Author

Topic: [ANN][LXC][LIBREXCOIN]STAKING MOBILE WALLETS|MULTIPOOL|100% POS|BLOCKNET| - page 135. (Read 413974 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
@SkyValeey

Got any chart of LXC? You seem to be one of the few that actually posts a chart behind your trades.

Thanks.

Yep: https://cryptrader.com/charts/bittrex/lxc/btc

very low RSI
also i want you to look at fibo:

http://awesomescreenshot.com/0a63ecoj64
Activity: 500
Merit: 253
1500 to 7500 then bottom out at 1500

back up to 7500 bottom out at 3800

up to 13,523 bottom out at 5806

The price is going up, people get overly excited and rush in, then it over corrects for a moment, then goes back up. The fudders come out at the bottom saying "See, I told you" then they stay quite a week later when we crack the all time high. The point is if you have the attention span greater than a gnat you can see that we are at an overall uptrend. Its like a pendulum that gets more and more momentum. Don't let these fudders have you running for the exit, you'll just be buying back in later at a loss.

If you don't have the gut to stick around then I suggest you make your exit slowly. There is still a lot of buy pressure, but when you guys panic rush to the exits (the bids section) you just screw yourselves over. That's what the fudders want. That's why they talk shit. Either they're invested in a competitors coin, or they want in because they have more patience than you do.
Activity: 952
@SkyValeey

Got any chart of LXC? You seem to be one of the few that actually posts a chart behind your trades.

Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
Let them playin that shitty game. Better go ethan guys
Activity: 193
Merit: 100
Is there somebody who know some1 in media where we can get more attention about lxc bluetooth tech and android and ios stacking wallet
And yes stacking does work like charm on my android  Cheesy

I started a post on XDA developers. It is the largest Android/iOS community in the world.. Patience my friend Smiley

I've been in the Android world since 2010. That's when Bitcoin was at 0.08 cents. Wink

sorry but do we really think the android wallet is ready for the prime time of the XDA forums?

If need be a Dev @ XDA can help improve the code.. I've seen what these people can do over there and it is awesome work!

I will say that is a good thought.  That place is the best android forums IMO.

edit: oh well, it was a good try.  Go see your post.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
just a noob question,, i have 3k+ lxc in my wallet since pow ended.. staking like a boss Grin.. bought few thousand more, now im planning to move all into my wallet... will it stake more?  
Activity: 154
STILL MISSING MY 12 BTC FROM SCAMOOLAHPAL! >:O
Is there somebody who know some1 in media where we can get more attention about lxc bluetooth tech and android and ios stacking wallet

I started a post on XDA developers. It is the largest Android/iOS community in the world.. Patience my friend Smiley

I've been in the Android world since 2010. That's when Bitcoin was at 0.08 cents. Wink

sorry but do we really think the android wallet is ready for the prime time of the XDA forums?

If need be a Dev @ XDA can help improve the code.. I've seen what these people can do over there and it is awesome work!
Activity: 994
Merit: 260
Such forward-looking coin can not be sold so cheaply ... Manipulators sell in their own trades and alarmists make them company, trading at a loss - it's just brilliant  Grin
Activity: 193

Activity: 154
STILL MISSING MY 12 BTC FROM SCAMOOLAHPAL! >:O

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"
We are in the process of being added to BTC38 and also trying for BTER. Those will bring Chinese action like no other. 

Did they agree to add it or a request was sent to them to add it?

Requests sent and they responed that they are reviewing the code and will put it on the vote block if all is well. It was fine for Cryptsy and Bittrex so I an't see them having an issue.

BTC38 staff:
service staff 小羊: Thanks! We will let our responsible group to have a check, which always takes about 3-5 working days. If the coin can not be added to our voting system or exchange in this time, it means that its not goes through the Verifications. Thanks!
legendary
My FUD failed so I guess I just have to buy from the sell orders  Smiley cheap anyway

Everyone has heard of this little conniving liar? ; D I suppose that now would-be traders bite your elbows, because it sold all of their coins for 7K; D

For noobs....

This is the wild west...people can and do, lie, cheat, and steal. expect it. Dont listen to anyone other than yourself.

If you truly feel that this coin is bad then sell.  However, if you have formed your opinion from lies read herein, then you will sell into the liars waiting buy orders.  

Sometimes with all the misdirection, this isnt at all apparent until you dumped all your coins cheap and then the liar says thank you!!!!
Im start to getting angry of this fuds , bobs , dumpers , Librex coin will dominate it will surpass LTC easy everyone who understand the cryptoworld know this !

when a coin gets the volume of Librexcoin, it is in the spotlight.  Investors in other coins see this and say "holy fuck! I have missed the boat. Hmmmm let me go in and spread FUD and noobs will get scared and dump cheap." They do it because it works. Some people will believe damn near anything they read.
Dude put false 5 BTC for sale because he wants to, that he would have sold the weak hands in the 7.7K ... It's cooler any Hollywood blockbuster    Grin Grin Grin

Nobody wanted him to sell and he sold himself - is a splendid manipulation LOL  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 224
My FUD failed so I guess I just have to buy from the sell orders  Smiley cheap anyway

Everyone has heard of this little conniving liar? ; D I suppose that now would-be traders bite your elbows, because it sold all of their coins for 7K; D

For noobs....

This is the wild west...people can and do, lie, cheat, and steal. expect it. Dont listen to anyone other than yourself.

If you truly feel that this coin is bad then sell.  However, if you have formed your opinion from lies read herein, then you will sell into the liars waiting buy orders.  

Sometimes with all the misdirection, this isnt at all apparent until you dumped all your coins cheap and then the liar says thank you!!!!
Im start to getting angry of this fuds , bobs , dumpers , Librex coin will dominate it will surpass LTC easy everyone who understand the cryptoworld know this !
legendary

For noobs....

Sometimes with all the misdirection, this isnt at all apparent until you dumped all your coins cheap and then the liar says thank you!!!!   Wink
Dude put false 5 BTC for sale because he wants to, that he would have sold the weak hands in the 7.7K ... It's cooler any Hollywood blockbuster    Grin Grin Grin

Activity: 238
Activity: 224

Well it was successful in ensuring everyone hates you and no longer trusts you, yes.
yes !
Activity: 714

Well it was successful in ensuring everyone hates you and no longer trusts you, yes.
Jump to: