Author

Topic: [ANN][LXC][LIBREXCOIN]STAKING MOBILE WALLETS|MULTIPOOL|100% POS|BLOCKNET| - page 151. (Read 413974 times)

legendary
Activity: 1118
Merit: 1002
^^

HUGE... !!!!

This is like a Proof of Blockchain. PoBC.

This is too sweet.

EPIC! A proof of stake main chain which is further verified by side chains - proof of block chains - block chains co existing and communicating with each other in perfect crypto harmony.

This is some seriously disruptive tech ! Damn!

Finally some GROUNDBREAKING TECH to get EXCITED ABOUT!!!! Gonna increase my stack, and gonna have my wallet steaking like a MOFO

Activity: 445
Merit: 100
^^

HUGE... !!!!

This is too sweet.

EPIC! A proof of stake main chain which is further verified by side chains - proof of block chains - block chains co existing and communicating with each other in perfect crypto harmony.

Finally some GROUNDBREAKING TECH to get EXCITED ABOUT!!!! Gonna increase my stack, and gonna have my wallet steaking like a MOFO

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Forget the moon this coin is going into deep space.

I got VIP seats on Planet X. Wink  Grin

Will you sell me 4 side x side seats and can I pay you in LXC?
Activity: 994
Merit: 260
Now at 11K whales shake coins from property timid people, goes intense purchase, unsurprising if in a short time we will see 15-17K price.
Activity: 224
this coin open the portal to the future of cryptocurrency  ! Cheesy
Activity: 154
STILL MISSING MY 12 BTC FROM SCAMOOLAHPAL! >:O

I got VIP seats on Planet X. Wink  Grin
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.
In good times, live, comrades speculators  Cool

Buy Librexcoin, watch it grow, and feel happy!  Cool
Activity: 994
Merit: 260
In good times, live, comrades speculators  Cool
Activity: 700
Merit: 501
1000% ROI Masternode Coin
Yeah I just bought some more as well, but don't dilly dally devs, sure as %#$% someone will steal your idea and implement it.
Activity: 169
^^

HUGE... !!!!

This is too sweet.

Activity: 135
^^

HUGE... !!!!

This is too sweet.

Activity: 154
STILL MISSING MY 12 BTC FROM SCAMOOLAHPAL! >:O
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"
Activity: 525
Merit: 501
GameX (GX) | NextGEN Gaming Cryptocurrency
Hi,

I seem to be having some syncing issues today, so wondered if anyone could help me out.

I am using the latest version of the Windows qt wallet and up until this morning it was working perfectly fine. There is no issue with my internet connection either.

My debug log file shows a lot of orphans as well.

You could always delete the blockchain you have downloaded and let it redownload. It sycs pretty quick. Just make sure you dont delete your wallet.dat!

All synced up and staking again fine now. Thank you.
legendary
Activity: 1118
Merit: 1002
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"
We would love to share the details in depth about LibrexSend and some more details will come out later but we also need to keep the competition out for now We need to keep our code internal for now. Eventually ( long time) everything will be made open source for all to utilize.  Cool
Activity: 602
Merit: 255
^^

HUGE... !!!!

This is too sweet.

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Jump to: