Author

Topic: [ANN][LXC][LIBREXCOIN]STAKING MOBILE WALLETS|MULTIPOOL|100% POS|BLOCKNET| - page 138. (Read 413974 times)

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
SoNiC BooM
nice bottom...time to act
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
oh god price will be in 500k range , but i think more it will surpass the LTC !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yes 0.05 btc next week! Shocked Shocked
what next week ? Smiley
yes, everyone will be rich  Wink Wink
you mean next week 0.05 BTC per LXC ?  Smiley
from where you heard that ? 0.05 BTC per LXC next week
china will pump it and make you rich  Smiley
why china ? who told you this buddy ? Smiley BTW i have 3742 LXC Cheesy
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
oh god price will be in 500k range , but i think more it will surpass the LTC !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
what next week ? Smiley
china will pump it and make you rich  Smiley
Activity: 714
what next week ? Smiley
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
This after the panic it will be doubled
what next week ? Smiley
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
I repeat once again loudly: ALL SEEN ON GREAT WALL 8.5k, KIT BOUGHT SO MANY lxc at this cost, a loss he traded CAN NOT, 8.5K - THIS IS NOW A REAL MINIMUM PRICE LXC, EVERYTHING ON SALE NOW BELOW THIS PRICE - NET HANDLING YOUR immature consciousness!!!

Loud? yes.  Clear? No.
Activity: 714
These guys want you to sell your coins.. Think about it.
Some complete strangers are telling you what to do with your money.
Get emotional or make money.
You can't have both.

The dead giveaway is the 'losing momentum' comment. Look at the chart. Before the dump momentum was only accelerating. Bob uses his goons to pump a coin then tells them to dump coins so he can buy cheap before the next rally. He keeps his goons happy wth small profits, and he becomes a fat tanking whale.
what next week ? Smiley
Activity: 994
Merit: 260
I repeat once again loudly: ALL SEEN ON GREAT WALL 8.5k, KIT BOUGHT SO MANY lxc at this cost, a loss he traded CAN NOT, 8.5K - THIS IS NOW A REAL MINIMUM PRICE LXC, EVERYTHING ON SALE NOW BELOW THIS PRICE - NET HANDLING YOUR immature consciousness!!!
what next week ? Smiley
Activity: 196
yeah he was saying in IRC that his original goal was 25k but then said that it did not reach his target 2 days ago so now he is looking at a new lower exit point, all he said was even if he sold at 2k he would be making a killing, so looks like he has a lot to move. Just be careful.

Do you think Bob is a liar will tell you the truth in the chat, you are a child or a fool Huh It feeds your money. I do not see a more promising coins now than LXC. Well, the rhetorical question is Where are inyestirovat Bob and other whales?

well when you have a mate whos paid a 1btc price per month for his pump group and then as a mate tells me whats going on behind the scenes and some of the plans...then yeah I pretty sure its all truth when its coming direct from his ''private memebers only IRC channel''  
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
These guys want you to sell your coins.. Think about it.
Some complete strangers are telling you what to do with your money.
Get emotional or make money.
You can't have both.
Activity: 196
Clam down folks. Play nice. Any trolling will be deleted. WE need to stick together when the price rises and when it drops.  Cool

yep I agree...lxc innovation is amazing!! very impressive! just be sure to watchout for the whales
Clam down folks. Play nice. Any trolling will be deleted. WE need to stick together when the price rises and when it drops.  Cool
yes this coin for 1-8 $ per LXC , dev any cool news  Cool
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"
Jump to: