Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LTC][Pool][PPLNS] WeMineLTC.com | 0% FEES! | Stratum | DDoS Protection |!! - page 25. (Read 74287 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
now im getting pool not responding :/ I tried switching to their us server

the USA server has some issues, please use the EU one till further notice!
now im getting pool not responding :/ I tried switching to their us server
Hello all,

I am attempting to mine on wemineltc with cgminer.  I believe I have set up my bat file correctly, but when I start cgminer I get: Probing for alive pool then
Stratum from pool 0 found new block.  It says I'm doing something, but my dashboard brings up that I have a 0 hash rate, any ideas?

here is my .bat

Thanks!

color 07
cgminer --scrypt -o stratum+tcp://eu.wemineltc.com:3333 -u worker.1 -p password --shaders 1792 --intensity 20 --worksize 256 -g 1 --gpu-engine 1000 --gpu-memclock 1500 --temp-target 75

Paste a screenshot of your miner Smiley
Hello all,

I am attempting to mine on wemineltc with cgminer.  I believe I have set up my bat file correctly, but when I start cgminer I get: Probing for alive pool then
Stratum from pool 0 found new block.  It says I'm doing something, but my dashboard brings up that I have a 0 hash rate, any ideas?

here is my .bat

Thanks!

color 07
cgminer --scrypt -o stratum+tcp://eu.wemineltc.com:3333 -u worker.1 -p password --shaders 1792 --intensity 20 --worksize 256 -g 1 --gpu-engine 1000 --gpu-memclock 1500 --temp-target 75
Please switch to the EU server till we find out what is wrong with the USA server!

stratum+tcp://eu.wemineltc.com:3333
Can't seem to connect to the US server either.

checking the US server now....
Ok we just found another block, the "Round Estimate 0.09959069 LTC" which is about right I was getting before. But looking at the PAYOUT / TRANSACTION LOG under unconfirmed it says that I'll be paid 0.05766288 which is very low.

phuck this pool, sorry Admin you had a great pool and you have been screwing us over for almost 24hrs now. I'm out.  Angry Angry Angry

Round estimate is abit off, we are fixing it atm we speak. Who exactly we screwing over? Have you considered also that from yesterday the difficulty increased from 294 to 323? Please post your Khses and you will see that pool pays TO THE CENT what it has to pay! We are always here to help, and not to screw ANYONE.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Ok we just found another block, the "Round Estimate 0.09959069 LTC" which is about right I was getting before. But looking at the PAYOUT / TRANSACTION LOG under unconfirmed it says that I'll be paid 0.05766288 which is very low.

phuck this pool, sorry Admin you had a great pool and you have been screwing us over for almost 24hrs now. I'm out.  Angry Angry Angry
Hashing now @ nearly 350 Mhses, and our luck is great till now!!

Our luck is great but the last 8 payments were very low including the ones, the last 3 that we had luck I only received 60% of what I was getting before the server problems.

So far with all the issues I wasted about 14hrs of mining time, not very happy anymore.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Can't seem to connect to the US server either.
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
Getting submit_upstream_work json_rpc_call errors and proxy errors now, rejecting work. US server down?

Same problem for me...
Activity: 27
Getting submit_upstream_work json_rpc_call errors and proxy errors now, rejecting work. US server down?
Hashing now @ nearly 350 Mhses, and our luck is great till now!!
Vardiff seems to be active still on the US server....difficulty jumped to 15xx and then stopped responding.  Presumably because I wasnt solving any blocks at that level but it escalated very quickly from 128 to 336 to 15xx in a 3 lines of polling.  Switched back to eu...no issues there.

I'm on us and my current difficulty is 290 so probably it's still active

VARDIFF seems like is playing games with us ^__^

F$#$#$G  hashes #  ^__^

Its OFF now for good Smiley
Activity: 12
Hi

i spoke to the owner it is now off  Smiley
Vardiff seems to be active still on the US server....difficulty jumped to 15xx and then stopped responding.  Presumably because I wasnt solving any blocks at that level but it escalated very quickly from 128 to 336 to 15xx in a 3 lines of polling.  Switched back to eu...no issues there.

I'm on us and my current difficulty is 290 so probably it's still active
Activity: 41
Hello again!! Yes, VARDIFF is disabled for now, was causing/caused major issues. One of those, is that one particular user(username Unicorn) got credited with 99% of the LTC rewards for the last 5 blocks,due to VARDIFFs error crediting him with 2 MILLION MEGA hashes per second ^__^ We have already emailed the user, and we hope that wi will be kind enough to return the LTCs so we can redistribute them to you!(Unicorn if you read this, please check your email  Cheesy )

on another note, pool is BACK and more stable than before(in the maintenance we found out some more minor bugs and we decided them to fix them while the pool was down now anyways). BOTH EU and USA servers are up, STRATUM fully works and VARDIFF is DISABLED till further notice!!

Again sorry for the trouble!!! Lets resume from where we started!!

Dynamic Vardiff seems to be a disaster whenever it's tried.  Just my experience. 

I agree, personally I like user selected difficulty, I know what my hash rate is and thus it's easy for me to select it.  Vardiff messes up too often.

+1, can we just go to user selected difficulty?
Activity: 41
Activity: 38
IS vardiff still on for the US stratum server?  When cgminer first connected, it was running 128 diff.  It has since switched to 266.
Pages:
Jump to: