Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LTCU] LiteCoinUltra |5% PREMINE ONLY|COINMARKETCAP|CRYPTOPIA| JOIN NOW! - page 32. (Read 91133 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 107
I have just placed 2016 MH/s on the blockchain...lets see if we can get a block generated and gain some momentum

What rig are you running with that kind of hashrate if I may ask. (that's a lot of juice).

multiple L3+. rented hashing power. there are alot of ways.
Activity: 255
Merit: 260
I have just placed 2016 MH/s on the blockchain...lets see if we can get a block generated and gain some momentum

What rig are you running with that kind of hashrate if I may ask. (that's a lot of juice).
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Does anybody know where i can find the wallet.dat file in the mac os wallet for keeping? Pleas help!
DEV, please start promoting the coin on social media and promote the coin so that it can attract new investors and create awareness

Any social media manager to help me promoting the coin?
I'm really busy with lots of stuff!! and really want to make this grow as much as possible, but I'm not social media expert and will need some help also to promote the coin using social media.

Anyone to take care at social campaign?

Hi Dev - I sent you a PM to help you with the marketing. Please have a look! I have a complete marketing plan ready for you.

I can also help if help wanted.
Activity: 25
DEV, please start promoting the coin on social media and promote the coin so that it can attract new investors and create awareness

Any social media manager to help me promoting the coin?
I'm really busy with lots of stuff!! and really want to make this grow as much as possible, but I'm not social media expert and will need some help also to promote the coin using social media.

Anyone to take care at social campaign?

Hi Dev - I sent you a PM to help you with the marketing. Please have a look! I have a complete marketing plan ready for you.
Activity: 210
Without Risk there is no Success - jravago.com
Whoah!!! Shocked Price went down from 6k sats. I guess time to grab more coins before it will shoot through the moon again.

Stock up and save LTCU. mining is hard and price is cheap.  Grin Grin Grin
Guys, where can I get litecoin ultra wallet?

its literally on the first post
Activity: 3
Guys, where can I get litecoin ultra wallet?
Hi guys

Dev is here.
Just busy working on some way to make this grow!

Working on online wallet and android wallet now and with some markteing strategies too Smiley

I know LTCU is not death. You will see soon!

Thanx Dev, looking forward to more news and higher mcap...
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
http://eddiecoin.com

how does the price continue to go down?

I think dev gave many free coins in bounties and invest box promotions at yobit.net and that can be a determinant in the price stabilization. Is matter of time until weak hands or insecure investors-miners drop their coins letting the price grow again. Let's see
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective
low Reward mining   Sad Back to OFW. Better potential..

lack of interest.
Activity: 112

Activity: 665
One of the problem with low block reward and low value POW Coins is that the mining dies off, and the block chain stalls (look at EQT, OTX -- both completely POW coins whos blockchains stalled for weeks).

The solution is switching to a rewarding Pow/Pos hybrid model and/or masternode setup (your current model rewards pos blocks at 0.00000001 LTCU -- hardly an incentive for holding and staking your coins). This solution would likely require a blockchain swap as its difficult to just fork in a masternode setup.

This block-chain is eventually going to grind to a complete halt and be very difficult to foster mining support for if the price does not go up.

POS doesn't officially start until block 200,000. At that point the reward will be 10 percent. So that is where the incentive would be. Yes we do stake now but it is just dust till 200k

Correct. I realize this. When you do the math, that is 138 days assuming a block is found every minute.. Right now there are sometimes 2 blocks found an hour, other times we go 3-5 hours without a block. Could be years until you reach block 200,000 and the question is will POW Sustain years when there are much more profitable coins to mine right now that are scrypt based.

yeah no way in hell that block 200.000 is ever going to be reached at this rate. I wouldn't be surprised if we will go days without a block being solved.

I agree with the comments above. I would have wanted to continue staking with the airdropped coins but the reward is too low. If the blockchain swap is possible to immediately start hybrid PoW/PoS + Masternode then this coin will go a long way.

I hope there will be "incentive" for the first 100 LTCU who were part of the first airdrop that HODLed and believed in the project if this will be swapped to support Masternode. (1 Masternode if the coins not touched or did not sell)
Grin Grin Grin

Good to know that OP/Dev is active as well.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
Hi guys

Dev is here.
Just busy working on some way to make this grow!

Working on online wallet and android wallet now and with some markteing strategies too Smiley

I know LTCU is not death. You will see soon!
Activity: 59
need better pool. i dont like those pools listed, always get less than what we should
Activity: 18
it's scam, the one of the hundreds useless coins. Congrats to those who bought at 6-7k sats, now it's 1k and going to zero. The dev took his profit and now will run away Grin

Not really. looking at the top owners there is one account with EXACTLY 500.000 coins. so that should technically be the dev

The first top 2 was the pre-mine and had at least 3.5m LTCU and now only half of each top 2 address. so they unload at least 4m coins.

Dev has been very transparent with the spendings.  What was sold was used to get it listed on other exchanges like yobit and other work to build a solid coin.  This is definitely no scam and great support, issues are resolved quickly.  Due to the big action on this coin, the value temporarily jumped up, causing the hash rate to sky rocket.  Too many people sold their coins way too cheaply, but that's a good sign as it is getting distributed to a larger audience.  The difficulty in mining hasn't fully stabilized and is in the process of coming down to a reasonable level where blocks are targeted to be solved every 5 minutes.  I think difficulty re-target should be much lower so it recovers quickly and is more dynamic.  Those multi pools out there will send a ton of hash rate very quickly once difficulty is low and becomes profitable to mine, but in doing so, difficultly jumps up and the multipool leaves, leaving it to only the much slower dedicated miners to solve the huge difficulty and wait for it to come down to a level where it can be solved easily, rinse and repeat..  This is like most coins anyway so we'll have to deal with it, it doesn't make this coin a scam, it's a technical issue, not a political one.
Activity: 163

what is the future of this coin?
Activity: 210
Without Risk there is no Success - jravago.com
it's scam, the one of the hundreds useless coins. Congrats to those who bought at 6-7k sats, now it's 1k and going to zero. The dev took his profit and now will run away Grin

Not really. looking at the top owners there is one account with EXACTLY 500.000 coins. so that should technically be the dev

The first top 2 was the pre-mine and had at least 3.5m LTCU and now only half of each top 2 address. so they unload at least 4m coins.
Pages:
Jump to: