Author

Topic: [ANN][LXC][LIBREXCOIN]STAKING MOBILE WALLETS|MULTIPOOL|100% POS|BLOCKNET| - page 147. (Read 413974 times)

Activity: 952
Merit: 500
Disregard logic. Keep buying at ATH.

I said, I will watch. And, it`s logic. Problem is: If I would write in detail what for me seems as a possible red-flag, I would be perceived as a Fudder. And yes, I could be wrong. But I know, that it is very easy to make "profit-on-paper", but very hard to get out soon enough if there should be something shady.

And regarding "buying at ATH"... just saying Voot. ;-)

Lets hear your opinion.
Activity: 700
Merit: 501
1000% ROI Masternode Coin

I said, I will watch. And, it`s logic. Problem is: If I would write in detail what for me seems as a possible red-flag, I would be perceived as a Fudder. And yes, I could be wrong. But I know, that it is very easy to make "profit-on-paper", but very hard to get out soon enough if there should be something shady.

I too have been labeled a fudder on other coins even when presenting facts. But I always post it regardless, call me a fudder, but if I save some people from losing their money, I'll bear that cross.  Just my 2 cents.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Wow, just Wow! I went to the office to get more btc to buy more lxc and when I got home it was up over 3000 satoshi! FUCKME!!

Sorry man but that sounds like a rookie mistake. Message me for some pointers.
you went to the office...... Bob is that you messin around ?

Bob, Where?? I want to thank him.
Activity: 257
Merit: 250
[insert trending meme] 人
yeah i like it.
unfortunately mine are stuck in dedicatedpool.
 anyone had any luck with that problem.
This coins top dollar, just the beginning, whales dumping for profit this will happen all the way up, this coin will prevail top of the block chain, Buy and Hold never Fold to whales. You are witnessing a Legacy in Crypto.

Some people think, that this is just a "Hype-Coin". Means: Great promises and great PR, but not more. And: There is a whale group in it and many ppl know that. So they dump first. I doubt, this Dump came from the Whale-Group. They have probably much more.

My own opinion: The promises are very interesting and maybe the Devs will deliver. But first, I want to see the first steps.

Yeah I can't wait to try out the blutooth transfers.

Yes, me too. But for now: There are just promises. They promise also ATMs. That is the main-point for me to doubt about the Project.

Read up on these: http://projectskyhook.com/ Getting cryptocurrency on an ATM is not difficult. They're all programmable and the development team is on it. It's like converting a vending machine from Coke products to Pepsi. Stop trying to make it sound impossible.

I know that it is technically possible. But there are also costs. It`s  not just software. And its much too early for such steps. In my eyes, it could look like ...just hyping. Under the line I see nice graphs and pictures, but nothing more. This is not meant as FUD. I will buy if they deliver. But, until I see real first steps, I will just watch.

ATM plan was never going to be done right now, you are right it is too early. Cost for the ATM I assume will probably be from donations from the LXC community to fund it, but ATM is the last thing in the roadmap which probably will be in a a couple of months.
Activity: 784
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128
This coins top dollar, just the beginning, whales dumping for profit this will happen all the way up, this coin will prevail top of the block chain, Buy and Hold never Fold to whales. You are witnessing a Legacy in Crypto.

Some people think, that this is just a "Hype-Coin". Means: Great promises and great PR, but not more. And: There is a whale group in it and many ppl know that. So they dump first. I doubt, this Dump came from the Whale-Group. They have probably much more.

My own opinion: The promises are very interesting and maybe the Devs will deliver. But first, I want to see the first steps.

Yes, me too. But for now: There are just promises. They promise also ATMs. That is the main-point for me to doubt about the Project.

Read up on these: http://projectskyhook.com/ Getting cryptocurrency on an ATM is not difficult. They're all programmable and the development team is on it. It's like converting a vending machine from Coke products to Pepsi. Stop trying to make it sound impossible.

I know that it is technically possible. But there are also costs. It`s  not just software. And its much too early for such steps. In my eyes, it could look like ...just hyping. Under the line I see nice graphs and pictures, but nothing more. This is not meant as FUD. I will buy if they deliver. But, until I see real first steps, I will just watch.
legendary
Activity: 1208
Merit: 1003
Obvious FUD is obvious

We'll see fud all the way to 100K  Smiley

But it's all right - those miserable attempts won't stop LibrexCoin from achieveing it's great goals  Grin
Activity: 406
Looks like a "group" of pumpers are trying to get some cheap LXC before pumping it higher.

Or it could also be a correction since we went 100% higher than the previous high at 7500sat. Either way, some of my sell orders passed, I will buy more if the market stabilize around that price.

Price goes up abit, Trolls start rolling in.

Piece of advice guys don't reply to them, they are here to cause a mess nothing more.
Activity: 56
soon will see 80k Cheesy

it looks like a fair coin so SERIOUSLY it can achieve that!
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
Are you serious that after bringing new bluetooth technology dev will dump this coins.
We want your reply on this librexcoindev?

Obvious FUD is obvious
Activity: 500
Merit: 253

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Are you serious that after bringing new bluetooth technology dev will dump this coins.
We want your reply on this librexcoindev?
Look at Cryptsy 15K !!!  Cool
sell this shit ! go to the 6-7k

yeah sell it so we can buy it low!! (and make profit then)   Cheesy

If you don't like LibrexCoin, why are you staying here ?

I LIKE IT!!!!
Activity: 432

Yeah I can't wait to try out the bluetooth transfers.

Small Shakeout, for getting rid of the weak hands, I love it, bought a little more  Grin
Activity: 406
Looks like a "group" of pumpers are trying to get some cheap LXC before pumping it higher.

Or it could also be a correction since we went 100% higher than the previous high at 7500sat. Either way, some of my sell orders passed, I will buy more if the market stabilize around that price.
Jump to: