Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LTC][Pool][PPLNS][STRATUM] - ltc.kattare.com - burnside's Mining Pool - page 13. (Read 118848 times)

Activity: 201
Merit: 100
Had to jump ship 60-70% stales are an asswhooping.went to another pool and stales running 10-15%.

You should give Invasion Mining Network a shot.  I've been getting on average less than a percent stales for the last few days I've been mining there.  Also its been a pretty lucky pool, I regularly get more than my estimated payout.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Burnside! 

When I attempt to log into the website, I get redirected back to the login screen.

Where are you?  What has happened and how can this be fixed.
Activity: 52
Had to jump ship 60-70% stales are an asswhooping.went to another pool and stales running 10-15%.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi
burnside's not gone, just preoccupied.  Between LitecoinGlobal, btct.co, Kättare Hosting, LTC-MINING, ASICMINER-PT, and whatever else he's gotten into since I last looked, administering the pool is probably just not a high priority.  I got an email from him today regarding ASICMINER-PT so I know he's still lurking.

I have litecoin in his pool that I cannot withdraw. 
Activity: 462
Seeing one of my miners dc and the rest get twice the regular stale rate. Still, more share of the pot for me. We're down to 231 mhash.
Activity: 51
After the issues p2pool was having the other day I tried hopping back on here. After seeing my stales shoot up to 50%+ I had to switch pools again. It looks like the pool hash rate has dropped to 166 mhash so apparently a bunch of people are jumping ship - what's going on?

Activity: 19
burnside, add the ability to reduce difficulty for a certain worker so that shares are found easier.

why

A number of pools implement variable-difficulty shares so that any given worker is submitting at a roughly constant rate whether it's a CPU-mining Raspberry Pi or an overclocked 6-GPU monster.  It helps the pool by preventing it from being share-spammed into oblivion by large rigs, and helps the miner by giving relatively stable error bounds on share submission.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
burnside, add the ability to reduce difficulty for a certain worker so that shares are found easier.

why
Activity: 658
Merit: 502
Doesn't use these forums that often.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
burnside's not gone, just preoccupied.  Between LitecoinGlobal, btct.co, Kättare Hosting, LTC-MINING, ASICMINER-PT, and whatever else he's gotten into since I last looked, administering the pool is probably just not a high priority.  I got an email from him today regarding ASICMINER-PT so I know he's still lurking.

burnside, add a donation address to your OP or signature!
Activity: 19
Activity: 51
It's too bad - I really like the pool and I think burnside has done a great job on it. However since it seems that he has gone MIA and we have been waiting for stratum support for weeks (yes this account is new but I've been lurking here for a while) I might have to switch to another pool to try and drop the too-high stale rate down a bit.

If only the default p2pool node came with better stats Tongue

Hopefully burnside makes a grand re-appearance soon!
We've all been trying to contact Burnside for upwards two weeks now to solve little issues here and there.

I hope Burnside is OK and that he comes back soon.

Someone has been logged in under his acct at least twice since I tried to contact him.
WTF is going on with this pool...  I can't log into my account anymore.  I change the password via the system and the webpage sends me back to the login / register site.

I am starting to this that burnside is losing his mind or that the pool has been taken over by malicious hackers.
We've all been trying to contact Burnside for upwards two weeks now to solve little issues here and there.

I hope Burnside is OK and that he comes back soon.
Hi all,

I lost my PIN and am unable to get my litecoins payed to me.  Is there any way to get my PIN and my litecoin?  Can ANYONE help?
Does anyone know how to "unlock" the payment address for this pool?
Does this pool have any other avenue to contact the admin?
Activity: 806
Merit: 1000
COINMIXER.NET
It's sad I really like this pool.
And where has Burnside gone?  Perhaps a vacation?   Huh

I pm'd him over 2 weeks ago and no response.  His status says he is online atm...
Pages:
Jump to: