Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LTCR] Litecred - [QUBIT][8 MB][MINING][FIXED POW/POS SUBSIDY] LAUNCHED - page 22. (Read 86433 times)

Activity: 594
Merit: 500
Blockchain entrepreneur✔
I hope you will not do the same mistake as many of devs of altcoins.
The most important thing is propagation. If you don't want the coin to be just another echange coin which will disappear in a moment, you should propagate it. And I don't mean propagation in miners community. I mean lobbing at exchange servers, creating of interesting apps, nice would be also if someone would convince some service to accept Litecred and Decred payments in real exchange rates and so on... Miners would come after that. You need to make the coin valued and interresting. Then will come more miners and investors...

The priority is MARKETING!

Many developers create coin just for mining at the start and then sell it.
But there is other potential - there is potential to become successors of Bitcoin and Litecoin (and I don't mean in value, I mean in interresting for potential investors, developers, users).

I think the main purpose of cryptocurrency is to become stable currency for daily paying and using in everyday life and convince the world to use it instead of centralised national currencies. If you don't want it to be just another altcoin, you need to convince servers and also variable local services to use it and allow customers to pay in the cryptocurrency.
I think it shouldn't be so difficult to convice them, especially in EU when the European Court said the cryptocurrencies were not "money" so there should be no taxes from it. - There can profit both - the customer and also the provider of services.

I've got one question - How long are there going to be the fees for development. As long as there is the fee, the Litecred will never be really decentralised and independent.

Fee for dev is necessary for the future of the coin. When they get paid dev will do better their best to keep updating the coin. an abandoned coin will slowly die Cry

Marketing. Do you have marketing skills? Yes, pm me.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Yeah, but unfortunatelly sometimes the marketing of a coin is better then the coin itself . In litecred case i thinks it's at a right balance
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
Changelog :
Added Statistics [Block Height-Pow Block Reward-Pow Difficulty-Net Hashrate-Total Volume]
Added Explorer
Added Social [Twitter Link]
Minor bug fixes

New wallet
thanks for update, keep up the good work. looks good, maybe as next gui update with new logo and stuff  Wink

The most important thing is propagation. If you don't want the coin to be just another echange coin which will disappear in a moment, you should propagate it. And I don't mean propagation in miners community. I mean lobbing at exchange servers, creating of interesting apps, nice would be also if someone would convince some service to accept Litecred and Decred payments in real exchange rates and so on... Miners would come after that. You need to make the coin valued and interresting. Then will come more miners and investors...

But there is other potential - there is potential to become successors of Bitcoin and Litecoin (and I don't mean in value, I mean in interresting for potential investors, developers, users).

I think the main purpose of cryptocurrency is to become stable currency for daily paying and using in everyday life and convince the world to use it instead of centralised national currencies. If you don't want it to be just another altcoin, you need to convince servers and also variable local services to use it and allow customers to pay in the cryptocurrency.
I think it shouldn't be so difficult to convice them, especially in EU when the European Court said the cryptocurrencies were not "money" so there should be no taxes from it. - There can profit both - the customer and also the provider of services.

I've got one question - How long are there going to be the fees for development. As long as there is the fee, the Litecred will never be really decentralised and independent.

totally agree with ya about marketing and making coin valuable thru propagation. dev alona can't accomplish this alone but for sure can make first steps and community will follow.
Decred will also be self-funded, i don't see this as a mayor problem as it will keep devs incentivized to continue to push forward and make they share valuable. but maybe after POS starts this could be reconsidered.. dev?
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Please provide a list of working nodes. I have tried to synchronized my wallet but without success. Thanks!

The wallet is ok with 6 active connections, try adding these nodes :

Changelog :
Added Statistics [Block Height-Pow Block Reward-Pow Difficulty-Net Hashrate-Total Volume]
Added Explorer
Added Social [Twitter Link]
Minor bug fixes

New wallet
Activity: 3
Merit: 0

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Please provide a list of working nodes. I have tried to synchronized my wallet but without success. Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000
Twitter @Acimirov
The new wallet will be released in 2 hours
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Thanks mate.

Worked with a different address.

Cheers

JK
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Hello

I'm having a little bit of a problem with the maxminers pool.
It seems I can change any setting in my account but I cannot add a payment address. I keep getting this error.  "Failed to update your account: Failed to update your account".

Does anyone else here mine with maxminers? Have you had a problem such as mine? Any advise. I have already contacted maxminers but haven't heard back from them.

Cheers,

JK

Sounds like the address was used before... Its a security thing in mpos
Hello

I'm having a little bit of a problem with the maxminers pool.
It seems I can change any setting in my account but I cannot add a payment address. I keep getting this error.  "Failed to update your account: Failed to update your account".

Does anyone else here mine with maxminers? Have you had a problem such as mine? Any advise. I have already contacted maxminers but haven't heard back from them.

Cheers,

JK
Activity: 462
edit: interesting argument on slack from bittrex bill, maybe will take some more time but if community builds and dev stays true we will get there

bittrex-bill [9:34 PM]
@juicy there is always demand for coins until 3 months from now i have people crying cuz they are bag holding a dead coin.  i prefer to understand what a coin is about and if it even has a remote chance to succeed and be on bittrex a year from now

I can totally agree with Bill on this one.
Activity: 490
Merit: 504
Price is pretty stable.

price stable but too low and do not cover the mining cost.
Activity: 700
Price is pretty stable.
Activity: 490
Merit: 504
@Saracenis  @trader19 , its just a try , im not pro designer , anyway thanks for positive comments
legendary
I do not see Litecred is a scam anywhere, if that's the explanation given makes no sense and do not let them in good stead.
i think its gonna take some more days until we get there but after decred get on fire ppl will start lurking for cheaper alternatives and maybe demand increases then trex will follow.

edit: interesting argument on slack from bittrex bill, maybe will take some more time but if community builds and dev stays true we will get there

bittrex-bill [9:34 PM]
@juicy there is always demand for coins until 3 months from now i have people crying cuz they are bag holding a dead coin.  i prefer to understand what a coin is about and if it even has a remote chance to succeed and be on bittrex a year from now
legendary
Litecred logo

Feel's like that bended thing should be after 'L' to make 'c' . But thats only my opininon. Nice logo tho
yes we need one, i think dev said something he has been on it.. but ideas are more than welcome (like mine infinity logo lol  Grin)
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
Litecred logo

Feel's like that bended thing should be after 'L' to make 'c' . But thats only my opininon. Nice logo tho
Pages:
Jump to: