Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LOL] LeagueCoin | X11 | PoS | E-Sport Betting Site GGWP.CO Launched! - page 43. (Read 142578 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Mined some of this coin straight from launch. Interesting idea. But how about you don't steal website copy directly from BlackCoin...? At least fucking change it some and make it your own. I recognized it right away because I worked on writing and developing the BlackCoin website.

The ability to manage transactions and issue additional BlackCoins is all handled by the network of users utilizing BlackCoin. Because the BlackCoin network is run by the people, holders of BlackCoin receive a 1% yearly interest through a process called staking.

The ability to manage transactions and issue additional LeagueCoin is all handled by the network of users utilizing LeagueCoin. Since LeagueCoin network is run by the people, holders of LeagueCoin will receive a 19.9% yearly interest through a process called staking.

Fucking dicks.

lol some coders are talented with numbers but with text no. everyone has their own area of expertise. guess its not the first time coin has copied text, but as long as the idea is innovative and working.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Mined some of this coin straight from launch. Interesting idea. But how about you don't steal website copy directly from BlackCoin...? At least fucking change it some and make it your own. I recognized it right away because I worked on writing and developing the BlackCoin website.

The ability to manage transactions and issue additional BlackCoins is all handled by the network of users utilizing BlackCoin. Because the BlackCoin network is run by the people, holders of BlackCoin receive a 1% yearly interest through a process called staking.

The ability to manage transactions and issue additional LeagueCoin is all handled by the network of users utilizing LeagueCoin. Since LeagueCoin network is run by the people, holders of LeagueCoin will receive a 19.9% yearly interest through a process called staking.

Fucking dicks.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Some great news AGAIN Smiley Hope the bot works flawlessly and we can soon go out of beta.
Great job devs !

It works well so far, we will keep it running till we find any bugs Smiley
Activity: 518
Some great news AGAIN Smiley Hope the bot works flawlessly and we can soon go out of beta.
Great job devs !
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

agree i don't know why they say it hard to find the ipo details its on the op, under block explorer. yes it could be made more clearer, but its not like everyone is asking about its not clear. only a few.

So because only a few people notice makes it ok? Seriously?

only few people as in the people who cannot see it. how many people have complained. the btc volume suggests investors have read the ipo and are aware of it. if people don't want to spend more time reading in detail the op post its not dev fault.

all im saying more  investors have noticed it than those that say it is not clear.

But why not push for transparency in the first place and offer the information to future investors?

EDIT: For example, putting it where it matters, on the ANN main post.

im very sure it was not done with intention of concealing it. anyway its being mentioned in thread. why people over reacting to this ipo lol. people can decide for themselves i don't understand how they can miss it.

not talking about it again. its on the original post read it

Because it's not on the main post, where it should be, for something of this importance.

I will not be investing in a coin that obviously does not take transparency seriously enough into consideration.

lol don't we have 69btc volume, anyway, its investors job to read the post fully not skim read it. like i said only few people whining, about it. if someone trying to create FUD try harder

You have it backwards. It's the developers and PR's job to sell the coin to investors, and offering transparency is a make or break for any REAL investor. Best of luck with your coin I've seen enough.

IPO is clearly stated on the OP, and they even have a google doc for the distribution which is pretty good in terms of transparency https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aj5IsR7dyNBLdFh6RE1BeFVFZm04SzVzTFNScUFCN3c&usp=sharing#gid=0

If most the IPO investors have already sold that is a good thing, for us (not for them).
Activity: 192
Merit: 100
League of Legends TipBot V2 Beta for NA & EUW servers has started just now. You can simply add 'LeagueCoinTipBot' as your friend and you will receive instructions to get started. The first 50 players could get free LeagueCoins. As beta testers, it's appreciated if you could report any bugs or questions via http://leaguecoin.co/chat, we want to bring a better TipBot to all players!

Edit: 14+ players started using it so far, we will keep the beta going for the whole week if nothing went wrong Smiley

got muh free coins!!
I will place the following bounties:

1.  1,000 LOL for the first bug found and confirmed by our dev.
2.  500 LOL for the second bug found and confirmed by our dev.
3.  300 LOL for the third bug found and confirmed by our dev.

Help him test it!  Smiley

Awesome! Thank you MyFarm! Hopefully none of your bounties will be taken  Wink
Activity: 854
I will place the following bounties:

1.  1,000 LOL for the first bug found and confirmed by our dev.
2.  500 LOL for the second bug found and confirmed by our dev.
3.  300 LOL for the third bug found and confirmed by our dev.

Help him test it!  Smiley
League of Legends TipBot V2 Beta for NA & EUW servers has started just now. You can simply add 'LeagueCoinTipBot' as your friend and you will receive instructions to get started. The first 50 players could get free LeagueCoins. As beta testers, it's appreciated if you could report any bugs or questions via http://leaguecoin.co/chat, we want to bring a better TipBot to all players!

Edit: 40+ players started using it so far, we will keep the beta going for the whole week if nothing went wrong Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1246
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.
IPO is clearly mentioned in the first post.

Go back to troll school and learn to do it correctly

i thought he meant it was not clear enough i did not know he was talking about not actually seeing it on the main post lol

anyone investing in any coin should read the first page or OP a few times over.

i thought he meant it was not clear enough i did not know he was talking about not actually seeing it on the main post lol
legendary
Activity: 1246
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

how is it that the investors can see it and you can't lol.
what do you mean its not on the main post, can you not see its on the main post lol,
Activity: 12
Merit: 0

agree i don't know why they say it hard to find the ipo details its on the op, under block explorer. yes it could be made more clearer, but its not like everyone is asking about its not clear. only a few.

only few people as in the people who cannot see it. how many people have complained. the btc volume suggests investors have read the ipo and are aware of it. if people don't want to spend more time reading in detail the op post its not dev fault.

all im saying more  investors have noticed it than those that say it is not clear.

But why not push for transparency in the first place and offer the information to future investors?

im very sure it was not done with intention of concealing it. anyway its being mentioned in thread. why people over reacting to this ipo lol. people can decide for themselves i don't understand how they can miss it.

Because it's not on the main post, where it should be, for something of this importance.

I will not be investing in a coin that obviously does not take transparency seriously enough into consideration.

lol don't we have 69btc volume, anyway, its investors job to read the post fully not skim read it. like i said only few people whining, about it. if someone trying to create FUD try harder

You have it backwards. It's the developers and PR's job to sell the coin to investors, and offering transparency is a make or break for any REAL investor. Best of luck with your coin I've seen enough.

im very sure it was not done with intention of concealing it. anyway its being mentioned in thread. why people over reacting to this ipo lol could be people trying to create FUD to get in cheaper lol. people can decide for themselves i don't understand how they can miss it.

Pages:
Jump to: