Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LTCU] LiteCoinUltra |5% PREMINE ONLY|COINMARKETCAP|CRYPTOPIA| JOIN NOW! - page 14. (Read 91133 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
That's a very promising coin... I think price will 1$ in the near future
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
i'm holdin my coin, the possibility of DEV gives a big surprise to this coin
Activity: 665
Merit: 107
I'm still holding a few coins. I hope dev will come back to resurrect the coin as it seems a good project.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
This coin when first launch attract a lot of people, don't know why dev let this coin price dump and dump. Now no people trade it. I'm still holding 10k coin, so sad  Cry Cry Cry
Activity: 148
Juggling with Crypto Investments
I don't understand how you can let a coin with such potential die like this... Happy that I sold my position for 300 sat not long ago.
Activity: 98
This coin is dead, I repeat dead - the only thing that can save it now is a mutual community takeover, the dev walked out months ago.
Activity: 868
Merit: 104
why airdrop form is still active? why dont remove it when it is over? is this coin still active?
Activity: 153
the coin's price is very low. I think dev should listen some suggestion from member to make this coin up. If you need help, you can voice it out, people will help you
Activity: 280
received block 0000000006f4ca4c6b13
ERROR: AcceptBlock() : incorrect proof-of-work
ERROR: ProcessBlock() : AcceptBlock FAILED
Misbehaving: 192.169.6.218:19540 (0 -> 100) DISCONNECTING
disconnecting node 192.169.6.218:19540
 Huh Huh Huh 4768 block
Activity: 15
seems like holding this coin was a mistake

Why do you say that? Is it a scam?
Activity: 280
downloaded LTCUFIX-qt.exe and still hangs on the 4768 block ... is anyone have ideas how to fix it?
Activity: 25
The dev of this coin has abandoned it. He hasnt been here in WEEKS. Value is dropping. Mining is slow.

PoS is far far away and forget about masternodes.

What do you guys think? Shall we take it over and fork it. My plan is to do this before newyear.

The new chain will have a new logo to forgot about the level of mediocracy we have been getting from the original dev

If people want. The PoS system will come instantly after the hardfork. Masternodes follow later as we need them for interest and to have investors interested in it

Make a proper website. Advertise it as the next level of litecoin. Faster. Cheaper. Masternodes rapidly speeding up the chain. Not even litecoin cant handle it.

The missions are to get a stronger community. Improve the coin hard.

This all be done. Who is with me? I only hot 2000k so i am not trying to steal money. I just want the HODLers not losing everything

But we cant do it alone we need a person who can code up the fork and the edited coim.

Who can help us and recreat the ultra version of litecoin?

Sounds like a great option. What would happen with current holder's coins?
Activity: 10
The dev of this coin has abandoned it. He hasnt been here in WEEKS. Value is dropping. Mining is slow.

What do you guys think? Shall we take it over and fork it. My plan is to do this before newyear.

The new chain will have a new logo to forgot about the level of mediocracy we have been getting from the original dev

If people want. The PoS system will come instantly after the hardfork. Masternodes follow later as we need them for interest and to have investors interested in it

Make a proper website. Advertise it as the next level of litecoin. Faster. Cheaper. Masternodes rapidly speeding up the chain. Not even litecoin cant handle it.

This all be done. Who is with me? I only hot 2000k so i am not trying to steal money. I just want the HODLers not losing everything

But we cant do it alone we need a person who can code up the fork and the edited coim.

I'm not sure how I can contribute (i'm not a dev), but I like the idea of getting this coin (or a fork of it) alive again.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
I am the original miningteam23
Would the current holders of this coin benefit from your idea? If so, I am all for it. I think the dev got in over his head and doesn't really know how to move forward.
Activity: 308
Merit: 107

Activity: 142
for the coin's image it was necessary to at least create a site with a professional domain name, and not a subdomain under wix.  Huh
Yes... True... Undecided
Activity: 104
for the coin's image it was necessary to at least create a site with a professional domain name, and not a subdomain under wix.  Huh
Activity: 142
Hey Devs. When do you plan to launch the P.O.S. Wallet?
Activity: 532
Merit: 251
so my winexe works but this is from the source
{
    "version" : "v1.1.0.0-g",
    "protocolversion" : 60014,
    "walletversion" : 60000,
    "balance" : 0.00000000,
    "newmint" : 0.00000000,
    "stake" : 0.00000000,
    "blocks" : 7749,
    "timeoffset" : -1,