Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LTCR] Litecred - [QUBIT][8 MB][MINING][FIXED POW/POS SUBSIDY] LAUNCHED - page 23. (Read 86433 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 504
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
I do not see Litecred is a scam anywhere, if that's the explanation given makes no sense and do not let them in good stead.
I don't want to say that ltcr is a scam. The accent here is on the age of the coin. The last coins added by bittrex were like 5-6 months old
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014
I do not see Litecred is a scam anywhere, if that's the explanation given makes no sense and do not let them in good stead.
@zoneout , i guess we will wait bittrex forever  Angry , really they become unprofessional.

Bittrex lost faithfully.
Hope richiela could come here answer why after such guerrilla marketing from real and not fake twitter and community, they doesn't yet listed ltcr.
They only list dead coins now?
They list some coins which have been released few months ago. Probably they fear of scam coins.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041
1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR
Bittrex always takes forever to add good coins
Activity: 700
@zoneout , i guess we will wait bittrex forever  Angry , really they become unprofessional.

Bittrex lost faithfully.
Hope richiela could come here answer why after such guerrilla marketing from real and not fake twitter and community, they doesn't yet listed ltcr.
They only list dead coins now?
@zoneout , i guess we will wait bittrex forever  Angry , really they become unprofessional.
Activity: 882
Merit: 429
Yes @zoneout because they are pretty slow in adding some coins. Thanks for the update @itsnotafork.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Next week we're releasing the new wallet

New wallet features are:
-Statistics [Block Height-Pow Block Reward-Pow Difficulty-Net Hashrate-Total Volume]
-Explorer
-Social [Twitter Link]
yobit LTCR 24V: 5.01BTC
54 satoshi, little pump in progress?
I puped it yesturday till 60 but some smartass straighta way sold for 43 Cheesy Whats the point of selling for that price still puzzles me

Someone is just trying to hold the price down. Just watch closly everytime it rises or being bought up some smartass is selling the minimal tradeable limit that is woth 10k satoshi. Buywall dumps are usually 270 Ltcr dumps Grin

True, i noticed it.
And i found that is multipool.
Look at multipool mined coins. They mine more or less 200-300-400 coins every hours, then sell on market.
It's multipool.

All those little hundred ltcr sell here and there are from multipool.

Too much sellpressure, this will go nowhere with the multipool dumping the coins

Multipool (automatic multipool), work in that way.
Mine,sell(at market price, so 48 satoshi, 4k satoshi or 5 satoshi),than give you a brunch of k satoshi.
I'm not worried, cause mining price is about 350-500 satoshi, so they are mining with loss.
Why do you think that the miningprice for a MULTIPOOL is equal with solominers? Here comes the cost/unit stuff so i guess. They have a lot of miners connected to them, mining a bunch of coins. they don't looose even then if they dump it on recent market.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
Official Litecred Forum released! http://forum.litecred.com/
We're giving you a place to discuss your favourite currency, now you have to set the wheels in motion!

I always had a good feeling about LTCR and now I'm disappointed with Bittrex, contacted richiela for addition and no answer at all Sad
Well  srew them, later they will come to us Tongue
Activity: 252
Official Litecred Forum released! http://forum.litecred.com/
We're giving you a place to discuss your favourite currency, now you have to set the wheels in motion!

I always had a good feeling about LTCR and now I'm disappointed with Bittrex, contacted richiela for addition and no answer at all Sad
I puped it yesturday till 60 but some smartass straighta way sold for 43 Cheesy Whats the point of selling for that price still puzzles me

Someone is just trying to hold the price down. Just watch closly everytime it rises or being bought up some smartass is selling the minimal tradeable limit that is woth 10k satoshi. Buywall dumps are usually 270 Ltcr dumps Grin

True, i noticed it.
Look at multipool mined coins. They mine more or less 200-300-400 coins every hours, then sell on market.
It's multipool.

Too much sellpressure, this will go nowhere with the multipool dumping the coins

Multipool (automatic multipool), work in that way.
Mine,sell(at market price, so 48 satoshi, 4k satoshi or 5 satoshi),than give you a brunch of k satoshi.
I'm not worried, cause mining price is about 350-500 satoshi, so they are mining with loss.
Activity: 550

True, i noticed it.
It's multipool.

True, i noticed it.
It's multipool.

Activity: 686

Sell low and buy high than.  Cheesy Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: