Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LTC][Pool][PPLNS] WeMineLTC.com | 0% FEES! | Stratum | DDoS Protection |!! - page 29. (Read 74287 times)

Activity: 139
Merit: 100
Can somebody point me to optimal 7950 settings? I've got my 3 running at stock at the moment, but I feel an urge to tinker with them coming on... Grin

That would be nice!
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
Need a US server - preferable east coast

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Activity: 168
What exactly does the "Round Estimate" figure mean in the dashboard? Is it an estimate of my payout for the current round?

Round estimate is a rough estimate of how many LiteCoins you will get on the current round, when we find the block Wink You got it right Smiley
Would it be possible to provide instructions on how to mine this pool with cudaminer?

I've tried "stratum+tcp://eu.wemineltc.com:3333" and just "http://eu.wemineltc.com:3333" .....won't connect.

The stratum_proxy.exe method successfully connects but just solo mines the packets.

Suggestions?

I never played with CUDA , but i will look into it. Make sure yuo read here also though   https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/cudaminer-problem-171005  Wink
Activity: 77
What exactly does the "Round Estimate" figure mean in the dashboard? Is it an estimate of my payout for the current round?
Activity: 143
Would it be possible to provide instructions on how to mine this pool with cudaminer?

I've tried "stratum+tcp://eu.wemineltc.com:3333" and just "http://eu.wemineltc.com:3333" .....won't connect.

The stratum_proxy.exe method successfully connects but just solo mines the packets.

Suggestions?
Activity: 44
Ha,- 278 share block was just found in 6 seconds Cheesy
Activity: 84
Great pool so far!  Only been mining here a day but, so far so good. Smiley
Activity: 75
Any plans to add idle worker notification?
You get paid everytime we find a block, and you get your part based on your"work"(aka shares vs total shares for that round!). Dont be fooled by the time we need to find a block: even if it takes us for example 1h to find a block, you make much more because of our shares/your share ratio Wink

Glad you like the site! Enjoy your staying, and let your friends know as well Smiley
Activity: 42
Moved my 2 mhash over and so far so good.

I'm just wondering how often blocks are found? Once every few hours? The PPNLS description is also a bit confusing. Are miners paid based on their contributions to three "rounds"? What does each round entail exactly. A set number of shares?

Plus side, I like the website a lot, and it appears support is good too.
Activity: 336
Another suggestion : Show how many shares the user submitted for each block.
Another suggestion that will be implemented is a request we got from a PM : pool chat via the pool site! So peeps could communicate, and help each other more efficiently for setups and problems! Also nice hanging place when we want just to chill while we look for the next block... Will be implemented!

On a side note: Pools' hash power : 391.94 MH/s!! 400 here we coooomeeee Smiley Smiley 
UPDATE : Final testings for the USA server!! Smiley Smiley
Paste me a screenshot of your afterburner settings Smiley
Activity: 25
Can somebody point me to optimal 7950 settings? I've got my 3 running at stock at the moment, but I feel an urge to tinker with them coming on... Grin
It depends on his model as well... Unf 7970 is much harder to tune than 7950 Smiley

When you install teamviewer drop me a line in messages and i will check it asap Wink

That's funny... For me, my 7950's are harder to tune. I guess it just depends on the brand/model of card and the stars being aligned just the right way.  Cheesy
It depends on his model as well... Unf 7970 is much harder to tune than 7950 Smiley

When you install teamviewer drop me a line in messages and i will check it asap Wink
send me PM with teamviewer details so i can have a look! We can chat from the build in chat of TeamViewer as well.

Note make a temp password and send me please, and make sure you remove it after we are done!(if you send me now i will remote in instantly, currently im on pc Wink )

Details send. Thnx for willing to help me. I will be a loyal to your pool.

Glad to help ! Enjoy your new hashrate :p

Thnx for the help. Hashrate is now 1447 KH/s. It will be mining in your pool for a long time Tongue

I could really need some advise here aswell. I lowered the I=13 now, but still getting alot of HW's. The speed is also really bad. With intens = 20 i hade about 1480-1500 Kh/s, now with 13 its about 700...and still getting slots of HW's. Please let me know what i should tune. I have 3x7950 atm (waiting for the pci-e risers to add another 2 pcs).

This is with default settings and I=12

Check out this post from ckolivas (the primary developer for cgminer) on how to get the best hashrate for a 7970. I've got both 7970's and 7950's and this method works for me every time.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.1635964
Pages:
Jump to: