Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LXC][LIBREXCOIN]STAKING MOBILE WALLETS|MULTIPOOL|100% POS|BLOCKNET| - page 22. (Read 413972 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Did the dev post something? What's the excitement?

be patient
ohhh OK  patient, right ............................. Roll Eyes

Yup, hodl coz between now and forever something might happen.

Might.

Even though there is nothing so far to suggest it. Just be patient.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
To weird to live To rare to die

be patient
ohhh OK  patient, right ............................. Roll Eyes
Activity: 700
★ IT's Party Time! ★

be patient
legendary
Activity: 784
Merit: 503
Bitcoin King BTC
moments like this are the biggest uppertunities , people who get in now get 200% profit so easy
Activity: 760
CryptoZilla
It's going to rise again?

Well i am fully commited to LXC no way back for me at this point (sitting top3 richlist).. still great coin the communication could be better agreed so long the end is great:)

Give em hell Dev
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
It's going to rise again?
Dev please post something regarding future plans or anything this will give energy to people to keep this thread more active to attract new investors.

Too early. Accumulating phase isn't over yet
Agreed . All this is for some settlements once they achieved their targets they come out with some updates. That's the game.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Zerocoin implemation is 98 %   Cheesy

After price big jump.
★ IT's Party Time! ★
Dev please post something regarding future plans or anything this will give energy to people to keep this thread more active to attract new investors.

Too early. Accumulating phase isn't over yet
legendary
You guys are crazy if you don't think this coin is dead. DEV WE NEED PROOF. WHERE ARE YOU???

Here is

Last Active:   Today at 01:44:36 AM

not much talking hope that the actions speak louder
so much effort put in this coin, but it will go better:)

You're either really ignorant or straight up stupid. You do realize LXC is tanking and the dev keeps leaving us in the dark with false promises and no proof of progress in development.

I know that the dev has been logged in here but instead of defending himself or updating us he keeps quiet. Why??? We are uneasy and have doubts. We want answers. DEV TALK TO US, SAVE THIS SINKING SHIP

Who the F are you anyway?
you have been registered 4 days ago and now talking like you have been involved with this coin from the beginning
Instead of talking shit behind your newbee account 4 days ago show me your real face
Things have been shit but wtf life stink so do me a favor jump off the empire state building:)
issie it don't look good, this dev is outsourcing talent, and that talent is incompetent. There is no other proof of work being done in regards to librex, dev stays silent during turmoil, all that volume was your last chance to sell out recover some losses if you hadn't already.....
CryptoZilla
You guys are crazy if you don't think this coin is dead. DEV WE NEED PROOF. WHERE ARE YOU???

Here is

You're either really ignorant or straight up stupid. You do realize LXC is tanking and the dev keeps leaving us in the dark with false promises and no proof of progress in development.

I know that the dev has been logged in here but instead of defending himself or updating us he keeps quiet. Why??? We are uneasy and have doubts. We want answers. DEV TALK TO US, SAVE THIS SINKING SHIP

Who the F are you anyway?
you have been registered 4 days ago and now talking like you have been involved with this coin from the beginning
Instead of talking shit behind your newbee account 4 days ago show me your real face
Things have been shit but wtf life stink so do me a favor jump off the empire state building:)
Activity: 117
Merit: 10

Here is

CryptoZilla

Here is

★ IT's Party Time! ★

Here is

Activity: 117
Merit: 10
Activity: 714
The Dev will suprise us all:)
silent waters have deeper grounds
Keep calm, enjoy the weather

The movement in price and nice volume is showing there is something behind the scene. Dev can come out with some big news any time.

You might want to check with a Doctor Regarding your brain damage because it's affecting your eyesight.
legendary
Activity: 1206
Merit: 1000

The movement in price and nice volume is showing there is something behind the scene. Dev can come out with some big news any time.

Or not..... Don't hold your breath pal
legendary
He sure surprised us on win mobile.......
Pages:
Jump to: