Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LTC][Pool][PPLNS][STRATUM] - ltc.kattare.com - burnside's Mining Pool - page 17. (Read 118848 times)

legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1006
Lead Blockchain Developer
too many stales, but i did get paid
theres about 0.3 LTC worth of missing coin from my overall successful mining shares ive should have gotten payed for after doing on the math (yes im factoring in donation amount) which is kind of odd

will have pull out of this pool
but might come back when things are running smooth again...

This page shows the math used for payouts: http://ltc.kattare.com/blocks.php

Cheers.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
too many stales, but i did get paid
theres about 0.3 LTC worth of missing coin from my overall successful mining shares ive should have gotten payed for after doing on the math (yes im factoring in donation amount) which is kind of odd

will have pull out of this pool
but might come back when things are running smooth again...
Activity: 10
Thanks burnside.  You must've done something right, my stales have decreased by about 30%.  Still pretty high, but I can deal with it.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
I keep switching back, because apparently coinotron is under attack too, but the stales are over 30%. Sad
Activity: 452
Merit: 252
from democracy to self-rule.
Thanks for the response BurnSide!

GoGOGO!
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1006
Lead Blockchain Developer
Mining works, but website is down....  :S

That's what I thought too, but the website was up for a brief time this morning and NONE of the work I did yesterday showed up. Also zero auto payouts and I have it set to 1LTC, there should have been several by now. It appears to be working fine, but I think the shares are going into the void.

Sorry about the late update.  We are definitely under DDoS.  I had shifted the site away from the DDoS service to see if stales improved and within a few hours we were under attack and down again.

The attack caused some crons to fail.  The crons lock and unlock as they start and finish so when the ddos interrupted them they stopped running until I manually cleared the locks.  Once I did that, all the block payouts caught up and paid out, though because of the ddos, payouts today sucked anyway.

I did make some progress today toward shifting to the new server.  I think by tomorrow i'll be able to move all the DB services over to it.

A couple people have pointed me at the elgius pool software for stratum.  It looks promising. I'll give it a whirl soon!

Cheers.
Activity: 194
Merit: 100
I think you're speshul  Grin

Heh. You and my husband, both.

Mine from your own p2pool node.  100% uptime, no fees, DDOS-proof.

Gonna look into that. I am geeky, but utterly unqualified to be a geek. Nevertheless, with all the DDOS going on, maybe it's time to graduate from easy mode.
What's up with the stales?  I'm using the "VIP" direct address and I was getting < 2%.  For about the past week I've been getting ~9% stales.

Where do I apply for the "VIP" direct address?  Cool

Go to your account settings and scroll down.  There's bold red text that tells you the address.  If you don't see it, then unfortunately you don't qualify.

Just a data point from a non-VIP peon - I am getting a lot of stales now too, whereas I wasn't when I started earlier today.

(PS - I sure don't expect to be a "VIP" the day I join anything. But now that I know that there is a Super Speshul club that is somewhat occult (I don't see a Path to VIPdom, just the comment above about a magical message containing the secret), I am left to wonder what I am missing out on, and/or how I might be subsidizing the Annointed Ones. Kind of a sour taste.)
What's up with the stales?  I'm using the "VIP" direct address and I was getting < 2%.  For about the past week I've been getting ~9% stales.

Where do I apply for the "VIP" direct address?  Cool

Go to your account settings and scroll down.  There's bold red text that tells you the address.  If you don't see it, then unfortunately you don't qualify.
Activity: 23
Is the pool being DDoS'd again? getting alot of comunication failures and rejected blocks....
Activity: 12
I just saw that there were no new blocks between 2013-04-04 10:34:01 AM and 2013-04-04 05:13:02 PM

Does that mean we have only heated the room? Sad
Hmmm...website back up and my balance just jumped. WAY TO GO BURNSIDE! :p

...take back half the bad things I thought about you in the last few hours. Smiley
Activity: 147
litecoinpool.org is also down...

Take some time this weekend to set up your own p2pool node and mine from that.

DDOS-resistant, no fees, more efficient.

been wanting to look into this for awhile now, maybe this is my chance to get it working

That's what I thought too, but the website was up for a brief time this morning and NONE of the work I did yesterday showed up. Also zero auto payouts and I have it set to 1LTC, there should have been several by now. It appears to be working fine, but I think the shares are going into the void.
Activity: 886
Merit: 1013
Activity: 23
Hope all my shares counted up until the outtage....

Any updates on whats going on? Notroll is backup but confirmed a DDoS. MtGox and BTC-e have both had a ddos in the last 24 hours.

Should we all be solo mining? Is there a 51% attack happening now?
Activity: 115
Merit: 10

When will work my favorite pool?

litecoinpool.org is also down...
Activity: 147
all my miners are now not connecting at all, they were still working when the site first went down, but no dice now

as a side question, will there ever be stratum support on kattare? if there already is, I couldn't find it so since i'm sitting around thinking about pools, I was wondering about this.  The only one I've seen (with about 2 hours of looking mind you) is litecoinpool and they are closed to registrations.
Pages:
Jump to: