Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LOL] LeagueCoin | X11 | PoS | E-Sport Betting Site GGWP.CO Launched! - page 44. (Read 142578 times)

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

agree i don't know why they say it hard to find the ipo details its on the op, under block explorer. yes it could be made more clearer, but its not like everyone is asking about its not clear. only a few.

So because only a few people notice makes it ok? Seriously?
the ipo is pretty clear unless u can't count.... https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aj5IsR7dyNBLdFh6RE1BeFVFZm04SzVzTFNScUFCN3c&usp=sharing#gid=0 you can clearly see most ipo holders dumped so meh... sucks for them.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0

agree i don't know why they say it hard to find the ipo details its on the op, under block explorer. yes it could be made more clearer, but its not like everyone is asking about its not clear. only a few.

So because only a few people notice makes it ok? Seriously?
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
il be showing the logo design today in the evening, so community can decide whether to use it.
Things are slowly starting to lift off. The volume is 70btc which is still incredibly low for this coin but people are still accumulating the cheap coins.
Less then 800 blocks and the reward will be cut in 2 . Then it will be REALLY hard to get some coins Smiley

I see people asking about the IPO, i agree that the information HAS to be better exposed so everything is clear and transparent. However my personal opinion is that everything was perfect with the IPO, yes people got 1 million coins incredibly cheap but hey they were risking BTC's when nothing was sure. With the number of bad IPO's out there, you are taking a pretty big risk, so you deserve a good reward. Other then that, most of the IPO coins are already in circulation, so the distribution is fine.

Halving soon, coin distribution is going well, a lot of good projects from the dev's. Expect at least x10 in the price. Buy while its cheap !

i do not care if ipo holders are still holding. of course im gutted ive missed out, but i have a holding similar to ipo holders but just paid more, should you be worried? no, because i believe in the coin and not in for a quick profit. just how darkcoin success triggered the anon function trend, league coin will trigger a new trend for game coins. x10 is still low. riot games approving the tip bot where a crypto currency is being used to tip players is a HUGE  thing. top 20 is where it will be

Activity: 59
Merit: 10
Activity: 518
Things are slowly starting to lift off. The volume is 70btc which is still incredibly low for this coin but people are still accumulating the cheap coins.
Less then 800 blocks and the reward will be cut in 2 . Then it will be REALLY hard to get some coins Smiley

I see people asking about the IPO, i agree that the information HAS to be better exposed so everything is clear and transparent. However my personal opinion is that everything was perfect with the IPO, yes people got 1 million coins incredibly cheap but hey they were risking BTC's when nothing was sure. With the number of bad IPO's out there, you are taking a pretty big risk, so you deserve a good reward. Other then that, most of the IPO coins are already in circulation, so the distribution is fine.

Halving soon, coin distribution is going well, a lot of good projects from the dev's. Expect at least x10 in the price. Buy while its cheap !
Activity: 678
Dev,

Is leaguecoin a profitable coin? Like Bitshares?

I mean whether the coin-hlolders will get more coins just by keeping them?

thanks.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1023
What percentage of the coins were IPO? Why is this info not displayed clearly in the OP with the coin specs?
It's 1 million coins IPO right?

So there was an IPO and then a mining phase.
Seems like that info is missing from OP. It used to be much more clearly displayed when the IPO was going on.

Seems like it was essentially hidden.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
I think this coin just converted me as a League of Legends player. I had no idea about it before. For any players out there, can I play this game with a standard 2013 toshiba satellite laptop or do I need to upgrade or get a better graphics card and memory. Also this might be the only coin I dont even care about making money on, its just that awesome.

lol is highly addicting...

I stared with the dota Warcraft mod then once lol came out I got hooked

So much time that is not coming back Sad. I loved dota but if I would have used all that many hours doing something productive probably I would have finished college 2 years earlier xD.

Cheers!
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
Besides League of Legends being a huge game, this coin is dirt cheap considering there is only 1-1.5 million of them! This has a chance to be the next Doge-like phenomenon.
Activity: 166
Merit: 100
i accidentally send my league coin to my purecoin address Sad and my league coins disappear, OMG...i was confused because both address start with letter L SAD.
legendary
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.
Hundreds-of-thousands of players use toasters to connect.

HAHAHAHAHA nice

Sad but sooooo true

Had a game earlier with a 10 min load time. I really wanted to know what he was on?

HAHAHAHAHA nice
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
time
legendary
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.
I think this coin just converted me as a League of Legends player. I had no idea about it before. For any players out there, can I play this game with a standard 2013 toshiba satellite laptop or do I need to upgrade or get a better graphics card and memory. Also this might be the only coin I dont even care about making money on, its just that awesome.

lol is highly addicting...

I stared with the dota Warcraft mod then once lol came out I got hooked
Activity: 70
Merit: 10

LOL doesn't have high hardware requirements, you can check here: https://support.leagueoflegends.com/entries/26564905-Minimum-and-Recommended-System-Requirements
Activity: 560
crypto is pure madness
it could rlly skyrocket
but just because ITS FUCKING MADNESS here

if you set up a exchange for skins someone else will do it with bitcoin -.-''
but potcoins has also succsess

just magic crypto

marketplace is only one project not the only one
Pages:
Jump to: