Author

Topic: [ANN][LXC][LIBREXCOIN]STAKING MOBILE WALLETS|MULTIPOOL|100% POS|BLOCKNET| - page 140. (Read 413974 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
bob has around 1.3mil lxc coins and his pump group combined had around 30% of the coins I think it was.... He didn't say when his dumping just that if the price doesn't rally ''soon'' then they will begin to offload. I sold my coins around 12k will try to reinter at  4-5k. good luck guys!
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
just received info that bob and pump team are exiting lxc...... good luck guys!

bob is a freaking cheap ass scammer, nothing more Smiley lol

GTFO with your bob already

Sorry dude, not trying to create fud its just that I heard it in his IRC just before.

You're talking out of your ass.. I know for a FACT that Bob is still involved in LXC and has long term plans for this coin.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
I'm scared that I have to buy more cheap LXC and I'm going to be rich while dumpers are going broke... It's unfair!

Sorry dude, not trying to create fud its just that I heard it in his IRC just before.
Activity: 994
Merit: 260

Your stuffing is designed for idiots? LXC is now on the development of the best coin of all crypto-slag, she has a great future and a great price will soon be on it too.
Activity: 252

They already dumped. Now it's safe to buy, market is way healthier
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
we will see at the end ;)thank you
Activity: 280
NOT FUD! FACTS!

Activity: 490
who said $8 per LXC again? lol
Activity: 238
This is messed up  Huh
7300 sats
Activity: 994
Merit: 260
A man bought at a large sum at 8.5K, do you think he is a fool? This sum is now mine for coins, I laugh at those who sell for 7K  Grin
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
Stop quoting the troll or dump post. I will delete the main post and the quotes.

This will be the best Smiley
Activity: 336
"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"
Stop quoting the troll or dump post. I will delete the main post and the quotes.
legendary
Activity: 1208
Merit: 1003

If i write the same bullshit in my twitter will it also be quoted every 5 minutes in this thread?  Cheesy

P.S. Bought 50 000 more cheap LXC this morning  Grin Gonna buy more if it falls more...

LOL another 300,000lxc about to be dumped on bittrex....STAND BY....CLEAR!!!

I hope you're right. Dump on me while I'm in good mood!  Wink

If i write the same bullshit in my twitter will it also be quoted every 5 minutes in this thread?  Cheesy

P.S. Bought 50 000 more cheap LXC this morning  Grin Gonna buy more if it falls more...

LOL another 300,000lxc about to be dumped on bittrex....STAND BY....CLEAR!!!
legendary
Activity: 1208
Merit: 1003

Activity: 336
"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"
Angry WTF is happening?

Simple big holder of coins (Whale, Investor) is sell off. It has nothing to do with the coins fundamentals. They will either buy back at the cheaper rate or move on to the next big thing. Once they are done the price will stablize. Does seem a bit funny that we release all kinds of things like 1st staking Android wallet etc and get not one piece of news yet an article appears 2 minutes after the 25 btc sell and mentions it in it.
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
anyways anyone see the improvement at bittrex? Trading much faster now and my browser finally stopped using more than 1 GB of memory when bittrex is opened  Grin
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
Price goes up, trolls roll in
Price drops trolls roll in, thinking they know how to trade and say "I told you so"...lol is this amateur hour?
Jump to: