Author

Topic: [ANN][LXC][LIBREXCOIN]STAKING MOBILE WALLETS|MULTIPOOL|100% POS|BLOCKNET| - page 153. (Read 413974 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
To the moon  Grin Smiley Wink
  even 200k price will be easy for this coin !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
Yea lets get to $1 once there people will realize that this is going way up and in no time price will rise to $8  Roll Eyes Shocked
YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cheesy
Activity: 238
Yea lets get to $1 once there people will realize that this is going way up and in no time price will rise to $8  Roll Eyes Shocked
legendary
Activity: 1118
Merit: 1002
Dev any word on how progress is coming along?
Activity: 445
i like this coin price is growing every day and then 1 LXC - 8 $ that will be really cool Cheesy

I would say $1 is a reasonable goal.
If they can introduce the side chain technology, you may see $8 at that time.

Definitely agree on $1 a coin. From there we will see Cool

I think it can reach it, I don't think people have realized just what a big deal this coin is. I'm hoping the more technical white paper comes out today, I really want to read more about the sidechains!

Me too!  I can't wait to see how they will be implemented.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
already do it  Smiley

Greek Translation : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=760172.new#new

PM sent Smiley
I am sorry this has been corrected, before I misrepresent link
thank you Smiley
Activity: 135
i like this coin price is growing every day and then 1 LXC - 8 $ that will be really cool Cheesy

Definitely agree on $1 a coin. From there we will see Cool

I think it can reach it, I don't think people have realized just what a big deal this coin is. I'm hoping the more technical white paper comes out today, I really want to read more about the sidechains!
Activity: 602
Merit: 255
the price is rocketing right now... this is intense!!!! I think we will see 1 dollar in no time at this pace, and the volume is osmething liek 200 BTC per 24hr - for sure mintpal class coin now 
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

Activity: 340
Merit: 251
Dev, is it possible to make a Price Ticker or a Price Widget for Android devices? I'm pretty sure many will love to see it on their phones  Smiley
try this one
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mobnetic.coinguardian&hl=en
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
wow i cant wait for this 8 $  per one LXC that will make me rich wow Cheesy GREAT COIN !! !! !! !! !!

lol
wow i cant wait for this 8 $  per one LXC that will make me rich wow Cheesy GREAT COIN !! !! !! !! !!
legendary
Activity: 1118
Merit: 1002
https://twitter.com/EMC2Whale/status/504959012962861056

Is it true that mintpal ninja adds coins on Thursdays?

i want to know the same thing

Yes MintPal is known for their ninja adds - and yes Thursday is usually when they do it.

If thats the case I guess who ever dumped into me at 85 and 90 is ganna be  Cry
Activity: 602
Merit: 255
https://twitter.com/EMC2Whale/status/504959012962861056

Is it true that mintpal ninja adds coins on Thursdays?

i want to know the same thing

Yes MintPal is known for their ninja adds - and yes Thursday is usually when they do it.
Activity: 154
STILL MISSING MY 12 BTC FROM SCAMOOLAHPAL! >:O
I have asked Coinking to add us to the list of coins to auto convert!!! Let's hope it works!!! Cheesy
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Yea we want 200k  Cheesy

I would like to see a slow steady rise based on the devs, whitepapers and technology.
If we stay here for a bit I would be happy as well. I am not in it for the quick buck. With NFC and Bluetooth coming this coin has the ability to revolutionize the crypto world.
Don't you agree?
Activity: 238
Jump to: