Author

Topic: [ANN][LXC][LIBREXCOIN]STAKING MOBILE WALLETS|MULTIPOOL|100% POS|BLOCKNET| - page 155. (Read 413974 times)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0
bought 0.3BTC @900~1200sat.. got doubled during the fud.. just holding tight and enjoying the ride... Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 500
Merit: 253
So based on map we r headed for "New Paradigm" without any trap??

It'll probably take a couple weeks. Just like with darkcoin, cloakcoin and everyone else who's gone parabolic before. A lot of week hands got shooken out and early investors took profits. Nothing wrong with that. Market needs time to breathe, but we're holding around 10k pretty well. In my opinion its not worth trying to sell and buy back lower at this stage. I'm just setting support at low prices if it hits, great. If it doesn't oh well. There is a lot more buy support now then there was before this rise.
Activity: 135
Merit: 100

We fell from almost 11.5k to around 9k so I think that was a pretty significant bear trap.
Activity: 238
Activity: 243
Merit: 250
congratulations for those who bought at the bottom of the trap.
Activity: 135

We haven't even hit media attention yet. Once people understand the implications of the whitepaper we're going viral.

It was just like you said, things are looking up again! Hope some guys aren't missing the train!
Activity: 336
"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"
OP updated for the translations. We have most major languages covered now so we will not pay a bounty for them. If you want to do one please pm me and I'll let you know if we can use it and what bounty for it.
Activity: 994
Merit: 260
Dump in 9000 sat inevitable, try to sell faster and fly to the moon together  Wink
Activity: 134
★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice
In the windows wallet, settings then options, what does the option to detach databases mean at shutdown?
anybody?

I googled "bitcoin qt detach databases at shutdown" and found some info
thanks

This is what i could find on it and backing up wallets in general. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/version-062-available-80187
Activity: 432
there is a 33BTC BUY wall on Bittrex @ 9000.... pretty sure we are going up dudes.  Rocket ship time.

That's usually what it looks like when someone knows that a major exchange is about to accept it. So glad I held.

Good point nemo. Someone must have a VERY good reason to put that 33BTC there

I just bought more on correction.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1118
Merit: 1002
there is a 33BTC BUY wall on Bittrex @ 9000.... pretty sure we are going up dudes.  Rocket ship time.

That's usually what it looks like when someone knows that a major exchange is about to accept it. So glad I held.

Good point nemo. Someone must have a VERY good reason to put that 33BTC there

Activity: 602
Merit: 255
Activity: 120
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 1118
Merit: 1002

We haven't even hit media attention yet. Once people understand the implications of the whitepaper we're going viral.

Boom, and we are headed back up. Looks like people are accumulating quite a bit after that drop. See you guys back at 10+

Activity: 1
finished translate into Indonesian

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=759540.new#new

DFiNZHQhiGr5511hCfBW98YBuTv2rVnd9i
Activity: 19
50 btc buy orders... Everybody wants some cheap LXC
It's about to break 10k again on bittrex
Activity: 29
50 btc buy orders... Everybody wants some cheap LXC
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
Grin
I am not selling even when it hit $8 per coin  Cheesy
$50 Roll Eyes

waiting for this,, 1LXC=1BTC.. Grin Grin Grin Grin

in that case 1BTC would not be worth +500$ anymore but much less imo
Agreed. We have a long haul to go to take a shot at the title, and still have BTC worth something at the time. Many have tried, all have failed.
Jump to: