Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LTCU] LiteCoinUltra |5% PREMINE ONLY|COINMARKETCAP|CRYPTOPIA| JOIN NOW! - page 15. (Read 91133 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Would you be willing to buy a sealed bonnet car?
Hello LITECOINULTRA team.

I'm happy to announce that your coin has been listed to ItalYiiMP 2.0 for mining,

to get paid in LTCU just set c=LTCU as password in your configuration.

As an additional service, the explorer is available at the address http://italyiimp.com/explorer

Visit http://italyiimp.com.

Best regards.

Bitfawkes.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
I can't get the Litecoin Ultra wallet synchronized. Does anyone have an idea what the issue could be?

same with me, my LTCU wallet cannot sync, it stop at ~ 4229 block remaining very long time  Cry Cry Cry , anyone can sync the wallet can help? thanks a lot
  Have you rolled back a few pages and are using the wallet with the fix..?

Yeah, if you're not using the latest "fix" wallet, download it. If you are, try closing the wallet and deleting everything from the Roaming folder for LTCU, OTHER THAN THE WALLET.dat file and start up the wallet.

The first time i used the "fix" wallet it didn't work (or took too long) because, according to the debug.log file, the application couldn't reach ip address 83.33.41.138:19540. Because of this I replaced the peers.dat file with the one I already had from the 'old' wallet  application which stopped with the sync at some point. After I restarted the "fix" wallet everything went very smooth.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
I am the original miningteam23
I can't get the Litecoin Ultra wallet synchronized. Does anyone have an idea what the issue could be?

same with me, my LTCU wallet cannot sync, it stop at ~ 4229 block remaining very long time  Cry Cry Cry , anyone can sync the wallet can help? thanks a lot

Yeah, if you're not using the latest "fix" wallet, download it. If you are, try closing the wallet and deleting everything from the Roaming folder for LTCU, OTHER THAN THE WALLET.dat file and start up the wallet.
Activity: 255
Merit: 260

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

Activity: 56
    LitecoinUltra [LTCU]    
add to Voting List https://altcoinbit.com/page/voting
Direct List 250K ALTBP POINT Link or 0.25฿
Exchange Cryptocurrency With Ease!
________      https://altcoinbit.com        ________
Thread Exchange https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/altcoinbitcom-new-cryptocurrency-exchange-2358953
Activity: 308
Merit: 107
yeah what is up with the people coming in and asking about tokens and ICOs.

fuck ICOs
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
but this not ICO man where you saw ICO?look at ANN [LTCU] LiteCoinUltra |5% PREMINE ONLY|COINMARKETCAP|CRYPTOPIA| JOIN NOW! WHERE is here ICO?
Activity: 31
I've already seen some similar ICO, why are you different?
Finally something of my interest.

Your interest is a dead coin?

dev hasn't been here since mid october. meanwhile he is shilling antichrist coin
after being inspired by FORCE.

maybe we should do a community takeover Hard Fork and fix the coin ourselves.

It's obviously the dev abandoned this project

Ok but i read that the dev abandonned the coin.....

The FORCE dev did abandon the project after getting his money. so the community took over.
Activity: 59

Ok but i read that the dev abandonned the coin.....

bgm
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
Wow i was lookink for buying some litecoin ultra and i read a lot of bad messages here...wallet not working.....

What is the problem with de dev ?

Wallet works just fine. The problem is people don't want to go back a few pages and download the LTCUFIX.qt wallet.
Activity: 59
Wow i was lookink for buying some litecoin ultra and i read a lot of bad messages here...wallet not working.....

What is the problem with de dev ?
Activity: 25
Forget about the dev. He doesn't seem to care about this coin. Is it open source? Can we get the source code and keep working on it?
Activity: 10
The windows wallet application stops at block 7860 and can't find the next one. Any idea what the issue could be?
Ok, that's too much. You noobs need to get with the Crypto program. The code working, on exchanges, explorer up, website running, and nobody told you to buy in.
  Alts are down caused by BTC forks. Either wait or move on, but challenging a guys character over your $3 investment is a bit much.
 A coin developer is not a baby sitter noobs.

he must talk to us directly not with the help of his representatives

I represent myself and my own thoughts. And I trade short. Made money x3 on this one and still hold around 10k coins. Learn to trade. If you invested in 'new coin' with plan to hold that's all you not dev. Me I favor no particular coin and endorsement none. Just saying to challenge dudes character is not required.
   When was last post...about a week ago? He probably has a real life.
Pages:
Jump to: