Author

Topic: [ANN][LXC][LIBREXCOIN]STAKING MOBILE WALLETS|MULTIPOOL|100% POS|BLOCKNET| - page 136. (Read 413974 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 260
Fake large sell orders, suckers just throw as little girls ... facepalm ...  Grin
My FUD failed so I guess I just have to buy from the sell orders  Smiley cheap anyway

Everyone has heard of this little conniving liar? ; D I suppose that now would-be traders bite your elbows, because it sold all of their coins for 7K; D
Activity: 193
Merit: 100
A post just got deleted about the android wallet dev not knowing what a qr reader was.  I was going to vouch for it as I was there.

This post will self destruct in 3...2....1....

I was there in IRC too. He didnt get what was asked. English is not his native language. He also so "Oh yeah I can get that done: once it was explained a bit better. No just trolling only part of that is fud. He made a Staking Android wallet when no one else could. I'm sure he knows what a QR reader is.

Fair enough.  I'm rooting for this coin.  Good luck in this tough time!
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
My FUD failed so I guess I just have to buy from the sell orders  Smiley cheap anyway
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
We are in the process of being added to BTC38 and also trying for BTER. Those will bring Chinese action like no other. 

Did they agree to add it or a request was sent to them to add it?
Activity: 336
"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"
We are in the process of being added to BTC38 and also trying for BTER. Those will bring Chinese action like no other. 
We are only on 2 exchanges and look at the value already.
Think b4 u dump when we hit other exchanges and in china
What will be the value. ..Boom Grin

The Chinese will pump LXC as 50 Bobs. It will be a very expensive coin.  Roll Eyes
A post just got deleted about the android wallet dev not knowing what a qr reader was.  I was going to vouch for it as I was there.

This post will self destruct in 3...2....1....

I was there in IRC too. He didnt get what was asked. English is not his native language. He also so "Oh yeah I can get that done" once it was explained a bit better. Just trolling only part of that is fud. He made a Staking Android wallet when no one else could. I'm sure he knows what a QR reader is.
Activity: 340
Merit: 251
You don't know Bob. You don't know anyone involved with Bob. People, don't believe this guy, he has no clue.

I don't know him but my friend is part of his group  Smiley
maybe he is not your friend and he is not in that "group" anymore, thanks to your big mouth Grin
Activity: 238
There is no premine so dev is for long time  Cheesy
Please dump I want to buy more  Grin
Activity: 700
Merit: 501
1000% ROI Masternode Coin

Yeah, this is a hell of a value to buy in!!!
Activity: 224
8 $ per LXC is possible !
Activity: 500
Merit: 253

There you go. One group has control over the value of this coin. Remember kids, everyone in crypto is selfish and is out to make profit for themselves..not you.

Be stupid and buy more LXC in this admittedly manipulated market.

Goodluck kids.

If marketshare in the hands of capable people scares you then maybe you should "invest" in flappycoin.

Will you Dev do something about all this endless fud? It starts to be annoying...

That's how my day started (pic). LOL.  Yes I will delete anymore of the fud and pump group crap.
Activity: 224
Thread full of morons...

Dev please delete all those idiotic posts, and any post which is not related to this coin

yes !
Activity: 280
NOT FUD! FACTS!
Thread full of morons...

Dev please delete all those idiotic posts, and any post which is not related to this coin
Holding lxc with patience  Smiley
All the trolling about bob and or his group or any other groups etc will be deleted. This is a thread about LibrexCoin not Bob and his group or any other group. Last time it was Mr.net or mr.pump's group now it's Bobs. Sooner or later another whale or pump group will buy in or out. It happens and not much we can do about it. So please do post more links and quotes of the negativity and BS. It is what it is and its time to move on from it.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Dont know why dev keeps deleting my post.

The fact that Bob obviously dumped is FUD? lol

He's already openly admitted he bought in @ 1-2k sat...thats 600%-1200% ROI.

Who wouldn't dump at those returns lol

Because everything you've said is trolling and trying to cause more grief. Just stop.

The FUD is strong in this thread. Every time the price goes down a bit (what is very natural after a rise like this) these guys come back and try to get cheap coins with their random accusations and theories. Just buy in and get it over with, guys. It's greener on the other side. Smiley
Jump to: