Author

Topic: [ANN][LXC][LIBREXCOIN]STAKING MOBILE WALLETS|MULTIPOOL|100% POS|BLOCKNET| - page 205. (Read 413974 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Librex coin has a team of developers that are actually pushing boundaries in what they are offering, in the past when big [ANN] have been made causing huge increases and turned out to be a scam then i can see why people are always weary of a sudden increase in coin price. LXC however is completely different, this coin and its developers seem to be the most proper and forward thinking in the crypto sphere at the moment. And the climb in a day from 1800 to 7000 is completely fair due to the huge FUD from the AnonCoin team and other FUDers looking for a cheap coins.

Librex Coin is the first coin in a long time to actually provide innovative new ideas such as the first android and soon iOS (I fully back the developers to pull through and provide this) staking wallets and the Dev and rest of the team are completely genuine. This price around 7000sat is completely deserved and as the team provide more promised innovative additions to the coin the price will build.

Man wake up - there is no such thing as a fair value now - the last two weeks have shown us just how much of a coin's price is pumpage by whales - look at Cloak, DRK and Shadow. Those poor fellas will swear to you their coin is worth 5 times what it is currently going for but the reality of it is that it just isn't - not now anyway.

The market when void of pumpers decides what the price of a coin is to be - and sorry but Librex is not worth 500% more than it was on Friday, its a great coin with good people but that's nonsense.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Librex coin has a team of developers that are actually pushing boundaries in what they are offering, in the past when big [ANN] have been made causing huge increases and turned out to be a scam then i can see why people are always weary of a sudden increase in coin price. LXC however is completely different, this coin and its developers seem to be the most proper and forward thinking in the crypto sphere at the moment. And the climb in a day from 1800 to 7000 is completely fair due to the huge FUD from the AnonCoin team and other FUDers looking for a cheap coins.

Librex Coin is the first coin in a long time to actually provide innovative new ideas such as the first android and soon iOS (I fully back the developers to pull through and provide this) staking wallets and the Dev and rest of the team are completely genuine. This price around 7000sat is completely deserved and as the team provide more promised innovative additions to the coin the price will build.
Had my fingers burnt on cloak, luckily only my speculative holding but would steer clear of bob now.. Why would anyone buy into these coins when something like XC is so obviously not a scam and is being developed night and day by a team of dedicated dev's is beyond me.. Hopefully there will be a flight to quality now and the sh1t coins can go where they belong.

Because they are fucking greedy my brother.

On the 15th of Augst the coin was trading between 1500 and 1800 Satoshi. It is now 7000+ Satoshi in the space of a day. And you people honestly expect folk to buy your sells and make you a tidy 300% profit? Dream on. The only ones buying now are the dimwits who bought cloak at 320,000, DRK at 0.024 and LTC at $35. Someone's gotta end up holding the bags and it always seems to be them - no different here.

Ask yourself a few simple questions before buying into a pump: "Why should I give this guy a 300% return on some virtual coins he bought yesterday before his handler announced the pump? Why the hell should he get to profit off me to tune of 300% while I am left with a mere possibility of making anything at all let alone 300%? I sure as hell won't be making 300% so why should I give this guy money to do so?"

Stop thinking about how much money you want to make and think about how much you are actually making for the guy who bought before the pump. Only then will you realise how utterly foolish it is to buy a coin like this at the price it is currently given that you are now aware of the manipulator in control of this rise (and ultimate fall).

Good luck! Not saying its a bad coin - but it sure as hell ain't suddenly worth 500% more than it was 3 days ago.

It was trading that low because of the epic fud accusations.  Before the fud we were upwards of 6k+.  I would call this "back to where we were" not 300% price increase
Call it what you like man - its Bob pumping the crap out of it. Like I say, nice little coin but the market decided it was to hit 1500 3 days ago and now its suddenly 7000 lol Wishful thinking ;-)
Damn I wanna buy LXC but I can't cause bob did,  @5k. Guess I have to find some other coin or just wait for the dump.

2000 would be a reasonable entry price given the past 5 days activity - before the manipulator and his boys started pumping. A coin will always return to its last stable price after the whales cash out.
Activity: 445
Merit: 100
Had my fingers burnt on cloak, luckily only my speculative holding but would steer clear of bob now.. Why would anyone buy into these coins when something like XC is so obviously not a scam and is being developed night and day by a team of dedicated dev's is beyond me.. Hopefully there will be a flight to quality now and the sh1t coins can go where they belong.

On the 15th of Augst the coin was trading between 1500 and 1800 Satoshi. It is now 7000+ Satoshi in the space of a day. And you people honestly expect folk to buy your sells and make you a tidy 300% profit? Dream on. The only ones buying now are the dimwits who bought cloak at 320,000, DRK at 0.024 and LTC at $35. Someone's gotta end up holding the bags and it always seems to be them - no different here.

Ask yourself a few simple questions before buying into a pump: "Why should I give this guy a 300% return on some virtual coins he bought yesterday before his handler announced the pump? Why the hell should he get to profit off me to tune of 300% while I am left with a mere possibility of making anything at all let alone 300%? I sure as hell won't be making 300% so why should I give this guy money to do so?"

Stop thinking about how much money you want to make and think about how much you are actually making for the guy who bought before the pump. Only then will you realise how utterly foolish it is to buy a coin like this at the price it is currently given that you are now aware of the manipulator in control of this rise (and ultimate fall).

Good luck! Not saying its a bad coin - but it sure as hell ain't suddenly worth 500% more than it was 3 days ago.

It was trading that low because of the epic fud accusations.  Before the fud we were upwards of 6k+.  I would call this "back to where we were" not 300% price increase
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Damn I wanna buy LXC but I can't cause bob did,  @5k. Guess I have to find some other coin or just wait for the dump.

legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

man. i followed lxc from the beginning.

lxc suffered a  lot and bashed by other coins fanboys, just like XC suffered from beginning.

this dev delivered staking mobile wallet and is keeping his promise.

and more features are coming.

i am willing to risk as i did with XC.

STILL i am strong "bagholder" of great XC
Activity: 952
Merit: 500

many people called XC a "shitcoin" too in the early development stages.  I don't see how you can be so quick to judge, especially with the developer getting verified by CryptoAsian.

No one is calling this a shitcoin, its the people that are promoting it. They have a history of doing some pretty low shit to help lure in new comers to buying at the All time high of a coin. You think Bob and others like make dozen of accounts here and post in a coin's thread saying they invested, or saying the best coin, the next btc is here...etc

Once prices hit a target they begin dumping, dumping and dumping. Bookmark this post and message me in a week or two.
Activity: 331

think you are in the wrong thread dude??

many people called XC a "shitcoin" too in the early development stages.  I don't see how you can be so quick to judge, especially with the developer getting verified by CryptoAsian.
Activity: 518
guys, this is not pumping.

LXC has its own intrinsic value.

ios wallet is coming and more new features.

Angry

+1 PoD is coming out soon plus the iOS wallet.  Good things are coming!
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
guys, this is not pumping.

LXC has its own intrinsic value.

ios wallet is coming and more new features.

Angry
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1085
Degenerate Crypto Gambler
I'm in at 1800 and I try to buy more on the dips to accumulate more coins.

This is not any shitcoin without substance. Welcome to the rally guys
That's without including any buy orders under 4k he snatched early on and without the people that bought into his group have purchased.

So you are saying that this pump is mostly artificial?

well think about it, checked bobs thread out. One of the people in his paid membership group posted this:
1. With bob you are first in line to collect coins and you know what price point to accumulate them at.  
2. With bob you're not competing with 100s - 1000s of other guys in a 30 second panicked feeding frenzy window. Everything is organized and setup in a way where we're not all driving the price up for each other.
3. With bob you get his massive buy and sell walls that help drive the price down into those ranges.
3. With bob you know exactly when to exit, with a twitter pumper you have no clue.

Source: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8286439

Bob bought LXC, so did his followers...
Good quality pump going on here! Bob says he's gonna pump a coin and he does it - can't argue with that. My fear?

Activity: 252
That's without including any buy orders under 4k he snatched early on and without the people that bought into his group have purchased.

So you are saying that this pump is mostly artificial?

This pic is from bob's twitter. Seems that it's safe to buy below 5k at least.

Activity: 686
Bob is definitely involved, look at his twitter
https://twitter.com/EMC2Whale

there is your proof im out, good luck guys. if he is saying 15k sats better get out at 10k if it hits it

Those who listened to him at 15 - 25 - 50 - 100 made all kinds of money, and i'll be listening to him more often.

He called cloakcoin from 15k to 200k. Right now there's an arms race in anon. All coins are going down. Best thing to do is build a portfolio of the top 4 and hold. Sucks if you didn't sell in time. Crypto as a whole will move on. And a cloud of money will always swirl over innovation and pass like a storm. But left behind will be a stronger, better coin that you will all hate bob for.

ofcourse its good to listen to him when he is pumping it but once he has finished you will be left with the bags. im out because i was up 600%. if i bought in at 5000 id wait for more but 600% is cool with me
Jump to: