Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LOL] LeagueCoin | X11 | PoS | E-Sport Betting Site GGWP.CO Launched! - page 42. (Read 142578 times)

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
guess where all waiting for us to be on poloniex

block halving in 200 blocks

Any word on when it is going to Polo? Would be nice for some news to bring the price up, the manipulation is heavy.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
guess where all waiting for us to be on poloniex

block halving in 200 blocks
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
The logo should have Teemo on it  Grin
Activity: 70
post any changes

guys suggest something for top or is x11 pow/pos algo ok

I think just leave top blank would be good
post any changes

guys suggest something for top or is x11 pow/pos algo ok
legendary
Activity: 1111
crypto-enthusiast since 2012
Without approval from Riot, you need to keep everything League of Legends off the coin.

yes i just spoke with dev league of legends will be removed,

il post the revised design soon

and it's LeagueCoin, not Lol coin...
Without approval from Riot, you need to keep everything League of Legends off the coin.

yes i just spoke with dev league of legends will be removed,

il post the revised design soon
Activity: 854
here is a logo as promised

let me know what you think and post any changes

LQUZQjpyz5SzzN5axJ2B7zVXhcReY82Xkf donations

Logo looks real good, I like the textures on it

ive had it made so credit goes to him, il cover the cost but help is always apprieciated
legendary
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

Logo looks real good, I like the textures on it

Activity: 812
June 9th LeagueCoin Statement:

Time for some updates! The development team has been working tirelessly since launch to build the infrastructure around this coin. We are less than one week from launch and the first halving of the block reward happens today. Here is what we've been working on:

- Tipbot V2 beta has launched! We are still looking for beta testers to join the 30 people that have joined currently.
- Battlebot V1 is in development and almost complete! Beta testing coming soon.
- Our promotion will continue to bring in players to support our coin. We strive to sign-up over 100 people to become a part of our gamer squad who will beta-test the software and play as a team.
- Coming soon: LeagueCoin Tournament: We will be sponsoring a tournament of our own to raise awareness for our project. This will consist of teams of 5 who will battle each other until one team is crowned victorious. Prizes will be awarded in Bitcoin, LeagueCoin & rare skins.
- The skin shop is currently in development. Please contact us if you have any rare skins that you would like to sell in the shop.

More to come shortly!! If anyone has suggestions,recommendations, comments or criticisms for us, please post them below!

Can't wait to make more updates on 24/7 Crypto News . I knew there was some printscreens around but i can't find the page . They were removed ? Can you PM me with some printscreens . Thanks !
June 9th LeagueCoin Statement:

Time for some updates! The development team has been working tirelessly since launch to build the infrastructure around this coin. We are less than one week from launch and the first halving of the block reward happens today. Here is what we've been working on:

- Tipbot V2 beta has launched! We are still looking for beta testers to join the 30 people that have joined currently.
- Battlebot V1 is in development and almost complete! Beta testing coming soon.
- Our promotion will continue to bring in players to support our coin. We strive to sign-up over 100 people to become a part of our gamer squad who will beta-test the software and play as a team.
- Coming soon: LeagueCoin Tournament: We will be sponsoring a tournament of our own to raise awareness for our project. This will consist of teams of 5 who will battle each other until one team is crowned victorious. Prizes will be awarded in Bitcoin, LeagueCoin & rare skins.
- The skin shop is currently in development, ETA early Junly.

More to come shortly!! If anyone has suggestions,recommendations, comments or criticisms for us, please post them below!
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Sorry for that, I just changed that line, we respect people's works.

Thanks. Cheesy Carry on LeagueCoin folks. I think you have a good idea here, keep working.

Fucking dicks.

And your language is why I am no longer in Blackcoin anymore, the community is run by a bunch of immature juggalos who look and sound like they used to chop cars and sling dope for a living.

And people ripping off my work is why I'm losing interest in LeagueCoin. I really like this coins idea and I think it could do something. If it was just an oversight from the web designer and it gets changed a little.. fine. But I'm a big believer in originality.. how hard would it have been to write two original sentences instead of a direct copy+paste for that paragraph?

Sorry for that, I just changed that line, we respect people's works.

Fucking dicks.

And your language is why I am no longer in Blackcoin anymore, the community is run by a bunch of immature juggalos who look and sound like they used to chop cars and sling dope for a living.

And people ripping off my work is why I'm losing interest in LeagueCoin. I really like this coins idea and I think it could do something. I put miners on it at 5:00PM right when it launched. If it was just an oversight from the web designer and it gets changed a little.. fine. But I'm a big believer in originality.. how hard would it be to write two original sentences instead of a direct copy+paste for that paragraph?
legendary

Fucking dicks.

It's funny because Blackcoin used 99.999% of someone else's code but use a couple lines of their text, and they go nuts.

Hahah.

I don't represent all of BlackCoin and I'm not a programmer or coin developer. Someone directly stole my and one other person's writing that we worked pretty hard on. You can't see how that's a little fucking annoying?
It's funny because Blackcoin used 99.999% of someone else's code but use a couple lines of their text, and they go nuts.

Hahah.

+1

Activity: 854

Hahah.
Pages:
Jump to: