Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LTC][Pool][PPLNS] WeMineLTC.com | 0% FEES! | Stratum | DDoS Protection |!! - page 27. (Read 74287 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
I am successfully mining here again.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
First time in 10 days we are up and running, that i slept more than 6 hours and this happened...

welcome to my world. when I've learned one thing from being a sysadmin: stuff goes to shit only when I'm sleeping or on holiday Cheesy

good luck fixing!

So so true!! Smiley Thanks, we will post update when we have this !#@% fixed !

I came on to report the same issue but I'm glad you're aware and on it.

I'll move my miners to another pool until this is fixed then I'll move back.

Thank you!
Activity: 20
Thanks for the update and good luck on getting it back running.
will move back later today after you get it sorted Smiley
First time in 10 days we are up and running, that i slept more than 6 hours and this happened...

welcome to my world. when I've learned one thing from being a sysadmin: stuff goes to shit only when I'm sleeping or on holiday Cheesy

good luck fixing!

So so true!! Smiley Thanks, we will post update when we have this !#@% fixed !
Activity: 335

good luck fixing!
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
Same here, coins are going somewhere... But I'm not seeing them..  On one setup for this pool I run 800khs....down 1 coin since yesterday  X a few hundred users at that hash rate...that's pretty lucrative.

If it goes down again in the next few days, I'm packing it up...
Hello people and good morning! First time in 10 days we are up and running, that i slept more than 6 hours and this happened... Seems like the VARDIFF bug completely fucked up everything and hang whole MySQL table. Pool is down now to fix this issue! I confirm that last 2 blocks were not paid correct, but dont worry, everything will be credited accordingly when we fix the damn thing!! Smiley Please allow few hours of downtime till we get this sorted and work properly!

And to make it clear: Last two blocks were NOT paid correctly! They will be credited accordingly when the pool is back, in few hours ! Announcement will be made Smiley
Activity: 41
Had to redirect but will be back when you guys come online again...please let us know.
no luck on US server as well

Code:
[2013-04-15 10:01:35] Started cgminer 2.11.3
 [2013-04-15 10:01:35] Probing for an alive pool
 [2013-04-15 10:01:36] pool 0 JSON stratum auth failed: [
   "(2006, 'MySQL server has gone away')",
   null
]
Port 3333 down 5 mins ago no luck on 80 either.    
Activity: 36
Started mining here yesterday & today first problem (hopefuly only) with stats.. Hope not wating my computing power, I'll give it a try for a day and will see..
I'm gonna go ahead and leave my rig running here in good faith as you said it's just the stats are being off... good luck fixing Smiley
Activity: 336
just noticed my proxy went down 2 hours ago so I updated it....shares registering on my end but nada on the website?

Please let me know...won't panic if its all still making it there but if I'm just wasting electricity I need to repoint my proxy asap.

And  is there anyway to set vardiff on the proxy or the miner end manually?
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
I directed 6MH/s your way but the stats are not showing up on your server despite the proxy showing acceptance of shares.  I hope I get paid for them!
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Same problem... $0.00x with 3200kh/s. Moved to ltcmine.ru until fixed... Sad

I'm out as well, mining on coinotron and I'll check back in 10 hours
Activity: 47
Yeah last 2 blocks' payouts are weird o.o

this got 10% of what i think i would get
Activity: 26
Same problem... $0.00x with 3200kh/s. Moved to ltcmine.ru until fixed... Sad
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Is something wrong?
web page doesn't update the data.
And the difficulty is still 293?
other pools display 323 now.

Yea the page is not updating but my guiminer still reports shares being accepted (last one 10 seconds ago). Hopefuly they are working on it and it will be fixed soon because I won't be able to check my mining rig until tomorrow morning.
Pages:
Jump to: