Author

Topic: [ANN][LXC][LIBREXCOIN]STAKING MOBILE WALLETS|MULTIPOOL|100% POS|BLOCKNET| - page 148. (Read 413974 times)

legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1169
sell this shit ! go to the 6-7k

yeah sell it so we can buy it low!! (and make profit then)   Cheesy

If you don't like LibrexCoin, why are you staying here ?
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128
This coins top dollar, just the beginning, whales dumping for profit this will happen all the way up, this coin will prevail top of the block chain, Buy and Hold never Fold to whales. You are witnessing a Legacy in Crypto.

Some people think, that this is just a "Hype-Coin". Means: Great promises and great PR, but not more. And: There is a whale group in it and many ppl know that. So they dump first. I doubt, this Dump came from the Whale-Group. They have probably much more.

My own opinion: The promises are very interesting and maybe the Devs will deliver. But first, I want to see the first steps.

Yeah I can't wait to try out the blutooth transfers.

Yes, me too. But for now: There are just promises. They promise also ATMs. That is the main-point for me to doubt about the Project.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

yeah sell it so we can buy it low!! (and make profit then)   Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.
This coins top dollar, just the beginning, whales dumping for profit this will happen all the way up, this coin will prevail top of the block chain, Buy and Hold never Fold to whales. You are witnessing a Legacy in Crypto.

Some people think, that this is just a "Hype-Coin". Means: Great promises and great PR, but not more. And: There is a whale group in it and many ppl know that. So they dump first. I doubt, this Dump came from the Whale-Group. They have probably much more.

My own opinion: The promises are very interesting and maybe the Devs will deliver. But first, I want to see the first steps.

Yeah I can't wait to try out the bluetooth transfers.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128

Activity: 42
Activity: 538
Merit: 502
Activity: 700
Merit: 501
1000% ROI Masternode Coin

do you believe there will be an ATM for this coin??

If an ATM is what makes or breaks a crypto I will go back to BTC in a heartbeat.  Cheesy

do you believe there will be an ATM for this coin??
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
To weird to live To rare to die
This coin have NO future, sell it now and grab your small profit!!

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Veeeery weak fud attempt  Cool

LOL. Why should people hold LXC??

Exactly.

Pumped.  Dumped.

Why would it go up again?

Because LXC will be better than BITCOIN!!!   Grin
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
To weird to live To rare to die
Wow, just Wow! I went to the office to get more btc to buy more lxc and when I got home it was up over 3000 satoshi! FUCKME!!

Sorry man but that sounds like a rookie mistake. Message me for some pointers.
you went to the office...... Bob is that you messin around ?
Activity: 420
Merit: 250

Exactly.

Pumped.  Dumped.

Why would it go up again?

Activity: 120
Merit: 10
People following 10 LXC orders, guys it's a bot, you follow the prices of these micro offers, seriously? It's not weak hands anymore but weak minds

Anyway i got some nice 10K3 offers, thanks a lot, back to 12K. #easy

take it as a lesson

legendary
Activity: 1208
Merit: 1003

Wow, what a panic sell Grin

a panic sell?? 200.000 LXC SOLD on BITTREX , it is not a panic sell, people understanding that lxc is like others
Activity: 92
Merit: 10

You just want more for yourself  Cheesy Wink
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1169

Jump to: