Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LTCU] LiteCoinUltra |5% PREMINE ONLY|COINMARKETCAP|CRYPTOPIA| JOIN NOW! - page 13. (Read 91133 times)

Activity: 153
Merit: 100
Anyone can syn the wallet? I've downloaded the new GUI wallet on the first page, but it is stuck ~83 block remainning. So any advise?
Activity: 322
That's a very promising coin... I think price will 1$ in the near future

You can hope it  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes, hope is free, but I don't think so since the coin is keep dumping and dev is disappear Smiley
Activity: 308
Merit: 107
The dev of this coin has abandoned it. He hasnt been here in WEEKS. Value is dropping. Mining is slow.

PoS is far far away and forget about masternodes.

What do you guys think? Shall we take it over and fork it. My plan is to do this before newyear.

The new chain will have a new logo to forgot about the level of mediocracy we have been getting from the original dev

If people want. The PoS system will come instantly after the hardfork. Masternodes follow later as we need them for interest and to have investors interested in it

Make a proper website. Advertise it as the next level of litecoin. Faster. Cheaper. Masternodes rapidly speeding up the chain. Not even litecoin cant handle it.

The missions are to get a stronger community. Improve the coin hard.

This all be done. Who is with me? I only hot 2000k so i am not trying to steal money. I just want the HODLers not losing everything

But we cant do it alone we need a person who can code up the fork and the edited coim.

Who can help us and recreat the ultra version of litecoin?

Sounds like a great option. What would happen with current holder's coins?

It's a hard fork. if people download the new wallet on the new "correct" chain nobody technically loses money.
link new wallet?

There is no fork that went on as far as I know.

I mean I gladly would help if I could find a willing dev
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
All Links to Windows Wallets on this Website are broken
Activity: 12
It has been forked. Presume a new wallet will be coming along shortly?

what does fork mean for us?

is it better to sell coins or wait?
Activity: 25
It has been forked. Presume a new wallet will be coming along shortly?
Maybe the new dev can come on and talk about masternodes. Does anyone know what's happening with the fork?
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
Hello,

Is there airdrops? If yes, where to read about it?
What time Masternode is comming?
I see LTCU has been forked. Who is working on it?

Any dev volunteers want to step up to help?
Activity: 294
DEV, please start promoting the coin on social media and promote the coin so that it can attract new investors and create awareness. Good luck.
Activity: 157
Hi Please someone help wallet not syncing!

Cheers
Activity: 31
The dev of this coin has abandoned it. He hasnt been here in WEEKS. Value is dropping. Mining is slow.

What do you guys think? Shall we take it over and fork it. My plan is to do this before newyear.

The new chain will have a new logo to forgot about the level of mediocracy we have been getting from the original dev

If people want. The PoS system will come instantly after the hardfork. Masternodes follow later as we need them for interest and to have investors interested in it

Make a proper website. Advertise it as the next level of litecoin. Faster. Cheaper. Masternodes rapidly speeding up the chain. Not even litecoin cant handle it.

This all be done. Who is with me? I only hot 2000k so i am not trying to steal money. I just want the HODLers not losing everything

But we cant do it alone we need a person who can code up the fork and the edited coim.

It's a hard fork. if people download the new wallet on the new "correct" chain nobody technically loses money.
link new wallet?
Activity: 532
Merit: 251

IF YOU CANT FINDTHE POOL
FOLLOW THE LEMMING
GET IT ?
Grin

0.99% fees 3 MODs split 0.33% each
20 min Payout Rounds
1 Coin mininmum

Support and Conversation on discord

https://discord.gg/Esq45Je
Pool coin info
https://sites.google.com/view/nerdlifemines/home

Activity: 308
Merit: 107

Activity: 56
How much money do you want to raise?
Hi Can anyone send me some nodes to get wallet syncing!

Cheers

It is strange, I also can't get my wallet to synch even though it has in the past. I am using the latest "fix" wallet software.

Something tells me we did not do I homework if you know what mean! Do you have nodes that can be added? O h and which fix? Is there a discord for this project?
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
I am the original miningteam23

Cheers

It is strange, I also can't get my wallet to synch even though it has in the past. I am using the latest "fix" wallet software.

Cheers
Activity: 16
Just transferred my supply from Yobit to cryptopia with three separate transactions.  Only one transaction is showing on the receiving end and it hasn’t even been confirmed after 6 hours on the receiving end.  Is this shit fucked or what?
Pages:
Jump to: