Author

Topic: [ANN][LXC][LIBREXCOIN]STAKING MOBILE WALLETS|MULTIPOOL|100% POS|BLOCKNET| - page 144. (Read 413974 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
STILL MISSING MY 12 BTC FROM SCAMOOLAHPAL! >:O
Going to laugh when the dev appears and we suddenly see a major correction.

Can't say that will happen but I am here. I still have all 300k+ of my coins staking on a pc. What ever it was it was not of my control. Most likely profit taking. We ran up 5k in a day. Correction and profit taking is gonna happen. But it also makes for a good time you buy and increase you holdings. Forces or the market are beyond my control. Sometimes it goes up when i release news or some such but ultimately its up to the people who buy or sell their coins. That said please stay calm. We released the little news app and soon its Android and Win Phone versions. We will soon have an iOS update for the that as well. LibreXsend is well into coding and testing. Things are going well for the developments.

Thank you and keep up the great work! The believers are here. The staking Android wallet was the first thing that brought me to this coin. Hell Dark nor Black nor those other coins came up with it.. But you guys! Mad props for that! When I was with BC, I was making bounties for a staking android wallet. No one wanted to do it.. Yet here you guys are kicking straight up ass. Mad props for that! Slowly but surely everything will fall in place Smiley

I may not have 300K+ coins but I am holding what I do have. I caught the dump in time to sell and buy more so I am sticking with you guys! Keep up the great work and straight up FUCK THE HATERS.

We haven't even hit media attention yet. Once people understand the implications of the whitepaper we're going viral.

Now "We are here"

7 day LXC chart: https://www.coingecko.com/en/price_charts/librexcoin/btc/7_days

Hold the fort ladies! We will be taking off once the storm settles Smiley
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"

Can't say that will happen but I am here. I still have all 300k+ of my coins staking on a pc. What ever it was it was not of my control. Most likely profit taking. We ran up 5k in a day. Correction and profit taking is gonna happen. But it also makes for a good time you buy and increase you holdings. Forces or the market are beyond my control. Sometimes it goes up when i release news or some such but ultimately its up to the people who buy or sell their coins. That said please stay calm. We released the little news app and soon its Android and Win Phone versions. We will soon have an iOS update for the that as well. LibreXsend is well into coding and testing. Things are going well for the developments.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Activity: 700
Merit: 501
1000% ROI Masternode Coin
Some good news. We are releasing the 1st of three news agroate apps. This is for win 8.1 The next two are for Android mobile and Win Mobile. Enjoy.  

Windows 8.1 News Agrogate : http://apps.microsoft.com/windows/en-us/app/librexcoin/08a868a9-3d16-404b-b715-0520d265abda

Phew I just sold high and bought low just in time dev! TO the moon.... again!
Some good news. We are releasing the 1st of three news agroate apps. This is for win 8.1 The next two are for Android mobile and Win Mobile. Enjoy.  

Windows 8.1 News Agrogate : http://apps.microsoft.com/windows/en-us/app/librexcoin/08a868a9-3d16-404b-b715-0520d265abda

Thank you!!! Cheesy

Staying strong on this one Smiley
"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

We haven't even hit media attention yet. Once people understand the implications of the whitepaper we're going viral.

Now "We are here"

7 day LXC chart: https://www.coingecko.com/en/price_charts/librexcoin/btc/7_days
Current Status:   Offline Offline

He was just on like before I posted Tongue
Current Status:   Offline Offline
Activity: 238
Lets hope  Smiley
Android wallet is staking , what a bluetooth technology and librexsend
Think, will dev dump this project for pennys
when they can bring this coin close to BTC $510 or more in value than BTC and get retired
Activity: 952
Merit: 500

Now "We are here"
Dev is on Smiley

We got the ship covered sir!
I really find this very respectfull of you guys. Finally the dev can buy some of his coin to get paid tomorrow. Good you guys did not forget how hard the dev worked for this coin. Probs

hold on dev, wait for my 7999 order to fill!
legendary
If this suppression of the price ain't obvious enough, you deserve to get caught in this bear trap.
Y'all getting manipulated and you don't even know it.
legendary
Activity: 238

he's too greedy, 7000k is cheap enough, this one wont work  Grin

Well.. I feel sorry for the weak. But, if this blows.. I really feel sorry for the fools!! I will be catching the fish food from below making my way up!!! Grin
Jump to: