Author

Topic: [ANN][LXC][LIBREXCOIN]STAKING MOBILE WALLETS|MULTIPOOL|100% POS|BLOCKNET| - page 204. (Read 413974 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
pff people are talking about 100k in a few weeks so wait  ............ !!! Smiley
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
as i said 3 hours ago....dump is (was) round the corner.
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
see every other coin didn't even move, except lxc and guess whos in lxc? Bobby Boy.

When Bobs in a coin, RUN!

Scumbag, feel sorry for the people who bought at 7000 sat.
Activity: 224
the pod isnt ready ?!??!?! that was a small pump right  , the real rump wil be solid Smiley
Activity: 84
EPIC DUMP WOOOOW...BOB JUST BAILED

Whatever that was, price is already recovering.
Activity: 686
lol we told you guys, glad i sold at 7000 lol
Activity: 70
Activity: 452
Merit: 256

yup down down down, told you guys didn't expect it to be this early and that fast.
Activity: 196
Activity: 84
good recovery LibrexCoin

This is just the beginning!

I'll soon be posting some more announcements. It's good stuff.  Cool

Librexcoindev, thank you for this great coin. Can't wait to see your PoD and 10k. Smiley
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"
good recovery LibrexCoin

This is just the beginning!

I'll soon be posting some more announcements. It's good stuff.  Cool
Activity: 112
So seeing those buys in the 5k range, wouldn't you still think this thing will go up over 10k?  15k?  I mean since Bob is involved, he's looking for maximum profit right? 

Anyway, the buys/sells have been steady all night.  I'm still comfortable buying at current prices.

No - those are called Buy walls - they enable his followers (and himself) to sell you their coins for inflated prices because you THINK the coin has loads of buy support when infact it does not. You feel comfortable buying at these prices which is exactly the effect they are meant to give you.

Good luck man really, hope you make a few quid, but know the risks and know the players involved Smiley

Haven't realized yet buddy crypto_junkee is Bob? A pumper tactic, we mysteriously start seeing so many new accounts the usual "Long Time Lurker, first time poster" line in coins he pumps. Saw this in cloak at the beginning too.

I was fortunate enough to get out at 97K on the sinking Cloak Ship but still lost money to Bob - once bitten twice shy. Learn from it and people like him wont take money from us again.

do you hold LXC then ? have you invested in it?

Na man, I held a week or so ago but luckily sold the day before the crash just dumb luck really.

I like the coin but I dont like the whale pumping the price. I'll wait for him to exit and move onto pump and dump another innocent community and then I'll buy a Librex back.

Just don't like seeing people enthusiastic about throwing their bitcoin at whales - they get richer while the everyday trader gets poorer and its killing Crypto. Pisses me off to see that sort of manipulation. Not everyone is clued up and and no one deserves to be fleeced of their money. Buying low and selling high is innocent enough, people make silly choices but that is what they enter for when they day trade. Most of us work normal jobs and put what we can afford into this game to try and strike it lucky and god willing improve our lives a bit. Its one thing to make a bad trade, its another to be led to believe something is worth 150% more than it was this morning when the fella doing the convincing knows full well he bought in at 1/5th the price he is selling it to you for 3 days ago and puts the mechanisms in place (buy walls) to convince you that the market is going to make you money when you wake up the next day when in fact it can and will eventually be dumped back to the price it was before he entered the market at any time he decides he's made enough money from you and wants to move on.

So seeing those buys in the 5k range, wouldn't you still think this thing will go up over 10k?  15k?  I mean since Bob is involved, he's looking for maximum profit right? 

Anyway, the buys/sells have been steady all night.  I'm still comfortable buying at current prices.

No - those are called Buy walls - they enable his followers (and himself) to sell you their coins for inflated prices because you THINK the coin has loads of buy support when infact it does not. You feel comfortable buying at these prices which is exactly the effect they are meant to give you.

Good luck man really, hope you make a few quid, but know the risks and know the players involved Smiley

Haven't realized yet buddy crypto_junkee is Bob? A pumper tactic, we mysteriously start seeing so many new accounts the usual "Long Time Lurker, first time poster" line in coins he pumps. Saw this in cloak at the beginning too.

I was fortunate enough to get out at 97K on the sinking Cloak Ship but still lost money to Bob - once bitten twice shy. Learn from it and people like him wont take money from us again.

ya
Activity: 331
Merit: 250

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.
Had my fingers burnt on cloak, luckily only my speculative holding but would steer clear of bob now.. Why would anyone buy into these coins when something like XC is so obviously not a scam and is being developed night and day by a team of dedicated dev's is beyond me.. Hopefully there will be a flight to quality now and the sh1t coins can go where they belong.

Because they are fucking greedy my brother.

On the 15th of Augst the coin was trading between 1500 and 1800 Satoshi. It is now 7000+ Satoshi in the space of a day. And you people honestly expect folk to buy your sells and make you a tidy 300% profit? Dream on. The only ones buying now are the dimwits who bought cloak at 320,000, DRK at 0.024 and LTC at $35. Someone's gotta end up holding the bags and it always seems to be them - no different here.

Ask yourself a few simple questions before buying into a pump: "Why should I give this guy a 300% return on some virtual coins he bought yesterday before his handler announced the pump? Why the hell should he get to profit off me to tune of 300% while I am left with a mere possibility of making anything at all let alone 300%? I sure as hell won't be making 300% so why should I give this guy money to do so?"

Stop thinking about how much money you want to make and think about how much you are actually making for the guy who bought before the pump. Only then will you realise how utterly foolish it is to buy a coin like this at the price it is currently given that you are now aware of the manipulator in control of this rise (and ultimate fall).

Good luck! Not saying its a bad coin - but it sure as hell ain't suddenly worth 500% more than it was 3 days ago.

It was trading that low because of the epic fud accusations.  Before the fud we were upwards of 6k+.  I would call this "back to where we were" not 300% price increase
Call it what you like man - its Bob pumping the crap out of it. Like I say, nice little coin but the market decided it was to hit 1500 3 days ago and now its suddenly 7000 lol Wishful thinking ;-)

Yeah this coin was over 6K before the FUD storm of incorrect facts that made everyone panic sell bringing the price to 1K

People are just realizing that the development team is committed and turning out great software. Price is still low.

edit: Bob is gonna buy any coin that has a bright future, so if thats keeping you out then you might as well get out of crypto.

Activity: 136

Jump to: