Author

Topic: [ANN][LXC][LIBREXCOIN]STAKING MOBILE WALLETS|MULTIPOOL|100% POS|BLOCKNET| - page 143. (Read 413974 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
STILL MISSING MY 12 BTC FROM SCAMOOLAHPAL! >:O
if they have succeeded with this then the next step is to go overtime on promotion trying to get as many android users globally savvy to this feature.

If its as simple as downloading an app and letting it stake, advertisements should be plastered on every android related website you can find, possibly a donation fund for promotion would be good if not one already.

GL

This is a great idea. Do you know of some good Android user site that we should list it up on? As for coins if you have none and want to test it you can always come to the irc https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.freenode.net?channel=#librexcoin channel where some small samples are "rained on you" once in a while. when you get some you can test the app. So that pretty much is a free sample.

Dev,

I didn't catch this.. But, I can put this on one of the largest android sites in the world. The site is XDA-DEVELOPERS.COM

I am a Senior Member at this site with a lot of reputation. I will add it to my signature at XDA Smiley

Cyanogen is also at that site.. Let me see what I can do Wink

Namaste!

Please and Thanks. Namaste (a greeting) to you as well. Every little bit helps and this might help a lot. Please link it back to this ann op as well so those who don't know and find about LibrexCoin. Smiley

I will get it working my good sir! Allow me some time to find my people and I will let you know! I for one have been in the Android community since the Euclair days.. We are now at the Android preview of Lollipop. That was about 4-5 huge updates ago that Euclair came out.. I know my stuff in the Android world. Crapple in the other hand.. Sorry Tongue

Slowly getting it rolled out to people. I hit up cyanogen thread first. Many great people there.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/google-nexus-5/orig-development/rom-cyanogenmod-11-nexus-5-t2584004/post55115005

luckylui is me.. Of course Smiley
Dev dont dump this librexcoin project for few pennys, think for catching BTC price and you will be happy people using your invented coin and technology around the world and lxc dev will be in forbes and we will all be happy retired....think...
I still have all 300k+ of my coins staking on a pc. What ever it was it was not of my control. Most likely profit taking. We ran up 5k in a day. Correction and profit taking is gonna happen. But it also makes for a good time you buy and increase you holdings. Forces or the market are beyond my control. Sometimes it goes up when i release news or some such but ultimately its up to the people who buy or sell their coins. That said please stay calm. We released the little news app and soon its Android and Win Phone versions. We will soon have an iOS update for the that as well. LibreXsend is well into coding and testing. Things are going well for the developments.
To make it clear for racer2012

It's time like this when the community has to stay together and show the dev our support. I won't be selling any anytime soon! The dev is awesome and has constantly delivered!

It's greatly appreciated. We have no control over whales or large investors or people that might (haters,trolls) just want to hurt the coin. We can do is stay strong and do what we think is best for the future of LibrexCoin. It's is our (the community's) coin and we make of it  what we what and by what we do. We have exciting things coming in the days and weeks ahead. these are fully funded projects that even it the coin was at 100 sat would still come out and be innovating tech that goes a long way to enhance the value of LibrexCoin. we also have vote coming up for BCT38 CoinPayments.net Moolah.io and others. these will bring new investors and make the coin even more valuable as a real living currency. I'm here until 1 sat and not going to disappear or dry up and blow away.

This right here is GOLD. You Dev have spoken with your heart.. You are true kind hearted person. I hope you go a long way and many wishes that you wished come true. I am really happy to be a part of this team that we have. Hopefully others follow suit and don't just talk shit out there ass. I for one have been trying to find a home in the Crypto world's and so far up until now I have truly found a home. I missed BTC in 09. I won't miss LXC in 2014 Smiley
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
pretty weak fud, still waiting @1k sat range..  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 327
Merit: 250
thanks! things are looking good
Activity: 336
"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"
if they have succeeded with this then the next step is to go overtime on promotion trying to get as many android users globally savvy to this feature.

If its as simple as downloading an app and letting it stake, advertisements should be plastered on every android related website you can find, possibly a donation fund for promotion would be good if not one already.

GL

This is a great idea. Do you know of some good Android user site that we should list it up on? As for coins if you have none and want to test it you can always come to the irc https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.freenode.net?channel=#librexcoin channel where some small samples are "rained on you" once in a while. when you get some you can test the app. So that pretty much is a free sample.

Dev,

I didn't catch this.. But, I can put this on one of the largest android sites in the world. The site is XDA-DEVELOPERS.COM

I am a Senior Member at this site with a lot of reputation. I will add it to my signature at XDA Smiley

Namaste!

Please and Thanks. Namaste (a greeting) to you as well. Every little bit helps and this might help a lot. Please link it back to this ann op as well so those who don't know and find about LibrexCoin. Smiley
"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"
Dev dont dump this librexcoin project for few pennys, think for catching BTC price and you will be happy people using your invented coin and technology around the world and lxc dev will be in forbes and we will all be happy retired....think...
I still have all 300k+ of my coins staking on a pc. What ever it was it was not of my control. Most likely profit taking. We ran up 5k in a day. Correction and profit taking is gonna happen. But it also makes for a good time you buy and increase you holdings. Forces or the market are beyond my control. Sometimes it goes up when i release news or some such but ultimately its up to the people who buy or sell their coins. That said please stay calm. We released the little news app and soon its Android and Win Phone versions. We will soon have an iOS update for the that as well. LibreXsend is well into coding and testing. Things are going well for the developments.

It's time like this when the community has to stay together and show the dev our support. I won't be selling any anytime soon! The dev is awesome and has constantly delivered!

It's greatly appreciated. We have no control over whales or large investors or people that might (haters,trolls) just want to hurt the coin. We can do is stay strong and do what we think is best for the future of LibrexCoin. It's is our (the community's) coin and we make of it  what we what and by what we do. We have exciting things coming in the days and weeks ahead. these are fully funded projects that even it the coin was at 100 sat would still come out and be innovating tech that goes a long way to enhance the value of LibrexCoin. we also have vote coming up for BCT38 CoinPayments.net Moolah.io and others. these will bring new investors and make the coin even more valuable as a real living currency. I'm here until 1 sat and not going to disappear or dry up and blow away.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
To the moon this coin will go. I have all the faith in this team.
Activity: 784
What happened to price? bob bumped?

Probably dumped part of his stash he bought around 1k-3k. 300%-400% profit isn't bad. Looks like there is another large buy wall up to get the price back up. Gotta make sure you dump them all at the highest price possible. Then let the bagholders keep talking about hope and moon.
Activity: 520
Merit: 500

don't worry, whales dumping.
Activity: 252

GL

Dev,

Namaste!
Activity: 238
Thank you, luckylui - cryptoman2014
how long does the android wallet take for it to stake?

Proof-of-Stake Minimum Age: 2 hours
Proof-of-Stake Maximum Age: 8 hours
Activity: 491
"LibreXsend is well into coding and testing. Things are going well for the developments."

niceee  Grin
Activity: 135

Activity: 327
how long does the android wallet take for it to stake?

I think he is in it for the long haul Smiley

I am as well as long as things keep on moving! Keep up the great work dev. Any service I can try to assist with let me know Smiley
Activity: 238
Jump to: