Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LOL] LeagueCoin | X11 | PoS | E-Sport Betting Site GGWP.CO Launched! - page 11. (Read 142578 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Awesome work getting GGWP launched.  How come the countdown timers always say zero though,  its a bit confusing as you don't actually know how long you have left to place a bet.

Great job getting the site up early though, Keep up the good work!

Could you send the wrong timer screenshot to me? The timer should work for every timezone.
Activity: 76
GGWP.CO StarCraft II E-Sport Betting Site is up too! http://sc.ggwp.co/

OOOOOHH SNAP! HAHAA <3 This Dev!!  Grin
GGWP.CO StarCraft II E-Sport Betting Site is up too! http://sc.ggwp.co/
Activity: 84
Bet site looks innovative. LOL should get a boost off this, shows the LOL team is very capable.

Would be nice to have one coin that can bet on all games. That is the only limiting factor i see in LOL. MIN is going after a larger market. If LOL players don't ever play other games then this would make sense, but I doubt that to be the case. Myabe LOL can be branded as a universal token in the future. Or maybe people like to have specific coins for each game and its not that much extra work for them. Interesting to see how this will evolve.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Awesome work getting GGWP launched.  How come the countdown timers always say zero though,  its a bit confusing as you don't actually know how long you have left to place a bet.

Great job getting the site up early though, Keep up the good work!
When placing bid the % return u get should stay at the same, when like now it changes is it hard to know actually if it is worth gambling since the rate can suddenly drop way to much... ?

or is this normal at all betting sites?

The ROI is determined by total bets on two pools. For example, team A got 100 LOL bets, and team B got 200 LOL bets, so the ROI for team A will be (100+200)/100 which equals to 300%, and ROI for team B is (100+200)/200 which equals to 150%.

Well explained Smiley
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Both MIN and LOL have a good future because they have active devs and a massive niche. Supporting both coins is better than bickering which side you're on IMHO.
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1000
When placing bid the % return u get should stay at the same, when like now it changes is it hard to know actually if it is worth gambling since the rate can suddenly drop way to much... ?

The ROI is determined by total bets on two pools. For example, team A got 100 LOL bets, and team B got 200 LOL bets, so the ROI for team A will be (100+200)/100 which equals to 300%, and ROI for team B is (100+200)/200 which equals to 150%.
Good explanation actually.  Cool
Activity: 196
Merit: 100

legendary
So how long has LOL coin been out? VS Minerals? lol, some things speak for themselves  Grin

But nice job on the new betting website looks good, perhaps my son and his friends who play LOL will try it out after I give him some minerals to buy LOL with, Unless of course MIN dev releases updated wallet etc. sooner, where we then can bet on LOL games with Minerals Smiley and also bet on 2 other games at the same time, now that's going to be pretty cool. Its coming!! soon enough.....
In the mean time, hats of to LOL devs, congrats  Smiley

Still holding min?

Unlucky mate
lol, enjoy it while you can.

I will don't worry Grin

Enjoy your bags
Yes, got a couple of full ones in each hand  Wink
Activity: 221
Merit: 101

Activity: 1218
BintexFutures
So how long has LOL coin been out? VS Minerals? lol, some things speak for themselves  Grin

But nice job on the new betting website looks good, perhaps my son and his friends who play LOL will try it out after I give him some minerals to buy LOL with, Unless of course MIN dev releases updated wallet etc. sooner, where we then can bet on LOL games with Minerals Smiley and also bet on 2 other games at the same time, now that's going to be pretty cool. Its coming!! soon enough.....

Still holding min?

Unlucky mate

I will don't worry Grin

Enjoy your bags
legendary

Still holding min?

Unlucky mate
Activity: 1218
BintexFutures

Still holding min?

Unlucky mate
legendary

what about europe tournament ? would be nice !

Tournament for NA & EUW is coming soon! Please stay tuned!
Activity: 128
Merit: 100
what about europe tournament ? would be nice !
Activity: 389
Merit: 250
Good job,
I wish you good luck and hope LOL will succeed, I placed some bets Wink crypto in esport FTW!
Pages:
Jump to: