Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LTC][Pool][PPLNS] WeMineLTC.com | 0% FEES! | Stratum | DDoS Protection |!! - page 28. (Read 74287 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Yeah last 2 blocks' payouts are weird o.o
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Is something wrong?
web page doesn't update the data.
And the difficulty is still 293?
other pools display 323 now.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Are the blocks crediting correctly atm?  On this last block with 2400 hashes, 2200 WU I was only credited .0075 LTC which is way lower than normal.

I have the same question, on block 334571 I was credited about 10% of what I was expecting I received 0.0073 while I normaly get 0.07 - 0.085

On the block 334612 only 0.00335294 LTC

And the last block 334634 is still not confirmed but the estimated payment is 0.00281217

Please check it admin, this pool is great so far.
Activity: 27
Just swapped over to this pool, using the mining proxy since I'm using the cudaminer in this forum which doesn't have stratum support.

I'm getting an error frequently from the proxy:

2013-04-14 16:58:03,654 INFO proxy jobs.extranonce2_padding # Extranonce size mismatch. Please report this error to pool operator!

It then goes on to say that it was accepted right after. Thought I would pass that on.

I can't verify that it is working as the stats are down, as you mentioned above, so I guess I'll wait until they are back up to see if my work is being accepted.

I am using the us.wemineltc.com:8332 server.
Activity: 42
Great pool so far! Better returns then notroll Smiley

Also welcome to yochdog.
Activity: 280
Vantacor
Are the blocks crediting correctly atm?  On this last block with 2400 hashes, 2200 WU I was only credited .0075 LTC which is way lower than normal.
Activity: 168
Okay seems like this VARDIFF bug will take few h to fix it Smiley

Our stats are way off atm, please dont mind them. everything shall be back to normal in few hours!
So....I'm confused, lol.

Let me see if I get this correct.

Honestly, Hash rate means nothing overall because it's actually the shares that matter.  So for a few days when I was getting 700 hash but only like .2 shares a minute that wasn't good.  However when I lower my hash and get more shares per minute that's actually smart?

Now, how does this work with the change? I'm now getting the same hash, but lower shares per minute and the website shows me getting way less ltc per day as I now am turning in less shares.

do not pay attention atm to the Round and Day estimate Smiley Its a bug that we try to iron out, and doesnt affect anywhere your miners/earnings. Only thing affects and disturbs atm is the eye, and we are working on it: Smiley  VARDIFF gives you shares according to your hash rate, and credits you accordingly. That means, a difficulty 1 share counts as 1 share, whereas a difficulty 128 counts for 128 shares. Mind though that a difficulty 128 needs 128x times the power to solve it compared to the difficulty 1 share! with other words, VARDIFF fine tweaks which shares to give you and maximize your workers/profits. Just let us iron out that eye catchy bug Smiley
Is the round estimate number correct with regards to vardiff?  My GPU miner was getting difficulties from 300-1111, so I wasn't getting a whole lot of shares, but my round estimate was quite low for my hashrate even after running for an hour.  If the round estimate doesn't take difficulty into effect yet, how can we be assured the payouts will be calculated correctly?

Yes the round estimate indicator is way off, thanks for spotting the bug Smiley Dont worry, the payouts are calculated correctly and they will be credited on the spot when the block is found Wink

it will be fixed asap Smiley
Activity: 280
Vantacor
So....I'm confused, lol.

Let me see if I get this correct.

Honestly, Hash rate means nothing overall because it's actually the shares that matter.  So for a few days when I was getting 700 hash but only like .2 shares a minute that wasn't good.  However when I lower my hash and get more shares per minute that's actually smart?

Now, how does this work with the change? I'm now getting the same hash, but lower shares per minute and the website shows me getting way less ltc per day as I now am turning in less shares.
Activity: 12
i have moved my miners to your site now and i have to say so far it has all been good Cheesy
keep up the good work Smiley
Activity: 38
Is the round estimate number correct with regards to vardiff?  My GPU miner was getting difficulties from 300-1111, so I wasn't getting a whole lot of shares, but my round estimate was quite low for my hashrate even after running for an hour.  If the round estimate doesn't take difficulty into effect yet, how can we be assured the payouts will be calculated correctly?
Activity: 47
i just added my 1.6 mh/s on your pool to see how PPLNS feels.

Smiley
After much tweaking and testing we are excited to announce our North America server us.wemineltc.com is now online.

Many of you also asked for port 80 mining and we have delivered. The us.wemineltc.com server runs stratum on port 80.

The other exciting addition is VARDIFF. Variable Difficulty (VARDIFF) changes the difficulty of work sent to your miner based on it's power. This means less traffic sent, more targeted workloads for your power and less load on the servers. This is great news for both those with low power and high power. Low power users such as CPU miners will greatly benefit from the VARDIFF as our pool difficulty of 64 was too high for some lower end CPU miners (and older GPU's). Our main eu.wemineltc.com server will have VARDIFF online tomorrow so you don't need to switch to get the benefit of VARDIFF as it will be online very soon.

Important Info About VARDIFF - Please be aware that with VARDIFF online, shares are now weighted based on difficulty. The higher difficulty a share, the more it is worth. You may notice your shares go up on VARDIFF with others shares going down, yet they get paid more, this is due to their shares being a higher diffuclty. We plan on implementing some statistics on site to help you understand the weight of your shares shortly to make it more clear.

Port 80 - many of you asked for the ability to mine on Port 80 and the us.wemineltc.com server is setup for this. This allows people behind restrictive outgoing firewalls (like at companies) to mine. Please be aware the main eu.wemineltc.com server does NOT support port 80 mining, it still uses Port 3333.

Stratum Proxy BETA - CPU Miners Only - to make life easier for those of you with non-stratum miners such as minerd for cpu mining will no longer need to run the startum_proxy.exe on your local PC. Now you can connect to the stratum proxy on the us.wemineltc.com server at port 8332. (Proxy for eu.wemineltc.com coming soon) So for minerd.exe it would be minerd.exe -o http://us.wemineltc.com:8332 -u yourworker.x -p yourpw. Only use this server if your client doesnt support Stratum. If you can use stratum, use it! You will get better results. This proxy is for those of you with cpu miners that can't use stratum only. This is BETA, if you have issues switch back to using the stratum proxy on your PC.
Activity: 686
Merit: 259
What's the difference between that git and this one? https://github.com/slush0/stratum-mining-proxy

Thanks.
"We found a small bug which could potentially cause an issue and this release fixes it. (the bug could cause issues on slow cpu miners not able to submit shares). "

Is it already fixed in the source for Linux? Thanks.

Yes, it is, make sure you get it here: https://github.com/bandroidx/stratum-mining-proxy

It was just that we had hard coded the eu server by accident meaning when we bring the usa server online it would not work and would continue to connect to the eu server.  Nothing major. 

We have a stratum proxy running on the us server so you actually won't have to run it on your pc anymore if you don't want to.  Up to you.  you could just connect to -o http://us.wemineltc.com:8332 -u worker -p password

We will be adding it to the eu server shortly.

Activity: 686
Merit: 259
 "We found a small bug which could potentially cause an issue and this release fixes it. (the bug could cause issues on slow cpu miners not able to submit shares). "

Is it already fixed in the source for Linux? Thanks.
Activity: 139
If you want im on PC atm, send me PM with teamviewer axx and a temp password so i can login and fix it for you!

You got PM Cheesy
Activity: 143
Merit: 10
Would it be possible to provide instructions on how to mine this pool with cudaminer?

I've tried "stratum+tcp://eu.wemineltc.com:3333" and just "http://eu.wemineltc.com:3333" .....won't connect.

The stratum_proxy.exe method successfully connects but just solo mines the packets.

Suggestions?

I never played with CUDA , but i will look into it. Make sure yuo read here also though   https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/cudaminer-problem-171005  Wink

Thanks I saw that thread, no resolution yet.    I posted in the authors thread as well, maybe it will gain some traction.   60 more kHs your way when it does, perhaps a lot more than that if I'm not the only one with the same problem.

Great pool.  Much better than kattare in my experience both in connection, and rewards.

------------

Edit *RESOLVED*  

Props to Baesik for the solution!  

----------

"I'm mining on wemineltc.com with cudaminer right now. I'm pretty new at all this so took me a while to get it working.
You need to use the stratum proxy and launch it with these parameters

-pa scrypt -o eu.wemineltc.com -p 3333

You can just right click on stratum_proxy.exe and create a shortcut. Right click the shortcut and open properties and paste those settings at the end of the target box.

Do the same thing with cudaminer but paste these settings

-o 127.0.0.1:8332 -O username:password -a scrypt

Remember, the username has to be the miner name you setup on wemineltc.com

You just need to launch the proxy first and then cudaminer, both with the shortcuts you made."

------

Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: