Author

Topic: [ANN][LXC][LIBREXCOIN]STAKING MOBILE WALLETS|MULTIPOOL|100% POS|BLOCKNET| - page 163. (Read 413974 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 260
Price is still not rise to 10k yet  Roll Eyes

It looks like people are trying to keep it down. Maybe so they can stock up?  Huh

I don't worry anyway because I trust that these devs are the real deal and can get shit done. My ios wallet stakes and uses barely no battery. Its amazing. I don't know why people are killing our earth mining btc when they can stake lxc from their phone

Not worried either. From the looks of it we hit 8 three times recently just to bounce back up. Seems as if we found a new floor?

Looking at the volume and price barely moving could this me considered as the accumulation phase?

Price is moving slowly because someone knows that the coin will be very expensive and it accumulates. Others coins that are rapidly gaining in price, as quickly and fall.
Activity: 952
Merit: 500

It looks like people are trying to keep it down. Maybe so they can stock up?  Huh

I don't worry anyway because I trust that these devs are the real deal and can get shit done. My ios wallet stakes and uses barely no battery. Its amazing. I don't know why people are killing our earth mining btc when they can stake lxc from their phone

Not worried either. From the looks of it we hit 8 three times recently just to bounce back up. Seems as if we found a new floor?

Looking at the volume and price barely moving could this me considered as the accumulation phase?
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
Just wondering, are there 115 people that have their wallets opened for staking/nodes on the network: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/lxc/#!network Huh
Activity: 134
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Bought at 8k and buying more now. This coin holds tons of promise.  Cool
Activity: 150
Has anyone had issues backing up the private keys on android app? I keep getting a "can't create folder contents" error on my galaxy note 2. Great work on the app so far tho.
Activity: 157

I'd say. 8k was tested several times and did not break. Charts say an uptrend should follow. I'm buying some more. Smiley
Activity: 42
Merit: 0

Yes, it does look that way. plus this coin seems to have great community behind it full of strong hand. I think its because most of us realize how important off-line transactions are. Picture this, were in a cashless world and all you take is btc.. Someone comes into your restaurant and eats a delicious dinner and when they get up to pay they power goes out. Now what? You cant get paid if the power is out. Well with the new Bluetooth integrated off chain transactions that wont be a problem anymore.

I'm a happy librex investor/supporter/and user. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1118
Merit: 1002

Activity: 238
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
Activity: 3
Great coin! Keep up the good work dev  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 895
Merit: 1001
 Tongue  people are making a nice logo
Activity: 2
I can translate it to Indonesian Language(Bahasa)
You need it?
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1000
Activity: 602
Merit: 255
Think of all the countries this could reach without structured banking. People in the world have access to mobile but not banks. This is the holy grail of crypto. What it was meant for.

This coin is better by the day! I can see this implementing as a real world currency.  Once we get a little more development done I think 200k is very feasible.

Let's take it slow. Building a new floor above the ATH is crucial to this coins life. And so far lxc is holing well. I cant wait to see part 2 of the whitepaper, I think we'll be mind blown.
Activity: 445
Think of all the countries this could reach without structured banking. People in the world have access to mobile but not banks. This is the holy grail of crypto. What it was meant for.

This coin is better by the day! I can see this implementing as a real world currency.  Once we get a little more development done I think 200k is very feasible.
Holy shit. This whitepaper has far reaching implications. Especially in third world countries who are just now getting mobilized. India is about to get flooded with cheap $25 phones from Firefox, and Africa is going through a cellphone boom. Thing is most people there don't have internet. Before now there wasn't a good way to do offline transactions. Now I fully understand the developer's ambition to make this a real world currency instead of just focusing on its online presence. This is huge. This is the kind of stuff that Andreas Antonopoulos rants about. A coin that works for small remote villages? Are you kidding me? This will easily become a top 5 - 10 coin. Offline Bluetooth transactions are a huge deal. Dev, if you're reading this please consider cheap old nokia phones. You guys need to make a wallet that can run on those. Not just Windows Mobile, Android, and IOS. You guys have a product that satisfies a massive niche and you need to strike while the iron is hot.

This is incredible. Kudos, and I'm glad I was able to get in on this so early on.

Yeah it really is the crypto with the most potential to actually help 100's of millions of people. Investing in this coin now just feels like the right thing to do. So far I have bought some 3 times. Once for 10K coins at about 5K, once for about 9K coins at about 65 and again for 20k coins between 78-82.

I plan on adding to my collection every few days and when we get to the 50-100K range I'll start to sell some small portions of my collection. I hope to hold over 300K coins by then so I better get to work so I can make money and invest it in my future by buying lxc.
Jump to: