Author

Topic: [ANN][LXC][LIBREXCOIN]STAKING MOBILE WALLETS|MULTIPOOL|100% POS|BLOCKNET| - page 165. (Read 413974 times)

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.
Guys, LibrexSend v2, w/ side chains and all, will be integrated soon!  

When I read Bluetooth, NFC, and side chains, I see these guys are really stepping up and delivering something unique.

They delivered the first mobile staking android wallet. Delivered staking iOS wallet, and have staking Windows wallets for phone in development!  Shocked 

Now LibrexSend is the first of it's kind. There is no copy/paste here, just original innovation and hardcore programming.

instant and anonymous transactions without internet-connection.
 WTF!!!

The Dev promise me this code will be closed source as well.  Smiley

Activity: 157
Merit: 100
Bluetooth and side chains and burn coins= awesome stuff. Can't wait to see the technical details of it all. My eyes on this!
Activity: 124
This Coin is the shizzel! Just when i think this might slow down they pull another thing out the hat. Damn  Grin

Something to listen to while you count your stack or should I say stake! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkhX5W7JoWI

Great news Dev. I'm so pumped for LibrexSend!
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
for any one that miss the last pump _ coin are really cheap atm Kiss
legendary
Activity: 1118
Merit: 1002
Seeing the white paper has me STOKED on this coin. ATM also looking great, well done dev!    Grin
Activity: 130
Moving markets!
I like the LibrexSend anonymity thing as its pretty cool but I am in love with that ATM. It's mesmerizing. I could sit and watch it all day as long as it was pumping out librexcoins to me. Smiley 
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Got to get them all!
This Coin is the shizzel! Just when i think this might slow down they pull another thing out the hat. Damn  Grin

Activity: 210
Living the dream
Love this news. That anonymity feature of LibrexSend is a pretty damn cool idea. Looks like it would work awesome too. I hope they can get the Near Field Communication going with it. Just tap you phone to the other to transfer on the fly. Smiley
Activity: 238
When are we going to 10k
Than 50k n than 200k
Any idea..
Since whitepaper release still price is under 8400
Activity: 336
"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"
LibrexSend WHITE PAPER

We would like to thank everybody who have waited patiently for the dissemination of our whitepaper, and as promised following PDF file for viewing.

Great! When and where are we going to see the 1st LibrexCoin ATMs?

+++++1
I'm curious at to what kind of software will be powering these ATM's? Will the devs develop their own, or will a trusted third party be supplying software? Skimming is bad these days, the last thing we need is crypto ATM's getting hacked/skimmed, they could potentially have access to much more funds then a regular cash ATM.

The software will be adapted from lamassu's open source software. https://github.com/lamassu
Activity: 154
STILL MISSING MY 12 BTC FROM SCAMOOLAHPAL! >:O
LibrexSend WHITE PAPER

Just click on this to read it

Going in baby!! Smiley

Thank you DEV!!!!!!
LibrexSend WHITE PAPER

legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128
LibrexSend WHITE PAPER

We would like to thank everybody who have waited patiently for the dissemination of our whitepaper, and as promised following PDF file for viewing.

Amazing bluetooth technology for anonymity, decentralized and innovative, this coin will be insane ... I do not know as no one never thought of this, congratulations dev .

If the will Devs develop what they are promising, this Coin could attract a lot of money.
Activity: 602
Merit: 255
This is by far the most Innovative coin on the market right now... bluetooth, nfc, side chains inter communicating with each other!  The Devs on happy programming sauce!
Activity: 432
LibrexSend WHITE PAPER

Amazing bluetooth technology for anonymity, decentralized and innovative, this coin will be insane ... I do not know as no one never thought of this, congratulations dev .
Activity: 238
i like the price $8.34 for 1 lxc on it  Roll Eyes Grin Grin Grin

soon!!!
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
LibrexSend WHITE PAPER

Also a closer view at our ATM's panel.

+++++1
I'm curious at to what kind of software will be powering these ATM's? Will the devs develop their own, or will a trusted third party be supplying software? Skimming is bad these days, the last thing we need is crypto ATM's getting hacked/skimmed, they could potentially have access to much more funds then a regular cash ATM.
Activity: 406
LibrexSend WHITE PAPER

LibrexSend WHITE PAPER

We would like to thank everybody who have waited patiently for the dissemination of our whitepaper, and as promised in PDF file for viewing. A more technical and detail version will follow in a few days.

Activity: 49
Merit: 0
should buy at 900sat like i did Grin

I'll buy some off you if you still have! Tongue
i do have,only few thousands thou .. just holding tight and enjoying the ride.. Wink
Jump to: