Author

Topic: [ANN][LXC][LIBREXCOIN]STAKING MOBILE WALLETS|MULTIPOOL|100% POS|BLOCKNET| - page 206. (Read 413974 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
the guy only invests to quadruple his money, I know!...you are stupid not to buy in at this level
Activity: 252
Merit: 250

This pic is from bob's twitter. Seems that it's safe to buy below 5k at least.

Activity: 331
Bob is definitely involved, look at his twitter
https://twitter.com/EMC2Whale

there is your proof im out, good luck guys. if he is saying 15k sats better get out at 10k if it hits it

cya
Activity: 500
Merit: 253

there is your proof im out, good luck guys. if he is saying 15k sats better get out at 10k if it hits it

Those who listened to him at 15 - 25 - 50 - 100 made all kinds of money, and i'll be listening to him more often.

He called cloakcoin from 15k to 200k. Right now there's an arms race in anon. All coins are going down. Best thing to do is build a portfolio of the top 4 and hold. Sucks if you didn't sell in time. Crypto as a whole will move on. And a cloud of money will always swirl over innovation and pass like a storm. But left behind will be a stronger, better coin that you will all hate bob for.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
the dump is round the corner.
Activity: 224
ok at least 40-50k

it won't maybe 20k but that will be hit but even that price will not hold. other coins will soon have staking wallets. the design of the app is amazing though it is very professional. the coin needs to be useful for spending staking does not create value for the coin.
but  the pod will deal with the high price
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
last time I see something like this in march - BC going from 600 to 90k. Let's repeat?
Activity: 952
bro people say that 200k is possible you say that 80k is not afcorse its it this coin wil have the needed innovation for 200k ! Smiley

Don't be greedy, 80k is about 10x from current price.
ok at least 40-50k

it won't maybe 20k but that will be hit but even that price will not hold. other coins will soon have staking wallets. the design of the app is amazing though it is very professional. the coin needs to be useful for spending staking does not create value for the coin.
copper member
Activity: 658
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
holding since it fell to 1000 sats just hope its not IE pump

What's an IE Pump?

Its not IE. Its the cloak guy/group  Wink

Who is this? Twitter Account?
just so you know just incase you think im fudding i got in at 1200-1400 when it fell. not selling yet. unless i see it ran out of steam
7000 sats now , then easy 80k with the completing of pod Tongue

i wouldn't get that confident 80k sats not possible only possible if they actually implement zerocash. i think 10-15k is reasonable.
they ll impletend it Wink

so did all the others. plus its like 3months away. the price cannot hold that long. new coins are made daily, something better than zero cash can come. money to be made but don't wait for 80k sats it won't come unless they actually make it. mobile staking wallets will be by everycoin soon.
bro people say that 200k is possible you say that 80k is not afcorse its it this coin wil have the needed innovation for 200k ! Smiley

i wouldn't get that confident 80k sats not possible only possible if they actually implement zerocash. i think 10-15k is reasonable.
they ll impletend it Wink

This thread and the SYS thread are like night and day.
Jump to: