Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LXC][LIBREXCOIN]STAKING MOBILE WALLETS|MULTIPOOL|100% POS|BLOCKNET| - page 21. (Read 413972 times)

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.

...this is even more worse then robbing people, not only robbing but lying saying everything is cool...
I must agree with you...for two months everything is ok, fine, cool and then bad news. It is not problem with bad news, problem is with lack of honesty. I'm out with big lose. Thank you

In fact the worst is that this cunt dev promised to fix Liberty coin which already scammed so many people and convinced them to be scammed AGAIN in librex coin. In a good honest world the dev would be in jail. This is why Altcoin have been fked. Scams on top of scams

The Librexdev hired the wrong programmer to build librexsend and so far this dev has not produced.

LibrexDev you should post here and let investors know whats going on, whether good or bad. Don't just say nothing.

At least thats my take on it.
Activity: 760
Merit: 500
CryptoZilla

...this is even more worse then robbing people, not only robbing but lying saying everything is cool...
I must agree with you...for two months everything is ok, fine, cool and then bad news. It is not problem with bad news, problem is with lack of honesty. I'm out with big lose. Thank you

What bad news there is no news at all.. the sick Dev, uses same tactics like Cloak
Wouldnt suprise me if the Sick dev is now accumulating himself then come back with same evidence of Librexsend
Price gets pumped then dump.. Also Bob is connected to this coin and he said Librexsend was going to come.
If Bob says this coin is good get out asap.. if Bob disses a coin then your set good:)
Activity: 714

In fact the worst is that this cunt dev promised to fix Liberty coin which already scammed so many people and convinced them to be scammed AGAIN in librex coin. In a good honest world the dev would be in jail. This is why Altcoin have been fked. Scams on top of scams
Activity: 228
Merit: 100

Activity: 760
CryptoZilla
I think Bob gave the Dev some BTC too go to Hookers and take some coke;)
this is even more worse then robbing people, not only robbing but lying saying everything is cool..
so sick this Dev
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
Wow still no updates from the damn dev? How has this coin not plummeted yet into oblivion? The coin is definitely dead by now.
bgx
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
To weird to live To rare to die
Dev few words that all is well ?!

Yes all is well. 

Take 5 days off from posting and all the trolling comes out.  Roll Eyes Whats will they do when I go on vacation next month for 2 weeks? Burn the barn and troll non stop?

Dev is already on holiday I guess.
hes been on holiday since lxc peaked at 15-20k sat
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Dev few words that all is well ?!

Yes all is well. 

Take 5 days off from posting and all the trolling comes out.  Roll Eyes Whats will they do when I go on vacation next month for 2 weeks? Burn the barn and troll non stop?

Dev is already on holiday I guess.
Activity: 117
Merit: 10

Months back i sold my all coins, But will buy again if dev announce any new update. So much silence here common dev LXC is good coin work on it Smiley

Dev won't even show up or update anything in order to reassure us that everything is okay. We also know he's been lurking around here but yet doesn't post anything. Lets face it this coin is dead.
legendary
Activity: 1148
I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!

Months back i sold my all coins, But will buy again if dev announce any new update. So much silence here common dev LXC is good coin work on it Smiley
legendary
I am still holding and will continue this , Cryptoworld is very unpredictable anytime anything thing can happen. LXC is still alive and can do anything in near future.

Applying the same logic, LXC could also do nothing....
tick tock tick tock, you hear that, that's the sound of nothing
legendary
Activity: 1206
I am still holding and will continue this , Cryptoworld is very unpredictable anytime anything thing can happen. LXC is still alive and can do anything in near future.

Applying the same logic, LXC could also do nothing....
Activity: 700
Activity: 714
Did the dev post something? What's the excitement?

be patient
ohhh OK  patient, right ............................. Roll Eyes

Yup, hodl coz between now and forever something might happen.

Might.

Even though there is nothing so far to suggest it. Just be patient.
so much for the fuckin donations everyone gave LXC dev.......... January's over, windows mobile a sham and dev not online for three days, this coins a scam, Developers got nothing or they would defend their castle. LXC is dead, done soon gonna be 1 satoshi. This not even a gamble anymore walk away.

My sentiments exactly. Community got kicked square in the crotch with this. It's just theft really.

The dev is verified though, so what I think's happened is that during the pump developers signed up expecting to get paid. The price dropped and the outsourced developers got lazy with no incentive.
Development has now fallen to dust and the dev is incapable of doing anything - except an apology, which is owed.
legendary
Activity: 1206
I think the devs sold last August and through October when LXC rose to around .002 sats.  Since then, there has been little to no communication and empty promise after empty promise.  I would have to agree that LXC is pretty much on life support, if not deceased already.  Looks like another one bites the dust Smiley
Activity: 700
★ IT's Party Time! ★
Last dev is gone. Dead...
legendary
Did the dev post something? What's the excitement?

be patient
ohhh OK  patient, right ............................. Roll Eyes

Yup, hodl coz between now and forever something might happen.

Might.

Even though there is nothing so far to suggest it. Just be patient.
so much for the fuckin donations everyone gave LXC dev.......... January's over, windows mobile a sham and dev not online for three days, this coins a scam, Developers got nothing or they would defend their castle. LXC is dead, done soon gonna be 1 satoshi. This not even a gamble anymore walk away.
Pages:
Jump to: