Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LTCR] Litecred - [QUBIT][8 MB][MINING][FIXED POW/POS SUBSIDY] LAUNCHED - page 24. (Read 86433 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 500
54 satoshi, little pump in progress?
I puped it yesturday till 60 but some smartass straighta way sold for 43 Cheesy Whats the point of selling for that price still puzzles me
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
54 satoshi, little pump in progress?
Activity: 770
Hey dev are giveaways allowed on Litecred forum? I am willing to host one if there is a place for it
good job dev, also we need to focus on bittrex retweet to get LTCR listed sooner possible.
Bittrex seems to be adding just old coins now. I guess they fear of new coins cause there are pretty high chances to be scam.
Better we try Polo

Bittrex is shittie. They think to be the king of all exchanges, ignoring user request.
Would like to see if also decred have to wait months before listing.

I remember eth was added pretty fast, with millions of eth pre-mined from dev and with millions of ico done.
So, bittrex added a coin with a huge ico and a huge pre-mine called ETH.

Maybe bittrex is scam.
No it's not a scam. I doesn't  suspect them with something like this. There is a reason why are the top exchange atm. I just don't like the method they are using now when it comes to adding new coins.
The decred case is totally different. I think decred will don't have such a problem with exchanges

Agree. Theyr loosing faith. As far as i know, they ask for "guerrilla marketing".
Litecred was one of the top coin requested from community, and they added old coins, some dead, with noone asking for them on bittrex.
Activity: 462
good job dev, also we need to focus on bittrex retweet to get LTCR listed sooner possible.
Bittrex seems to be adding just old coins now. I guess they fear of new coins cause there are pretty high chances to be scam.
Better we try Polo

Bittrex is shittie. They think to be the king of all exchanges, ignoring user request.

I remember eth was added pretty fast, with millions of eth pre-mined from dev and with millions of ico done.

Maybe bittrex is scam.
No it's not a scam. I doesn't  suspect them with something like this. There is a reason why are the top exchange atm. I just don't like the method they are using now when it comes to adding new coins.
The decred case is totally different. I think decred will don't have such a problem with exchanges
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014
Thanks for the forum Dev, this orderly and runs smoothly, we hope that more users to sign in the coming days.
Better we try Polo

Maybe bittrex is scam.
Better we try Polo
Very active devs here. But price is not following devs release.
50 satoshi is ridicolous.
Cost 350-500 satoshi mining.
Activity: 490
Merit: 504
Activity: 770
Official Litecred Forum released! http://forum.litecred.com/
We're giving you a place to discuss your favourite currency, now you have to set the wheels in motion!

Well folks another proof that LTCR is in game for the long term. Very well done dev
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
We're giving you a place to discuss your favourite currency, now you have to set the wheels in motion!
great will be joining shortly  Cool thanks. good job
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Activity: 490
Merit: 504
I have been in contact this week with the five largest Bitcoin news publishers, (for news space to write an article on their site)   Grin

There are a lot of new altcoins monthly, write something about each coin is impossible.
It is difficult to get news space on a site for a newly altcoin...But let's hope they find Litecred enough worthy to publish.

But it is also worthwhile to write about...Litecred is a coin of the future.

that would be nice , if we see a good article about Litecred , thanks @CryptoMaik.
Activity: 594
Blockchain entrepreneur✔
I have been in contact this week with the five largest Bitcoin news publishers, (for news space to write an article on their site)   Grin

There are a lot of new altcoins monthly, write something about each coin is impossible.
It is difficult to get news space on a site for a newly altcoin...But let's hope they find Litecred enough worthy to publish.

But it is also worthwhile to write about...Litecred is a coin of the future.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
Quick update: we are working on Litecred forum, stay tuned for further news.
great, looking forward. you are good and active dev, i always say invest on dev not coin. looks like i found both  Cool tyvm
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014
Thanks for considering my humble request on the Litecred website Dev. Waiting for more news and the forum.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Quick update: we are working on Litecred forum, stay tuned for further news.
legendary
Activity: 1223
Merit: 1002
Some good news.
Decred launch testnet today

Mainnet launch next week  Cheesy
Wednesday, February 3rd, 2016

tracking this coin ~
another newbie account
check here, I guess they have a better tracking system than yours : http://www.dhl.com/en.html
Trololololololo.
@DaMut - whats the difference between newbie dev and an Sr. Member dev? Nothing. You can go and buy any ranked member for a few bits so i don't see the point
Pages:
Jump to: