please dev.
Activity: 238
Merit: 15
Dear team livestars, I still ask you, like everyone else I'm waiting for an answer. You never answered me, though you answered the other questions.

I have already asked the question in the telegram, I repeat here because you have introduced the necessity of passage kyc - my question is, can I pass my friend? she's a local she owns the house and all the cards in the Bank that why on my name I only have a passport.
Activity: 112
Merit: 5
wallet?  where can you mine and trade?

Premined.  There are some people trading it on EtherDelta.  Trade with caution there.
Activity: 168
Merit: 39
wallet?  where can you mine and trade?
Activity: 826
Wow, what is happening here? A mistake from the livestars team not announcing KYC process on time
and also not letting bounty hunters know they will be required to do the KYC thing too before entering their campaign
Well, this is a bit bad if you ask me, cus most people that can not participate in ico due to one reason or the other use bounty hunting as a way to get a few token, it will be very disappointing if at the end, they are unable to claim their tokens due to not meeting up with the KYC requirements, I think the livestars team should rethink

Oh really? This is probably the first project ever that requires its bounty hunters to pass KYC. What's the point of a bounty hunter doing KYC?

If you look back over the last few pages, the livestars account has skipped over the concerns. I wouldnt hold my breathe for a response.  Let's come back to my post in 24 days and see if I'm right about a crapstorm of scam allegations when people don't get their bounties.

I simply want them to handle this sooner than later. As an investor, I'm not sure what worries me more. The fact they changed the rules AFTER people did the work or the fact they could not plan this properly which makes me a bit concerned on leadership ability.

Disclaimer: I own quite a bit of Livestars during the 30% bonus time and completed no bounties. We just need to be willing to call bs in this community, even if it can negatively impact our own personal investments.

KYC for bounty hunters just doesn't make any sense. We all know what KYC stands for and I can't see which of the letters bounty hunters actually represent Wink
legendary
Activity: 1040
Merit: 1001
so they tout user anonymity, that no personal data will be saved.... but bounty hunters have to give up their personal data???

Not sure how many bounty participants are going to throw their personal details for a few dollars but this is really pathetic to see a change of terms after the end of the bounty campaign.
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
Hey Bounty manager, pls change my KYC status :COMPLETED- Row 351(LaskaKate) in the Speadsheet Facebook campaign. Thank you.
Activity: 61
Merit: 0
so they tout user anonymity, that no personal data will be saved.... but bounty hunters have to give up their personal data???
Activity: 409

thanks for the confirmation, i was thought that my id card will not be accepted.

Hello,

You will see your KYC status in your livestars.io panel. Verification may take up to 24 hours.

Thank you for the confirmation. But i want to ask what if i have no proof of address? Can i use my father's details? Our utility bill is not named to me, it's named my father's. Please reply so i will know.
Activity: 448
Wow, what is happening here? A mistake from the livestars team not announcing KYC process on time
and also not letting bounty hunters know they will be required to do the KYC thing too before entering their campaign
Well, this is a bit bad if you ask me, cus most people that can not participate in ico due to one reason or the other use bounty hunting as a way to get a few token, it will be very disappointing if at the end, they are unable to claim their tokens due to not meeting up with the KYC requirements, I think the livestars team should rethink

Oh really? This is probably the first project ever that requires its bounty hunters to pass KYC. What's the point of a bounty hunter doing KYC?
I also do not understand why investors do not do KYC (I'm certainly happy about this), and members of generosity even for a small award will pass.
p.s. I also read, some participants of bounty say that the company has reduced the award (violated the terms of the bounty), is it true?

I already said my peace about them changing the rules after it was over. Let me address another piece of KYC. If you live in some little barangay in Philippines or some crapshack in Cambodia, the required ID isnt always as easy. I know a girl that has a mailing address that includes the words 'Behind x building' in province.

Personally, I'm not running around for a few dollars... but for some, it was their first stake into this project.
Activity: 938
Merit: 502

I also do not understand why investors do not do KYC (I'm certainly happy about this), and members of generosity even for a small award will pass.
p.s. I also read, some participants of bounty say that the company has reduced the award (violated the terms of the bounty), is it true?
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
Watch the orderbook, there has been orders filled at 30-40... it's likely a 50 get filled if you wait some time.But 75 is fine aswell
Activity: 238
Merit: 15

Hello,

Live Stars - The forum has had a situation like that, then the main moderator, said that conditions can change, but only for new arrivals, to those who have already joined, new terms can not be applied.

P/S I don't mind to pass the KYC, but I fear that you will get a negative trust rating on forum, it will affect investment, although I believe that your project will be successful in any case.
Pages:
Jump to: