Author

Topic: [ANN][LXC][LIBREXCOIN]STAKING MOBILE WALLETS|MULTIPOOL|100% POS|BLOCKNET| - page 161. (Read 413974 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Since the dev is setting a fine example I too am moving some of my coins away from Bittrex and into the staking wallet. We have to keep the network strong.

I already am using a wallet on my phone but I put one on my laptop just now and will move a fair amount there to stake like a cow. Wink
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Ya let's hope and hold your coin don't sell cheap
Let's support dev and his whole team    Cheesy $8 Shocked
Activity: 224
wow Cheesy this coin will have a 8 $ value per one LXC ? amazing ...............................................
Activity: 135
Since the dev is setting a fine example I too am moving some of my coins away from Bittrex and into the staking wallet. We have to keep the network strong.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.
I love this:  LXC has passed SDC.  Grin

55   Librexcoin Librexcoin    $ 434,671   $ 0.044598    9,746,305 LXC

56   ShadowCoin ShadowCoin    $ 429,548   $ 0.066761    6,434,075 SDC    

Cause Librex > SDC - SDC is on its death bed.

This is something I just saw on twitter.

I think TrollsRoyce AkA CoolStoryTeller is like this now

https://twitter.com/EMC2Whale/status/504658107822522371
Activity: 238
Yes it is staking on my Android Note 3
 Cheesy
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
can someone confirm that the mobile wallet is staking? if it does this is way to cheap
legendary
DEV,

We need that Librex Multi-Pool ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please Hurry!   Tongue
Activity: 602
Merit: 255

Cause Librex > SDC - SDC is on its death bed.
legendary
Once it sinks in....whats going on here, there will be panic buying.
legendary
Activity: 1100
Merit: 1032
I will make a few wallets and buy some coins from the exchanges and put them on verious machines to help keep the network healthy and secure. I hope others will follow my lead and do the same. Got a few computers? Put a wallet on each one with some coins in them to help strengthen the network security and earn some extra coins. The mobile apps also stake and count as wallets so be sure to use them as well.

That's the spirit!

PoS can be very secure if you have enough staking wallets, but not enough, and it becomes very vulnerable. Having many staking wallets is not very complex, it's certainly much simpler than running a pool or even just a miner, but users have to care and be aware Smiley

For the nitty-gritty details, it's discussed in https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/howto-kill-any-100-pos-coins-owning-less-than-1-of-all-coins-604716 for instance.
Activity: 210
Living the dream

Activity: 340
Merit: 251
The post from that guy in the last page really made me think. Here I was thinking this was a cool innovative coin but what he said about how this can work in places with little online infrastructure really opened my eyes to the true potential for this coin. I'm thinking of being a long term LXC HODLer, I mean, I wouldn't wanna be like those guys that cashed out of bitcoin when it hit $1.00 .

same here, i mined 3100 BTCD and sold for 4BTC, today worth would be 30 BTC, i'm still recovering from heartattack;-))

I'm thinking it would be worth way more than 30 BTC.
thank you Angry Smiley Cry
Activity: 602
Merit: 255
There are NO other coins on the market right now that are this Innovative.  Librex is pushing the limits on mobile and crypto.  This coin is going up to the top 10 sooner than anyone thinks.

legendary
Activity: 1190
SoNiC BooM
The post from that guy in the last page really made me think. Here I was thinking this was a cool innovative coin but what he said about how this can work in places with little online infrastructure really opened my eyes to the true potential for this coin. I'm thinking of being a long term LXC HODLer, I mean, I wouldn't wanna be like those guys that cashed out of bitcoin when it hit $1.00 .

same here, i mined 3100 BTCD and sold for 4BTC, today worth would be 30 BTC, i'm still recovering from heartattack;-))

Yeah and I'm remembering a talk by Andreas when he said that Kodak survived all the attacks from the digital camera companies. But they really went out of business when Nokia started putting cheapo cameras on their cellphones. I live in a relatively poor country and trust me when I say that sometimes we live in a bubble when we see friends and families with smartphones but the majority of the people have chep and very basic phones.

If you want an example of how mobile money works in poor places look no further than the M-Pesa example in Kenya. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0dBWaen3aQ

Our goal is to have LibrexSend on those cheapo phones too. Massive markets in India, China, Indonesia and Africa as a whole with billions of potential users. We intend to be a true global currency.

Incredible! Buy and HODL.

no BYU and HODL  Wink
legendary

Yeah and I'm remembering a talk by Andreas when he said that Kodak survived all the attacks from the digital camera companies. But they really went out of business when Nokia started putting cheapo cameras on their cellphones. I live in a relatively poor country and trust me when I say that sometimes we live in a bubble when we see friends and families with smartphones but the majority of the people have chep and very basic phones.

If you want an example of how mobile money works in poor places look no further than the M-Pesa example in Kenya. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0dBWaen3aQ

Our goal is to have LibrexSend on those cheapo phones too. Massive markets in India, China, Indonesia and Africa as a whole with billions of potential users. We intend to be a true global currency.

Incredible! Buy Byu and HODL.

legendary
Activity: 1190
SoNiC BooM

yep ...simple Java wallet (or Simbian) will be BINGO

And this is why I'm investing in Librex!
Activity: 340
Merit: 251

Jump to: