Author

Topic: [ANN][LXC][LIBREXCOIN]STAKING MOBILE WALLETS|MULTIPOOL|100% POS|BLOCKNET| - page 162. (Read 413974 times)

Activity: 161
Merit: 10
LXC looking great I'm going to take advantage now and buy lots more b4 it goes to 15k target.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"
The post from that guy in the last page really made me think. Here I was thinking this was a cool innovative coin but what he said about how this can work in places with little online infrastructure really opened my eyes to the true potential for this coin. I'm thinking of being a long term LXC HODLer, I mean, I wouldn't wanna be like those guys that cashed out of bitcoin when it hit $1.00 .

same here, i mined 3100 BTCD and sold for 4BTC, today worth would be 30 BTC, i'm still recovering from heartattack;-))

Yeah and I'm remembering a talk by Andreas when he said that Kodak survived all the attacks from the digital camera companies. But they really went out of business when Nokia started putting cheapo cameras on their cellphones. I live in a relatively poor country and trust me when I say that sometimes we live in a bubble when we see friends and families with smartphones but the majority of the people have chep and very basic phones.

If you want an example of how mobile money works in poor places look no further than the M-Pesa example in Kenya. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0dBWaen3aQ

Our goal is to have LibrexSend on those cheapo phones too. Massive markets in India, China, Indonesia and Africa as a whole with billions of potential users. We intend to be a true global currency.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Let's get to 10k than 50k than $1 and than bet $10 to $30 per lxc
Activity: 135
The post from that guy in the last page really made me think. Here I was thinking this was a cool innovative coin but what he said about how this can work in places with little online infrastructure really opened my eyes to the true potential for this coin. I'm thinking of being a long term LXC HODLer, I mean, I wouldn't wanna be like those guys that cashed out of bitcoin when it hit $1.00 .

same here, i mined 3100 BTCD and sold for 4BTC, today worth would be 30 BTC, i'm still recovering from heartattack;-))

Yeah and I'm remembering a talk by Andreas when he said that Kodak survived all the attacks from the digital camera companies. But they really went out of business when Nokia started putting cheapo cameras on their cellphones. I live in a relatively poor country and trust me when I say that sometimes we live in a bubble when we see friends and families with smartphones but the majority of the people have chep and very basic phones.

If you want an example of how mobile money works in poor places look no further than the M-Pesa example in Kenya. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0dBWaen3aQ
Just wondering, are there 115 people that have their wallets opened for staking/nodes on the network: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/lxc/#!network Huh

No, that's only the wallets the explorer wallets saw, so it should only be used as a way to estimate which wallet version the network is using the most, and if people are upgrading.

The staking addresses for the last 100/1000 blocks can be found on https://chainz.cryptoid.info/lxc/#!extraction.

For instance at the moment there were 59 different staking addresses for the last 1000 blocks, which means that at most 59 wallets staked successfully during the last 1000 blocks. I say "at most" because a wallet can have multiple addresses, and could have staked successfully on more than one address during the last 1000 blocks. And of course some wallets could have staked but been unsuccessful/unlucky.

FWIW the address DJjdoVR3xhbc... is the one that has staked the most recently (its also #12 on the rich list, but none of the top eleven rich lists addresses are staking AFAICT), and itcontributed the most to the security of the blockchain.

You should see the staking as first and foremost a way to secure the network, the interest is just bonus. A PoS blockchain with only a couple staking addresses would be as vulnerable as a PoW blockchain with only couple mining pools, and probably more vulnerable since you probably don't have 24/7 monitoring and DDOS protection on a staking wallet like a pool should have Wink

Thanks for that Fairglu. He made the explorer btw. I will make a few wallets and buy some coins from the exchanges and put them on verious machines to help keep the network healthy and secure. I hope others will follow my lead and do the same. Got a few computers? Put a wallet on each one with some coins in them to help strengthen the network security and earn some extra coins. The mobile apps also stake and count as wallets so be sure to use them as well.

I'm thinking it would be worth way more than 30 BTC.
legendary
Activity: 1100
Merit: 1032
Just wondering, are there 115 people that have their wallets opened for staking/nodes on the network: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/lxc/#!network Huh

No, that's only the wallets the explorer wallets saw, so it should only be used as a way to estimate which wallet version the network is using the most, and if people are upgrading.

The staking addresses for the last 100/1000 blocks can be found on https://chainz.cryptoid.info/lxc/#!extraction.

For instance at the moment there were 59 different staking addresses for the last 1000 blocks, which means that at most 59 wallets staked successfully during the last 1000 blocks. I say "at most" because a wallet can have multiple addresses, and could have staked successfully on more than one address during the last 1000 blocks. And of course some wallets could have staked but been unsuccessful/unlucky.

FWIW the address DJjdoVR3xhbc... is the one that has staked the most recently (its also #12 on the rich list, but none of the top eleven rich lists addresses are staking AFAICT), and itcontributed the most to the security of the blockchain.

You should see the staking as first and foremost a way to secure the network, the interest is just bonus. A PoS blockchain with only a couple staking addresses would be as vulnerable as a PoW blockchain with only couple mining pools, and probably more vulnerable since you probably don't have 24/7 monitoring and DDOS protection on a staking wallet like a pool should have Wink
Activity: 135

Dev, any news on when the more detailed version on the white paper is expected?

I want to learn more about the bluetooth off chain transactions.

We should have the detailed portion within 48hrs.
Does LXC have it's own forum?

No but it can. We like to be out in the wild here on BTCtalk. This forum is where most people go to get their BTC and Altcoin information. Several forums have set up LibrexCoin threads as well. If the community wishes to have a LibrexCoin forum set up we can.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Continues to move nicely today.  Exciting times ahead for LXC!

Did you just notice this? LOL.

Let's list some of the cool tech behind the coin.

-Super fast Mobile Staking wallet for IOS
-Super fast Mobile Staking wallet for Android
-Super fast Mobile Staking wallet for Windows coming soon
-NFC. Bump your phone to mine to pay me.
-Off chain anonymous transactions thanks to Bluetooth
-Best mobile app devs in the crypto game.

And so much more.

You know how to spell LXC?

W-I-N-N-E-R!
Activity: 136
Continues to move nicely today.  Exciting times ahead for LXC!

There are over 1700 installed wallets. Some people keep them open and some don't. I suspect too that a lot are on computers that do not stay on 24/7 so when they power off their machines the wallets are closed. The more that stay open and stake the merrier. It helps make interest/coins for the wallet holder and makes the network stay healthy and strong.

Wow 1700, that a lot. And of course they cant all be on at once.  Roll Eyes

Thanks for the updates dev. Can you tell me around when the next whitepaper will come?
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
SoNiC BooM
i have a feeling that this coin will be in litecoin range by the christmas
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
Does LXC have it's own forum?

There are over 1700 installed wallets. Some people keep them open and some don't. I suspect too that a lot are on computers that do not stay on 24/7 so when they power off their machines the wallets are closed. The more that stay open and stake the merrier. It helps make interest/coins for the wallet holder and makes the network stay healthy and strong.
Made this.

Love it. This is the kind thing I like seeing our community members doing. Being active and adding to our coin in ways that they can. Thank you for taking the time to make this mistercashking . It looks great and fits well with our graphic styling.

Speaking of payments. We will soon have a vote drive for coinpayments.net  with a strong showing they will add us. They like the coin and it's direction so we will be added to the next vote. Moohlah.io has also indicated a new vote coming up this weekend as well. I will announce both of those when voting opens.

Thank you to our community for its continued support for LibrexCoin and it's developments.
Dev, any news on when the more detailed version on the white paper is expected?

I want to learn more about the bluetooth off chain transactions.
I can translate it to Indonesian Language(Bahasa)
You need it?

We already have it. Smiley
I've had a pm asking about staking wallets. We ask that people keep their wallets open and staking as that earns you more coins and supports the network. Out network is nice and fast with quick sync times and transactions. This will help keep it like that. Also if you store a lot of coins on exchange please move or put some (ones not planned for trades) on your pc or other personal wallets as so that you get the stake interest and not the exchanges. As always it's your choice but this things will help you gain coins and help our network stay healthy, strong, and fast.
Jump to: